We're not gonna, uh, stand down, are we?
绝对不会
Nope.
联调局
FBI.
我一点都不吃惊
Why am I not surprised?
-他们肯定要把这事盖过去 -等一下
- They're gonna try and cover this up. - Wait a minute.
你刚刚一直在说暗♥杀♥的黑手
You've been saying this whole time that it was the CIA
是中情局和参谋长联席会议
and the Joint Chiefs who were behind the assassination.
确实是他们 但是处理达拉斯证据的
They were, but the FBI were the ones who processed the evidence
是联调局
out of Dallas.
如果他们搞砸了调查
And if they bungled the investigation,
或者参与了掩盖真♥相♥
or part of the cover-up,
他们肯定不想让真♥相♥泄露出去
that's something they wouldn't want to get out.
永远也不想
Like... ever.
所以他们才要接手案件
That's why they're all over this.
他们可能在苏西的酒店房♥间
They were probably in Susie's hotel room.
我打赌他们已经拿到了她的笔记本电脑
Bet you anything they got her laptop.
好了 关于毛里我们知道什么
All right, what do we know about this guy Mauli?
只知道他一直在这间酒店擦鞋
Only that he's been shining shoes in this hotel
说不定从夏威夷还不是个州的时候就在了
since, like, before Hawaii was even a state.
1963年11月21日
1963年11月21日
还要擦鞋吗 先生
Another shine, sir?
不要了 不过我需要你帮我个忙
No, but I need you to do something for me.
如果那个电♥话♥响了 你就接起来 明白吗
If that phone rings, you answer it, understand?
告诉电♥话♥那头的人等着
You tell the person on the other end to wait,
然后来我的房♥间叫我
then come get me in my room.
房♥号♥348
348.
懂了吗
Got it?
好的 先生
Yes, sir.
那是我最后一次见到
And that was the last time I saw
小亨利·卡伯特·洛奇先生
Mr. Henry Cabot Lodge Jr.
你还告诉苏西别的了吗
Was there anything else you told Susie?
没有了 不好意思
No, I'm sorry.
她只想知道这些
That's all she wanted to know.
我承认有点奇怪
I'll admit it's curious.
只是奇怪
Just curious?
洛奇的房♥间里有电♥话♥
Lodge had a phone in his room.
旅馆有不少室内电♥话♥
The hotel had several house phones.
用大厅里的付费电♥话♥的唯一原因
The only reason you use a pay phone in the lobby
是不想电♥话♥被录音
is 'cause you don't want a record of the call.
话虽如此
Well, still, all we know for sure
我们现在只知道
is that we got a couple of Cabinet members
几个内阁成员努力
who were working really hard
保持他们之间交流的隐秘性
to keep their communications private.
这不是足以杀人的理由
That's hardly a reason to kill somebody.
好吧 你说的有道理
Okay, I guess you have a point there.
我们得找出除了毛里和乔治
We got to find out who else Susie talked to
苏西还和谁谈过
other than Mauli and George.
-对 -我们这么做吧
- Right. - You know what? Let's do this.
让我们站在在他们的角度思考
Let's put ourselves in their shoes, all right?
她发现了拉斯科所在的沙滩俱乐部
So, she found the beach club where Rusk was hanging out.
她拜访了洛奇所在的旅馆
She visited the hotel where Lodge was staying.
如果你是她 你还会去哪里
If you're her, where else do you go?
史密斯营
Camp Smith.
会议举♥行♥的地点
Where the conference was being held.
他们不仅仅在那儿举♥行♥会议
They didn't just hold the conference there.
他们还都住在那里
That's also where they all stayed.
除了洛奇
Except for Lodge.
值得一查
Sounds like it's worth checking out.
怎么了
What is it?
我跟你待在一起的时间太长了
I've been hanging out with you too long.
这是好事还是坏事
Is that a good thing or bad thing?
都是
Both.
我查了卡波拉尼公园附近的
All right, so I went through the ATM and traffic footage
自助取款机监控和交通监控
from the area around Kapiolani Park,
我认为这辆车可能是凶手用的车
and I think this is the vehicle that our shooter used.
这辆车停在卡帕胡鲁街
It was parked on Kapahulu and it took off
苏西中枪之后就开走了
just after Susie was shot.
绝对没错
It's perfect.
宽敞的贴了隔热贴膜的车窗
Spacious, tinted windows.
这完全可以做狙击手的掩护
This could definitely be a sniper's hide.
对 不仅如此 我刚查了
Yeah, and that's not all. I just checked--
今天早上车主报案说车被偷了
the owner reported it stolen this morning.
你让火奴鲁鲁警局调查这个了吗
Okay, you got HPD on this?
我刚刚发出了调查令
I just put out the BOLO.
好的 听着 狙击手可能在附近弃车
All right, listen to me, the sniper would've dumped it
你确保他们仔细调查
somewhere nearby, okay, so you make sure they comb
公园附近每个街区的每个地方
every square inch of every block around that park.
每个停车场 每个车♥库♥
I mean, every lot, every parking garage.
阿伊亚 史密斯营影像资料馆
阿伊亚 史密斯营影像资料馆
我们要不惜一切代价 找到那辆车
I don't care what it takes, we need to find that minivan.
明白
Copy that.
你们的朋友为了美国♥军♥队网
Your friend came here looking for any footage
来这里找那个可能被射杀了的
of the Cabinet that may have been shot
内阁成员的影像
for the Armed Forces Network.
她说如果不给她
Said she would file a Freedom of Information Act
她就依信息自♥由♥法起诉
if she didn't get it.
当时我是基地的摄影师
So since I was the base's cameraman back then,
所以布拉斯就让我来找
Brass tells me to get over here and dig it out.
虽然我已经退休了 但还是不能拒绝命令
Well, I may be retired, but I still can't refuse an order.
就是这些
Yep, here we go.
那是拉斯科
There's Rusk.
那是泰勒将军
And that's General Taylor,
肯尼迪参谋长联席会议的主席
Kennedy's chairman of the Joint Chiefs.
我看到了
Okay, I see 'em,
但是我们要怎么知道他们在说什么
but how are we suppose to know what they're saying?
"有趣的童谣遇到了
"Juicy rhymes met...
"柯克队长
"Captain Kirk...
那是套很酷的套装"
That's a dope pantsuit."
我们需要一个能读懂唇语的人
We might need a lip reader.
"泰勒 我还是不太赞同我听说的
"Taylor: 'I still don't like what I'm hearing
"关于行动
"About the operation''
你不会喜欢不是你直接管辖的
You never like what you hear about operations
这些行动
you don't directly oversee.
但你只要信任我们的队伍
You're just going to have to trust our team
可以完成这个就行了"
to get this done"
"只要保证你不会回来打击我们"
"Just promise me it won't come back to bite us''
"我给你所有的许可 将军
'I give you every assurance, General.
当世界听闻他的讣告
When the world reads his obituary...
你不会喜欢不是你直接管辖的这些行动
你只要信任我们的队伍可以完成这个就行了
我给你所有的许可 将军
当世界听闻他的讣告
所有人都会怪到古巴人身上
所有人都会怪到古巴人身上"
...all the blame will fall on the Cubans.'"
秘密暴露了 不是吗
Busted! Right?
我得坐下
I think I need to sit down.
你坐着呢 小杰
You are sitting, Jer.
那我得站起来
Then I need to stand up.
肯定是这样了
I mean, this has to be it.
证据确凿
The smoking gun.
这就是苏西跟我说的
This is... This is the evidence
那个证据
that Susie told me about.
你意识到我们面对的是什么了吗 阿成
You realize what we have here, Chin?
这将彻底改变游戏
This is a game-changer.
它们将改写历史
They're gonna have to rewrite the history books.
全部改写
Like, all of them.
你给我解释解释
All right, well, just explain something to me.
如果他们进行了暗♥杀♥
If they pulled off the assassination
还打算栽赃给古巴人
and planned to blame the Cubans,
那为什么告诉民众奥斯瓦尔德是独自行动的呢
then why was the public told that Oswald acted alone?
鲁比
Ruby.
你是说杰克·鲁比 杀掉奥斯瓦尔德的人
You mean Jack Ruby, the guy who killed Oswald?
是的 鲁比毁掉了整个计划
Yeah, Ruby blew the whole plan.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表