No!
请不要这么做
Please don't!
我有钱
I-I have money!
我有钱
I have money!
为什么把我带来这里
What the hell am I doing here?
首先
For starters,
我要让你知道被绑♥架♥的真正感觉
I wanted you to know what it really feels like to be kidnapped.
被揪住 戴头套 扔到后车厢
To be grabbed, and hooded, and thrown into a trunk of a car.
那样可怕吗 赛琳
Was that scary, Celine?
我不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
你被掳走的方式
You see, there was something about the way
让我感到困惑
that you were abducted that gnawed at me.
他们把你带上车时
When they put you in the car,
他们把你放在车后座
they put you in the back
你就像个乖巧的小女孩一样乖乖配合
and you just cooperated, like a good little girl.
而娜塔莎被他们掳走时
Now, Natasha, on the other hand, when they grabbed her,
她在挣扎
she was struggling.
努力保命
Fighting for her life.
她制♥造♥混乱 让人们注意到
She put up the kind of commotion that people take notice of.
所以他们把她放进后车厢 没人能看见她
So they put her in the trunk where nobody could see her.
然后她手腕上有绳痕
And then there were the ligature marks on her wrist,
是绑匪造成的
put there by the kidnappers.
他们用绳子紧紧地绑着她手腕
See, they tied that rope tight around her wrists
不让她逃跑
so that she couldn't get away.
而你呢 赛琳
But you, Celine,
他们知道你不会逃跑
they knew you weren't gonna get away.
他们只要让你看起来像个受害者
They just had to make you look like you were a victim.
你们知道这么说有多离谱吗
Do you have any idea how crazy you sound right now?
老实说
I got to be honest,
我一开始也怀疑了
I was skeptical at first, too.
然后我们收到报告
Then we got the report back
原来你穿的那件炸♥弹♥背心
on that bomb vest you were wearing, and it turned out
有一条触发电线没连接电池
one of trigger wires wasn't even connected to the battery,
所以那个装置根本不会爆♥炸♥
so that thing was never gonna go off.
我为什么要大费周章绑♥架♥自己
And why go through the trouble of having myself kidnapped?
我已经有钱了 我嫁给财富了
I already have the money. I was married to it.
爱情 贪婪
Love, greed.
也许都想要
Maybe both.
你知道我尾随你
You knew I was tailing you,
所以你表现得规规矩矩
that's why you acted like a good girl.
你确保我只看见你要我看见的
You made sure I only saw what you wanted me to see.
只看见绑♥架♥ 没看见男友
The kidnapping, not the boyfriend.
什么男友
What boyfriend?
好吧 科林·汉森
Well, Colin Hanson.
如果他不是你男友 就是得妄想症了
Well, if he's not your boyfriend, he's pretty confused.
火奴鲁鲁国际机场
我们一小时前去火奴鲁鲁国际机场
When we picked him up about an hour ago,
三号♥航站楼抓他时
outside terminal three, Honolulu International,
他在等你
he was waiting for you.
我们拿走他的手♥机♥
So we got his phone.
我们发现了你俩的短♥信♥ 语♥音♥
We found texts, voicemails,
还有合照
pictures of the two of you.
那是你 对吧
That is you, right?
你知道
You knew
如果汤姆发现你和科林的关系
that if Tom found out about you and Colin,
你就违反了你们婚前协议的忠诚条款
that would trigger the fidelity clause in your prenup,
然后你就会一无所有
and you'd end up with nothing.
不得不说 这是个聪明的计划
I gotta say, it was a, it was a smart plan.
怎么会有人怀疑
I mean, who would ever suspect
本身也是受害者的女人呢
the woman who was also the victim?
满口谎言又卑鄙的丈夫
The lying, scumbag husband
跟诡计多端又行骗的妻子
and the scheming, cheating wife.
多么天造地设的一对啊
How could this relationship not work out?
走吧
Come on.
好吧
All right.
不得不说 兄弟
I got to tell you, buddy...
干得真漂亮
that was well done.
你说是就是吧
If you say so.
你说呢
What now?
我花的时间越来越长了 史蒂夫
Ah, I'm getting too slow for this, Steve.
我还年轻时 能看透一切
In my prime, I would've seen all the angles.
这次看透一切的人是你 好吗
You were the one who did see all the angles, all right?
如果不是你
If it wasn't for you,
我们还在绞尽脑汁
we'd still be trying to figure this thing out.
听着 跟我去放松放松
Now listen, relax, come with me,
我给你买♥♥几瓶酒
I'm gonna I buy you a couple of beers,
你跟我说说我爸爸的故事
you can tell me some stories about my old man.
你觉得呢
What do you say?
我有个更好的提议
I got a better idea.
我今晚有牌局
I got a poker game to got to tonight.
还缺一个人 你可以加入
There's an empty seat if you want in.
真的吗
Really?
一群约翰的老友
Bunch of old-timers who knew John.
你可以听故事
That way you get to hear the stories,
我可以赢走你的钱
and I get to take your money.
你以为你能赢走我的钱吗
Oh, you-- oh, you think you're gonna take my money?
如果你打法和你♥爸♥一样 我会赢的
Well, if you play anything like your dad, I will.
"全押先生"
"Mr. All-In".
"全押先生"吗
"Mr. All-In," huh?
你来这干什么
What are you doing here?
我能进去吗
Can I come in?
-行 -行吗 你确定吗
- Yeah. - Yeah? Sure?
你...
You, uh...
告诉他们了吗 还没有
Tell them? No, not yet.
我...
I was...
其实还在努力说服自己
actually just working myself up to it.
好吧 谢谢
Right. Thanks.
我知道你跟斯坦谈过了
I know that you spoke to Stan.
希望我没有造成任何麻烦
I hope I didn't cause any trouble.
不 那么做挺好的
No, it was a nice thing to do.
但没有改变什么
Didn't change anything, but, uh...
你无法改变我和斯坦之间的事
You can't change the way things are with Stan and me.
没错 但我认为可以试试
No, but I thought, uh, you know, give it a shot.
不是改变什么 你知道我在说什么
Not that-- change anything. You know what I mean.
我只是觉得
I just feel that I...
我是引起麻烦的人
contributed to the problem, so...
不 这...
No, this is, um...
不是你的错 丹尼
it's not your fault, Danny.
总之就是我在家时
Anyway, uh, I was, uh, I was at home,
我...我回想起来
and I was, uh, I was thinking about, uh...
我和你得告诉格蕾丝我们要离婚的时候
when you and I had to tell Grace that we were splitting up.
我记得那时
And I remember it being, uh,
挺糟糕的
pretty awful, uh...
对我而言 那是我人生最糟糕的一天
For me, it was about the worst day of my life.
我不想你独自一个人面对这个
And I don't want you to go through that alone,
所以我来陪你 看你需不需要我陪
so I am here for you, if you want me to be here.
我就在这里
I am here.
我可以离开 也可以留下
I can leave, I can stay.
我想留下来陪你 如果是那样...
I'd like to stay for you, if that's what...
谢谢你
Thank you.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表