《天堂执法者》前情提要
Previously on Hawaii Five-0...
我们终于找到了
We finally managed to locate
你侄女在墨西哥的阿姨和姨夫
your niece's aunt and uncle in Mexico.
他们已经聘请了律师 正在准备收养萨拉
They retained a lawyer and are taking steps to adopt Sara.
我会想你的 阿成姑父
I'm gonna miss you, Uncle Chin.
我也会想你的
I'm gonna miss you, too.
她被绑♥架♥了 史蒂夫
She was kidnapped, Steve!
我要去墨西哥
I got to get to Mexico.
谢谢你们来
Thank you for coming.
整件事只是为了复仇
This whole thing is nothing but a revenge play.
等等 等等
Wait, wait, wait.
-你们和迭戈团伙有旧怨 -对
- You guys had dealings with the Diegos? - Yes.
我们几个月前有个案子
We caught a case a couple months back.
胡安·迭戈在枪战中被杀了
Juan Diego was killed in a shootout.
胡安·迭戈的哥哥卡洛斯 是这个团伙的头
Juan Diego's brother, carlos, is the head of the cartel.
所以这是要血债血偿
Okay, this is blood for blood.
我绝不会假手于人 这是我的事
And I'm not gonna put this on anyone else. This is on me.
你看到我身后约格姨夫的车了吗
Do you see Uncle Jorge's car right behind me?
他们会带你去安全的地方
They're gonna take you someplace safe.
夏威夷州调查员 五零特遣队
墨西哥 华雷斯 莫拉莱斯家
墨西哥 华雷斯 莫拉莱斯家
科诺
Kono.
他还活着
He's alive.
他还活着 我们会找到他
He's alive, and we're gonna find him.
-这里是墨西哥 -我知道
- This is Mexico. - I know.
贩毒集团能随心所欲地杀人
The cartels kill whoever they want.
几个从夏威夷来的警♥察♥在这里算不了什么
Some cop from Hawaii means nothing down here.
我不和你争 科诺 你说得没错
I'm not gonna argue that, Kono; you're right.
现在让我告诉你一些你表哥的事
Now let me tell you something about your cousin.
他强壮 足智多谋 并且一直在坚持
He's strong, he's resourceful, and he's holding on.
他不会放弃 因为他知道
He's holding on because he knows
我们会去救他
we're gonna come and get him.
我们一定会救他
And we're gonna get him.
我们会把他平安带回来
And we're gonna bring him back.
你去开门
Take the door.
亚当
Adam.
亚当
Adam.
我不能只是袖手旁观
I couldn't just sit by and do nothing.
你怎么找到我们的
How did you find us?
这很不容易
It wasn't easy.
我很确定你违反了你的假释条例
You know, I'm pretty sure you're violating your parole.
对 但现在我只关心阿成
Yeah, well, all I'm worried about right now is Chin.
进展如何
What's the latest?
我们从迭戈团伙里抓了个人
We grabbed somebody from Diego's crew.
麦格瑞特在里面 试着套出阿成在哪的线索
McGarrett's in there trying to get a lead on where Chin might be.
你没必要来的
You didn't have to come.
但我很高兴你来了
But I'm glad you did.
怎么样
So what's up?
真是个嘴硬的混♥蛋♥
That's one tough son of a bitch.
亚当兄弟
Brother Adam.
我将竭尽所能地帮忙
I'm here to do whatever you need.
谢谢你 兄弟
Thank you, man.
我们需要一切能得到的援助
We need all the help we can get.
根据这家伙所说
All right, so, according to homeboy here,
迭戈在丛林里有个院子
Diego has a compound in the jungle.
他觉得他们会把阿成带到那去
He thinks that's where they'll take Chin, all right?
但那里离这将近五十公里 我们得立刻出发
But it's 30 miles north of here, so we got to go.
我们准备好了 丹尼现在在外面装车呢
Oh, we ready to go. Danny's out there loading the car right now.
把那家伙也带上
Load up homeboy, too.
我们需要他来指路
We need him for navigation.
开始行动吧
Let's do this.
乖狗狗 乖狗狗
Doggy, doggy.
上一次喂它们是什么时候
When were they last fed?
六天前 老板
Six days, patron.
我们不常用项圈
You know, we didn't always use the collar.
但那些狗能一口咬开颈动脉
But the dogs would tear open the carotid artery.
等你反应过来的时候 一切都结束了
Next thing you know, it would be over too quickly, huh?
真是可笑
You know, it's funny.
你做这么多给弟弟争脸面
You're doing all this for your brother's honor,
可其实他毫无脸面可言
when the truth is he had none.
你不了解我弟弟
You didn't know my brother.
我知道他曾试图出♥卖♥♥♥你
I know he tried to sell you out.
他明知道知道美国缉毒署打算
He was gonna give up Frontera,
利用弗朗特拉打垮你的集团
knowing that the DEA was gonna use him
他还是打算交出弗朗特拉
to bring down your entire organization.
他背叛了你 卡洛斯
He betrayed you, Carlos.
明白吗
Understand...
这不仅仅是为了胡安
This is not just about Juan.
加百列·威克洛夫特是我的朋友
Gabriel Waincroft was a friend.
我希望你替我向他问好
So I want you to say hello to him for me.
我会打爆他的头
I'll blow his brains out!
阿成 我们来救你了
Chin, we got you.
史蒂夫
Steve.
你还好吗
You all right?
还好
Yeah.
我们快离开这里
Let's get you out of here. Come on.
阿成姑父
Uncle Chin!
兄弟
Buddy.
你好了吗
You ready?
差不多了
Almost.
史蒂夫
Hey, Steve.
我和萨拉告别的时候
When I said good-bye to Sara,
我向她承诺会回来看她
I promised her I would see her again.
谢谢你帮我遵守了承诺
Thanks for helping me keep that promise.
不用谢
You're welcome.
对了 你掉了样东西
You dropped something, by the way.
过来
Come here.
你要走了吗
Do you have to go?
是的
I do.
但我很快就来看你 好吗
But I'll see you again real soon, okay?
我能和你说句话吗
May I have a word with you, please?
等我一下
Give me one second.
其实 我也有话和你说 约格
Actually, Jorge, I wanted to talk to you, too.
我想说对不起
I wanted to say I'm sorry.
我不应该为发生的事责怪你
I shouldn't have blamed you for what happened.
不 我才是应该道歉的人
No, I'm the one who should apologize.
并且谢谢你
And thank you...
把萨拉救了回来
for bringing Sara back.
不用谢
Of course.
我和玛丽亚
You know Maria and I,
我们想把最好的给她
we just want what's best for her.
所以我们做了一个艰难的决定
Which is why we've come to a very difficult decision.
这些...是合法监护权的相关文件
These... are documents of legal guardianship.
墨西哥奇瓦瓦州 华雷斯
地区法♥院♥
我们将监护权让出给你
We're relinquishing custody to you.
华雷斯对她来说不安全
Yeah. Juarez is not a safe place for her.
她应该和你一起回夏威夷
She should return to Hawaii with you.
你只需要签名就行了
All you have to do is sign.
我不知道该说什么
I don't know what to say.
只要答应我...
Just promise me that...
我们能时不时去看她
that we can come and visit from time to time.
当然 没问题
Of course. Of course.
谢谢你 约格
Thank you, Jorge.
我们现在能回家了吗 阿成姑父
Can we go home now, Uncle Chin?
对 我们可以了
Yes. We can.
五零特遣队总部
五零特遣队总部
兄弟 我可没付你周六的加班费
Hey, man, I don't pay you enough to come in on a Saturday.
你怎么来了
What are you doing here?
这话该我问你吧
Hell, I could ask you the same thing.
刚从墨西哥回来 我在整理行李
I'm just unpacking from the Mexico trip.
你呢
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表