像是崩溃了
Like, crushed.
我给他做了TCB
I gave him a TCB.
就是完整信心重建
Total Confidence Rebuild.
看来这位前未婚妻
Well, it looks like this ex-fiancée
申请了对他的限制令
filed a restraining order against him.
所以这家伙有不接受拒绝的前例
So this guy has a history of not taking no for an answer.
我来猜猜
So let me guess.
你怎么做的 用瓦妮莎钓他的吗
What'd you do, hook this guy up with Vanessa?
我查到度假出租♥房♥♥
Okay, so I got a credit card charge
有他刷信♥用♥卡♥的记录
on a vacation rental service.
打过去问
Make the call.
拿到地址 我们不能等了
We need an address, and we need it fast.
你说你爱我 尼尔
You say that you love me, Neil.
如果是这样 你就放了我吧
And if you do, you need to let me go.
那不是你想要的
You don't really want that.
你这么说是因为你害怕
You're just saying it because you're scared, but,
记得我们相遇时的情况吗
remember what it was like when we met?
我们可以再来一次
It can be like that again.
我要告诉你一件事
I need to tell you something.
什么事
What?
我们在酒吧相遇的那晚
That night when we met at the bar...
是布莱克付钱让我去的
Blake paid me to be there.
你说什么
What do you mean?
他付钱让我跟你说话 跟你调情
He paid me to talk to you and to flirt with you.
你在说谎
Y-You're lying.
我很抱歉 我真的很抱歉
I am sorry. I am so sorry.
我不是你想的那样
I'm not who you think I am.
我这么做只是为了钱
For me, this was just about the money.
我爱你
I loved you.
而你...你...
And you... you...
和布莱克串通 你利用了我
you and Blake, you used me.
我想我被你俩嘲笑了吧
And I bet you both laughed about it all, huh?
不
No.
现在不重要了
It doesn't matter now.
你要为你的行为负责
You're gonna pay for what you did!
你俩都是
Both of you.
-把门打开 打开它 -救命 救命
- Just open the door! Open it! - Help! Help!
来人救救我
Somebody help me!
-救命 -把门打开
- Help! - Open the door.
救命
Help!
救命
Help!
安全
Clear.
尼尔·威尔 五零特遣队
Neil Ware, this is Five-0!
举起双手走出来
Come out with your hands up!
最后一次 尼尔·威尔
Last chance, Neil Ware!
你还好吗
Are you okay?
他走了吗
Is he gone?
是的 只有我们在 你安全了
Yeah. It's just us. You're okay.
你们要找到他 他疯了
You have to find him. He is crazy.
我们出动岛上所有的警♥察♥找他了 好吗
We have every cop on the island looking for him, okay?
他逃不了多远的
He's not gonna get far.
不 你们不明白
No, you don't understand.
我全告诉他了
I told him everything.
他说要我们付出代价
And he said that we were gonna pay.
我们两个
Both of us.
他去找布莱克算账
He's going after Blake.
各位 跟你们的目标聊天时
You guys, when you're talking to your target,
你们说故事...自己的故事
you're telling a story-- the story of you.
可以是长的或者短的
And it can be long or it can be short,
但绝对不能 沉闷 明白吗
but one thing it cannot be is boring! Right?
说个秘密
Here's a secret.
在我是布莱克·斯通之前
Before I was Blake Stone,
我是个难过 孤独 不安的失败者
I was a sad, lonely, insecure loser...
德里克·桑德斯
Derek Sanders.
德里克·桑德斯 知道吗
Derek Sanders, right?
天啊 知道吗
Oh, man. Right?
我听到你们在说什么
I hear what you're saying.
你们像在说"布莱克·斯通 我没那么棒"
You guys are like, "Blake Stone, I'm not that awesome."
看看现在的我
But look at me now.
不 拜托
No, please.
天哪
Oh, my God!
-他们对他开枪了 -他死了吗
- They shot him! - Is he dead?
他们对他开枪了
They shot him!
尼尔·威尔 你被捕了
Neil Ware, you're under arrest.
知道吗
Okay, you know what?
你现在发疯了
You're off the reservation now.
-你知道吗 -我知道
- You understand? - Yeah.
-你准备做疯狂的事 -打扰了 小姐
- On your way to crazy town. - Excuse me, miss.
-我们是警官 -不
- Hi. We're, uh, police officers. - Oh, no.
我们有很重要的事
It is, uh, very important
需要马上进去1204号♥房♥
that we get into room 1204 immediately.
你可以帮忙吗
Can you help us out?
-这么做太蠢了 -有人吗
- This is so stupid. - Hello.
你好
Hello.
我们在做违法的事 好吗
We're committing a crime now, okay?
-我们是罪犯 -有人吗
- We're criminals. - Hello.
法律上的 愚蠢
Officially. Stupid.
-我为什么要进来 -有人吗
- Why am I in here? - Hello.
你在慌什么 我们可是有特权的
What are you talking-- We've got immunity and means.
你这就认怂了
What are you, nuts?
要是能劳驾您一起帮忙
And if you'd stand up and help me,
这事一会儿就搞定了
this would go a lot quicker.
你说什么 要我帮你什么
Excuse me? Stand up and help you what?
违法吗 就像你现在做的那样
Break the law? Put my fingerprints on everything
到处留下我的指纹吗
like you're doing right now?
我绝不掺和 丹尼
I can't be a part of this, Danny.
绝不掺和
I can't be a part of it.
你想叫点什么吃的吗
Do you want to order some food?
你找到你的墨镜了
Great. You got your glasses.
可以走了吧
Let's go.
可以走了吗
Can we go?
走吧 这不是我的墨镜
Yeah, we can go. These aren't my glasses.
你说什么
Excuse me?
-这不是我的墨... -这不是你的墨镜
- They're not my gla-- - They're not your glasses.
你们好
Hi, guys. How's it going?
你好 我是史蒂夫
How's it going? I'm Steve.
很高兴认识你 你好
Nice to meet you. Hi. Yeah.
那位是丹尼 我们是警♥察♥
This is Danny. We're cops.
-打个招呼 丹尼 -你们好
- Say hi, Danny. - Hello.
对了 有个好消息
Well, the good news is that
丹尼要请你们吃晚饭 是的
Danny's gonna buy you guys dinner tonight. Yeah.
所以就过来通知你们一声
Just wanted to come by and let you know.
他付钱
He's gonna pay for it.
那个
Hey.
"那个"
"Hey"?
作为调情大♥师♥ 你这开场白也太弱了吧
That's a pretty weak opening line for a master of seduction.
我想正经说几句话
Can I be serious for a second?
说吧
Please. Go ahead.
谢谢你
Thank you.
你救了我的命
You saved my life.
好吧 你也别太往心里去
Okay. Well, don't let it go to your head.
毕竟救人是我的本职工作
I was just doing my job.
我现在打算正经过日子了
I'm ready to get serious about my life.
我想正经谈一段恋爱
You know, I want a committed relationship.
我觉得你就是
And you seem like someone
我想一路陪伴的那个她 科诺
I could maybe go the distance with, Kono.
你如此美丽耀眼
You are so beautiful.
耀眼到整座岛也藏不住你的光芒
You're way too beautiful to be hidden away on this island.
我们俩 是不是可以试一下
So maybe we could get together, you know?
周游世界
Travel the world.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表