And leave my Scotch here, too.
那是我儿子 我知道丹尼是什么德行
It's my son, and I know how Danny can get.
你还好吗 你还好吗
You okay? You okay?
你怎么回事
What the hell's the matter with you?
什么
Excuse me?
我说你怎么回事
I said what the hell's the matter with you?
我告诉过你躲起来 你疯了吗
I told you to stay put. What, are you nuts?
你是脑子有问题吗
Is something wrong with your head?
不用谢 我确定我刚救了你的命
Um, you're welcome-- I'm pretty sure I just saved your life.
谢谢 但是别换话题
Thank you, but please do not change the subject.
-别动 -好吧
- Don't move. - Fine.
我改变主意了 过来 帮我
I changed my mind. Come here, help me...
帮我把他绑起来
Help me tie this guy up.
每个脚踝绑一个 然后从中间绑住
One on each ankle, and one up the middle.
-懂了吗 -好的
- All right? - Okay.
贾利勒 阿基姆 有人在听吗
Jalil, Akeem? Is anyone there?
不好意思 贾利勒和阿基姆都不能接电♥话♥
Sorry, Jalil and Akeem can't pick up the phone right now
因为他们惹错了人 对吧
because they picked the wrong two guys to mess with, right?
你不愧是格罗弗家的
You're definitely a Grover.
我是拉什德 没找到那个男孩
It's Rasheed. No sign of the boy.
我不知道其他人怎么了
I don't know what happened to the others.
我们的人绝对不是那个阿菲小鬼干掉的
There's no way that Pinoy brat is picking us off.
大楼里肯定还有其他人
There must be someone else in the building.
阿菲是什么意思 是菲律宾人吗
Who's a Pinoy? Is that Filipino?
对
Yeah.
-等一下 -怎么了
- Wait... - What? What?
我想我知道他们在找谁了
I think I know who they're after.
杰瑞米·拉莫斯 他是个十年级的学生
Jeremy Ramos. He's a tenth-grader.
他是有钱人家的孩子吗
What is he, a rich kid?
不只是有钱 他父亲是个很重要的外交官
Not just rich, his dad's some type of, uh, important diplomat.
我讨厌政♥治♥ 好了 听着
I hate politics. All right, look,
我们得在他们之前找到这个孩子
we gotta find this kid before they do.
拿着这个
Hold this.
我觉得我知道他在做什么
I think I have an idea of what he's doing.
-是吗 -对
- Yeah? - Yeah.
跟紧我
Stay close, okay?
先生 晚上好 您有什么事吗
Good evening, sir. Can I help you?
没什么事 我就想进去找我儿子谈谈
No, I just gotta go in here and talk to my son.
门被锁上了
Well, the doors are locked.
锁上了是什么意思
What do you mean locked?
里面都是孩子 那是个巨大消防隐患
There's kids in there. That's a fire hazard.
我猜可能是防止他们乱跑吧
Guess it keeps 'em from wandering off.
好吧 兄弟 我是个警♥察♥
All right, my man, I'm a cop, okay?
我需要你现在
I need you to go over there
就去把门打开
and open those doors for me right now.
兄弟 我没有钥匙
Brah, I don't have the keys.
实际上 我自己也被锁在了外面
In fact, I'm locked out myself.
你是怎么被锁在外面的
How do you get locked out?
好吧 我现在给我儿子打电♥话♥
All right, I'm gonna call my son.
也许他能找人让我们都进去
Maybe he can find somebody to get us both in.
-没信♥号♥♥ -这边是死角
- Got no signal. - Dead spot.
你可以去那边试试
You might have more luck trying over there.
太不靠谱了
This is crazy.
我要换个公♥司♥
I'm switching companies.
杰瑞米
Hey, Jeremy.
小孩 醒醒
Hey, kid, wake up.
小威尔
Young Will.
你改变主意了
You changed your mind.
兄弟 你竟然举报我
Dude, you narced on me!
听着 有人在找你
Listen to me. There's people looking for you.
听到了吗 我们得带你离开这里
Okay? We gotta get you out of here right now.
了解吗 我们得走了
You understand? We gotta go, okay?
这边也没信♥号♥♥
I got nothing over here, either.
终于有了
Here we go.
看起来现在有信♥号♥♥了
Looks like I'm getting a signal now.
在你们后面
Guys, behind you.
别动
Stay down!
里面到底发生了什么
What the hell is going on in here?
我们走 快 快 快
Let's go, come on, come on, come on, come on!
快 快
Come on, come on.
麦格瑞特 聚会结束了
McGarrett, party over.
你赶快过来 现在就来
You need to get your ass down here right now! Right now!
-人♥质♥有什么消息吗 -目前没有
- Any word on the hostages? - Nothing yet,
但是丹尼 格蕾丝 威尔都在里面
but we think Danny, Grace, and Will are inside.
我们试着往里面打电♥话♥
We tried to call inside the building
但都无法打通
but the phones are disabled
而且手♥机♥信♥号♥♥被屏蔽了
and the cell signal's being jammed.
所以我们连他们想要什么都不知道
So we don't even know what they want.
是 但马上就能知道了
No, but I think that's about to change.
先出来 我想和他谈谈
Come out, I want to talk to him.
我没什么要说的
I got nothing to say.
好吧 弗兰克
Okay, Frank.
怎么 很惊讶我知道你的名字
What, are you surprised I know your name?
你以为你在跟谁说话
Who do you think you're talking to?
我是警♥察♥
I'm the police.
我查了你的指纹
Yeah, I ran your fingerprints.
我知道你是菲律宾领♥事♥馆♥安保部队的
I know you work security for the Philippine consulate.
我和你的同事谈过了
I talked to your co-workers.
你是个堕落的赌徒
You're a degenerate gambler.
所以你才这么做
I assume that's why you did this.
但我不在乎这个
But I don't care about that.
我告诉你我在乎什么
Let me tell you what I do care about.
我在乎谁雇的你
I care about who hired you...
以及为什么
and why.
可能你之前不太了解流程
Maybe you never done this before.
现在该你告诉我
See, this is the part where you tell me
我想知道的了
what I want to know.
而且你会说的
And you're gonna do it, too.
记得我之前跟你说的吗
Remember when I walked up to you?
我告诉你我儿子在里面
I told you my son was in there.
所以你最好告诉我我想知道的
So you better tell me what I want to know.
不然的 你要伤害我吗
Or what? You gonna hurt me?
你不会伤害我的
You're not gonna hurt me.
你是个警♥察♥
You're a cop.
你说得对
You're right.
顺便说一下 在我把子弹取出来后
By the way, that shoulder won't hurt as bad
你的肩膀应该就不会那么疼了
once they take the bullet out.
也许我能帮你
Well, maybe I can help you with that.
不好意思 兄弟 我不是个医生
I'm sorry, buddy. I'm not a doctor.
好的 我说
Okay, yes.
你要说什么
You were saying?
这是一层的布局
This is a layout of the first floor.
很多入口 这很好
Multiple access points. That's good.
如果我们突进
If we breach,
他们不会知道我们从哪里进去的
they won't know where we're coming in.
另一方面
On the other hand, we don't know
我们不知道他们挟持人♥质♥的地点
where they're holding the hostages,
所以我们将漫无目标
so we'd be going in blind.
现在我们知道要面对什么了
All right, now we know what we're dealing with.
这人被一个叫做祈祷团的恐怖组织买♥♥通了
This guy was paid off by a terror group called Jemaah.
祈祷团 他们是基♥地♥组♥织♥
Jemaah? They're al-Qaeda.
他们是基♥地♥组♥织♥分♥裂♥出来的一个小组
They're a splinter group of al-Qaeda.
他们总部在雅加达
They're based out of Jakarta.
目标是威尔的一个同学
The target is one of Will's classmates--
叫做杰瑞米·拉莫斯的孩子
this kid named Jeremy Ramos.
他的父亲在菲律宾
And his father is some high-ranking diplomat
是个地位显赫的外交官
in the Philippines government.
这个混♥蛋♥本来应该是那个孩子的保镖
And this son of a bitch is supposed to be the kid's bodyguard.
好吧 祈祷团想要什么
Well, what would the Jemaah want with them?
我问了 他不知道
I asked him about it, he didn't know.
可能他只是说不知道
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表