Those people are now openly harboring a criminal?
对他们而言 小偷和杀人犯
There's a big difference between a thief and a murderer,
有很大区别
as far as they're concerned.
我们找出谁杀了明本后
They will surrender him
他们就会立刻把他交出来
right after we find out who murdered Akemoto.
现在突袭这个地方
Storming this place right now
会让双方很多人都受伤
is gonna get a lot of people hurt on both sides.
现在明智的选择是
The sensible play here is,
按兵不动 尽快破案
is to hold off, and close this case.
我会派出小队在这片区域的
I'm sending units to take positions
边界处准备就位
along this compound's perimeter.
离我们攻进去还有不到一个小时
The Nation has less than an hour before my men go in.
等到那时
And when they do...
他们就只能怪自己了
they'll only have themselves to blame.
科诺
Kono!
我刚和鉴证室打完电♥话♥
I just got off the phone with the lab.
弹道分♥析♥显示与你找到的那把枪匹配
Ballistics got a hit on the gun you found.
他们确定那就是凶器
They confirmed it is the murder weapon.
他们还从枪伤提取出一部分指纹
They also pulled a partial print off of it
是卡努哈的
that belongs to Kanuha.
好了 证据确凿 我们破案了
All right, there it is there. We're done.
但我不那么确信卡努哈就是凶手
But I'm not so sure that Kanuha's our guy.
听我说
Hear me out.
我在等弹道分♥析♥结果时
While I was waiting for ballistic results,
我把仓库的监控录像
I pulled the surveillance footage
调了出来
from the storage facility.
我本希望能找到明本的画面
I was hoping to catch Akemoto on camera to confirm
来确认他参与了抢劫案
he was involved in the robberies.
但我没找到 然后我查了出入记录
When I didn't, I pulled the access records
我注意到今天早些时候
and I noticed that someone typed in
有人键入了仓库的密♥码♥
the unit's gate code earlier today.
等等
Wait, hang on--
卡努哈从昨晚就被关在那里
Kanuha's been holed up in his compound
明本死了有两天了
since last night and Akemoto's been dead for two days.
进了仓库的是谁
So who got into the unit?
我觉得是这个人 戴文·拜里
I'm thinking it was this guy-- Devon Berris.
交通摄像头拍到
Traffic cam footage shows his car
在输入大门密♥码♥前几分钟
pulling into the parking lot of the storage facility
他的车进入了仓库停车场
a few minutes before the gate code was entered.
拜里 拜里 他是卡努哈的假释官
Berris, Berris-- as in, uh, Kanuha's parole officer.
对 所以戴文·拜里是约翰的兄弟
Yeah, so Devon Berris is John's brother.
对 他开了家五金店
Right. He owns a hardware store.
对 我们知道 他刚刚来过
Yeah, we know. He, uh, he came by.
对 他给了他一份工作
Yeah, he gave him a job.
对 所以我觉得卡努哈在店里
Yeah, so I'm thinking that Kanuha did a lot
不止是帮他打工而已
more than just work at the store for him.
你在说什么
What do you mean?
如果戴文·拜里知道卡努哈的仓库
If Devon Berris knew about Kanuha's storage facility.
那他就知道
Well, then he had to have known
他又重回打劫游戏了
that he was back in the robbery game.
等一下 你认为他们三个是一伙的
Wait, wait, you think all three of them are in this together--
戴文·拜里 卡努哈 明本
Devon Berris, Kanuha, Akemoto?
有可能
Maybe.
或者可能是假释官的兄弟
Or maybe the brother of a parole officer
在利用有前科者
was taking advantage of an ex-con.
替我偷窃 否则...
Steal for me or else....
否则我就告诉我兄弟你犯法了
Or else I tell my brother that you crossed the line
让他把你关回去
and he puts you back in jail.
好吧 如果真是这样 为什么杀明本
Okay, fine, let's say I buy all that-- why kill Akemoto?
去问问戴文·拜里吧
Let's go ask Devon Berris.
长官 过来这里
Sir, over here.
他们在干什么
What are they doing?
这是空中监视
It's aerial surveillance.
他们准备攻进去
They're preparing to move in.
你可以交出卡努哈来阻止他们
You could stop them by giving up Kanuha.
你知道我做不到
You know I can't do that.
打扰了 阿成
Excuse me, Chin.
那位先生
That gentleman...
请求跟你说话
he asked to speak to you.
他说有急事
Says it's urgent.
谢谢 杜克
Thanks, Duke.
-我能帮您什么 -凯利警督
- How can I help you? - Lieutenant Kelly.
我是戴文·拜里
I'm Devon Berris.
我想你联♥系♥过我的兄弟约翰
I believe you've been in contact with my brother John.
你是卡努哈的老板
You're Kanuha's boss.
没错 我了解了整件事
That's right. I heard what was going on.
我想也许我能帮忙
I thought maybe I could help.
怎么帮
How so?
我可以说服卡努哈投降
I think I can convince Kanuha to surrender.
我很了解卡努哈
Look, I've gotten to know Kanuha.
他不会杀人
He's not a killer.
我只是要跟他谈谈
I just want to talk to him.
让他知道我全力支持他
Let him know that he's got my full support.
要让他知道外面有他的朋友
He needs to know that he's got friends on the outside.
我 我的兄弟
Me, my brother--
我们会确保他被公平对待
we'll make sure he gets a fair shake.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
请马上帮我接到
Yeah, I need to be connected to
美国执法官哨站
the U.S. Marshal's outpost immediately, please.
好的 我会等着
Yeah, I'll hold.
我不明白为什么
Here's what I don't get.
我们发现卡努哈涉及那些劫案时
When we got Kanuha on those robberies,
他为什么不把戴文·拜里供出来
why didn't he give us Devon Berris then?
因为就像你和科诺说的
Because, just like you and Kono said,
这家伙被那家伙压制着
the guy's been under this other guy's thumb.
他非常害怕供出任何事
He's too scared to say anything.
是 我要找成浩·凯利警督
Yeah, I need Lieutenant Chin Ho Kelly.
麻烦您 我是丹尼·威廉姆斯
This is Danny Williams, please.
在每位狙击手身边安排两个人
I want you to post two men on every sniper.
我要让他们觉得被火奴鲁鲁警局镇♥压♥着
I want 'em to feel HPD breathing down their necks.
-收到 -凯利警督
- Copy that. - Lieutenant Kelly.
麦格瑞特少校打来找你
Commander McGarrett on the line for you.
你好 史蒂夫
Hey, Steve.
阿成 让所有人
Yeah, Chin, listen, we need everybody
马上退下吧
to stand down immediately, all right?
我们正赶去审问新嫌犯
We're currently on the way to question a new suspect,
戴文·拜里
Devon Berris.
拜里
Berris?
我们刚让他进去见卡努哈
We just let him inside to see Kanuha.
什么 他现在在那里吗
What? He's there now?
没错 他两分钟前出现的
Yeah, he showed up two minutes ago.
你告诉他们什么了
What have you told them?
我几乎没跟他们说什么
I barely told them anything.
完全没提到你
And nothing about you.
很好 继续保持
Good. Let's keep it that way.
但他们还是认为我杀了明本
But they still think I killed Akemoto.
但你我都知道其实是你杀的 对吧
Except we both know it was you, wasn't it?
你守口如瓶是明智之举
You were smart to keep your mouth shut.
没人会相信我
Like anyone's gonna believe me.
你说得没错
Yeah, you got that right.
你为什么那么做
Why'd you do it?
我是逼不得已的
'Cause I had to.
不能相信你的搭档会守口如瓶
Couldn't trust your partner to keep his mouth shut.
-你不该告诉他的 -他是我的朋友
- You never should've told him. - He was my friend.
他不会说出去的
He wasn't gonna say anything.
你错了
You're wrong.
他告诉我他要去找火奴鲁鲁警局
He told me that he was gonna go to HPD, okay?
我们都会被牵连
Both of us would've gone down.
我不得不这么做
I did what I had to do.
现在照我说的做
Here's what's gonna happen now.
你告诉他们明本在你出狱后
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表