我也想你 科迪莉亚
Yeah, I missed you, too, Cordelia.
我来找你谈谈你手下的一个姑娘
I'm here to talk to you about one of your girls.
我不知道你从哪里得到的消息
I'm not sure where you've got your information,
我已经不做那行生意了
but I'm not in that business anymore.
拜托 科迪莉亚
Okay. Come on, Cordelia.
你觉得你在跟谁说话
Who you think you're talking to?
也许你稍微改变了行为方式
You might've changed your operation a little bit
变得更谨慎了
and learned to be more discreet, but, uh,
但是看看这些昂贵的酒和艺术品
from the looks of these fancy bottles and artwork,
我认为你仍然在做那行生意
I think you're still in business.
科迪莉亚 如果我是来抓你的
Cordelia, if I was here to arrest you,
我会带手铐的
I'd have handcuffs.
而且不是你想的方式
And not for what you want 'em for.
你想要什么 情人节的约会
So what do you want? A date for Valentine's?
真幽默
Oh, that's funny.
不是
No.
我想跟你谈谈这个姑娘
I want to talk to you about this girl.
她跟一起谋杀案有关
She may be involved in a murder.
这是情人节 科迪莉亚
It's Valentine's Day, Cordelia. Damn!
我想早点回家
I'm trying to get home to my wife
和我老婆共度情人节
to give her the Valentine's Day she deserves.
你就别玩我了 帮我解决这个案子吧
Would you stop playing and help me out, please?
她叫瓦妮莎
Her name is Vanessa.
遗憾的是 她已经不归我管了
And regrettably, she's no longer in my employ.
为什么 发生了什么
Why? What happened?
她曾是我手下最好的姑娘
She was my best girl.
总是有人要
Always in demand, that one.
但是一个月前
But about a month ago,
她觉得和别人合作能挣更多钱
she decided she could make more money with someone else,
所以就离开了
so she left.
太遗憾了
Oh, that's too bad.
你知道她在跟谁合作吗
So, do you happen to know who she might be in business with?
威基基 奢华泳池俱乐部
威基基 奢华泳池俱乐部
理查德 我问你一个问题
All right, Richard, let me ask you a question.
你有千万身家吗
Do you have ten million dollars?
没有
No.
从一到十
And where do you think you fall in the looks department,
你给自己的外表打几分
on a scale of one to ten?
-六分 -四分
- Six. - Four.
好吧 就算五分吧
Okay, let's call it a five.
我也差不多
But me, too.
我要说的是
My point is this.
像我们这样的 如果我们想搞定一个十分的
Guys like us-- if we're gonna score a ten,
我们需要用其他方法 对吧
we got to bring it in other areas, right?
我想让你做的是
So here's what I want you to do.
想象曾经发生在你身上
I want you to think of the funniest thing
最搞笑的事 然后在你走向那位
that's ever happened to you, and play that scenario
身穿黄色比基尼的姑娘时
over in your mind as you walk over to that chick
在脑子里不停重复那个场景
in the yellow bikini right there.
她会看到你过去的 兄弟
And she's gonna see you coming, bro,
看到你脸上的笑容
with that smile on your face,
她会想 "那个人"
and she's gonna think, "Hey, that guy--"
"他很有活力
"He's got great energy.
"他很快乐 也很自信
"He's happy, he's confident.
我想要他"
I want that."
好了 伙计 去拿下她吧 去吧
All right, dawg. Go get her, go get her.
还得费点力
Ooh, it's gonna take some work.
布莱克·斯通
Blake Stone.
我正希望再次见到你呢
Oh, I was hoping I'd see you again.
我也是
Same here.
我喜欢这个进展
Hey, I like where this is going.
-手放背后 -什么
- Hands behind your back. - What?
发生了什么
Whoa. What's going on?
我们搞清楚了
See, we figured out how you've managed
你是怎么保证你客户的成功的
to guarantee success for your clients.
你雇妓♥女♥来骗他们
You've been paying escorts to hook up with them.
那是犯罪吗
Is that a crime?
当然 还是重罪
Oh, yeah. Very much so.
罪名是卖♥♥淫
It's called solicitation.
还包括老式的诈骗 走吧
With a bit of good old-fashioned fraud thrown in. Let's go.
这样的服务让人放松 对吧 丹尼
Pretty relaxing getting pampered like this, Danny, huh?
对 很棒
Yeah, it's amazing.
很放松
It's relaxing.
夏威夷希尔顿度假村 曼达拉水疗中心
夏威夷希尔顿度假村 曼达拉水疗中心
不好意思
Excuse me,
做水疗的女士 这个产品里有茉莉吗
spa lady, is there jasmine in this product?
亲爱的 你在打扰我的禅定
Hon, you're ruining my Zen.
这些对话
The narration--
得停止了
it has to stop.
好吧 不好意思
Okay, sorry.
不好意思 最后一个问题
Sorry, sorry. One last question, guys. Excuse me.
这对鱼尾纹有效吗
Is this good for crow's-feet?
因为我发现了皱纹
'Cause I noticed some lines...
宝贝 说真的 别说话了
Babe, zip it, seriously.
好吧 那什么
Okay, you know what.
我搞定了
I'm done.
我受不了了
I can't deal with it.
你能
Can you just...
宝贝 等会见
Uh, uh, babe, I'll see you in a little bit.
我们等会见
I'll catch up with you guys later.
他要去哪儿
Where is he going?
听着 我知道我们有误会
Look, I-I know we got off on the wrong foot, okay?
我为我的行为道歉
And I, um... I apologize for my part.
我不是故意把飞盘扔到水里的
I didn't mean to throw the Frisbee in the water,
很抱歉发生在沙滩的事
and I'm sorry about the incident on the beach.
我觉得我们应该冰释前嫌 重新开始
Um, I think we should just wash our hands, start fresh.
把我的太阳镜还给我就行
Just give me back the sunglasses.
兄弟 我没拿你的太阳镜
Dude, I do not have your sunglasses!
不过 给 拿着我的毛巾
But here, take my towel.
你可以拿它擦掉你丑脸上
You can use it to wipe that disgusting crap
-恶心的东西 -多谢
- off your ugly face. - Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
我得承认 我恨吃惊
You know, I have to admit, I'm pretty impressed.
除了是个厌女的骗子
You know, besides being a misogynistic scam artist,
你还妨碍谋杀案件的调查
obstructing a murder investigation,
你也是蠢到一个新境界了
that's just a whole other level of douchebaggery.
你真的应该告诉我们你跟瓦妮莎的关系
You really should've told us about your connection to Vanessa.
我很抱歉 好吧
Look, I'm sorry, okay?
这是商业机密
It's a trade secret.
我这是在保护我的生意
I was protecting my business.
在评判之前 我们先来谈谈
Before we judge, can we just talk about
那些我正在帮助的人们好吗
the people that I'm helping, okay?
这都是些真正孤单却又可悲的自卑男人
These are really lonely men with tragically low self-esteem.
我的方法给了他们所需的自信
And The Method gives them the self-confidence that they need,
通常就是他们人生的第一次
you know, often for the first time in their whole lives.
讲完了没
You done?
完了
Yeah.
好 我是这么想的
Good. 'Cause this is what I think.
你教给那些男的东西一点用都没有
The stuff you teach these guys doesn't work-- it never did.
这也就是你为什么要依赖像瓦妮莎这样的女孩
That's why you rely on girls like Vanessa
来帮你以防暴露你的真面目
to help from exposing what you really are,
一个骗子
a con artist.
她说的有道理
Yeah, she's got a point.
你充其量也就是个拉皮条的
You're really nothing more than a glorified pimp.
你找绝望又脆弱的男人下手
You take desperate, vulnerable men,
然后就让妓♥女♥去勾搭他们
and then you hook them up with prostitutes.
早晚有一天你会被人拆穿的
Sooner or later, this was bound to happen.
我知道你们怎么想的
Look, I know how this looks, okay?
但瓦妮莎不是贼 她也绝对不是杀人犯
But Vanessa's no thief, and she's definitely not a murderer.
可能是 也可能不是
Maybe. Maybe not.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表