生养宝宝
Maybe have kids.
你大概没有注意到 我已经结婚了
I don't know if you noticed, I'm married.
不过就算我没有
But even if I wasn't,
我也不会答应你的
the answer would still be no.
一枚戒指又不是就套住你一辈子了
That ring is not necessarily a deal breaker.
自己保重吧 布莱克
Take care of yourself, Blake.
你这侧影太美了 别动
You look fantastic. Don't move.
找到你的墨镜了吗
Did you find your sunglasses?
没有
I did not.
真遗憾
I'm sorry.
再过二十分钟吃晚饭
Well, dinner is in, uh, 20 minutes,
我们该准备下了
so we should get ready.
好
Okay.
那个 我...
Hey, uh, listen. I am...
抱歉我又发神经 毁了今天下午
Sorry I got all goofy and blew off the rest of the afternoon.
我知道你为了这个美好的周末投入了很多
I know you put a lot into making this weekend nice.
抱歉我就为了副墨镜发神经
I'm sorry I got goofy over a pair of sunglasses.
没事
It's okay.
我也了解你的脾气
I know what I signed up for.
再说了 我们还有一晚上呢
Besides, we still have tonight.
四档进攻射门
Fourth and goal.
要香槟吗
Champagne?
-要 -好
- Yes. - Yeah.
真没想到
Well, I'm impressed
你们居然顺利忽悠出来了
you were able to talk your way out of that.
不不不 他们人很好 加森一家都很好
Oh, no. They're very nice people, the Garson family, very nice.
毕竟我们俩
I mean, considering we, uh...
我们俩非法闯进了他们的房♥间
well, we broke into their hotel room, I suppose,
可他们...
uh, they were very--
他们非常通情达理
I think they were very reasonable.
通情达理
Reasonable?
我可不这么认为
I wouldn't say reasonable.
他们晚饭定的巴厘牛排屋
They picked the Bali Steakhouse to go to dinner.
那小屁孩点了和牛海鲜套餐
The kid ordered the Wagyu surf and turf.
开胃菜点的帝王蟹腿
That was after he had the king crab leg appetizer.
我可不认他们通情达理
I wouldn't, I wouldn't say reasonable.
毕竟那是副很贵的墨镜 丹尼
Well, I mean, they were very expensive sunglasses, though, Danny.
是很贵
Yes, they were.
-心疼你弄丢了墨镜 -谢谢
- Well, I'm sorry you lost them. - Thank you.
但愿它能自己再冒出来
And I hope they turn up somewhere.
谢谢两位帅哥
Well, thank you, boys.
安排了这桌丰盛晚宴
This is a very nice gesture.
其实全都是丹尼的主意
Well, actually, this whole thing was Danny's idea.
我想道个歉
Um, I-I want to apologize...
今天下午犯了点神经
for, uh, being a little distant this afternoon.
我想告诉你
And I want to tell you that you, um...
我想让你知道
I want to let you know, um...
我能感觉到
You know, I can feel you.
你就在我面前
It's like you're on my face.
我能感觉到你嘲笑我
I can-- it's-it's like you're judge-y.
-嘲笑我 -不不不
- You're judging me and I can... - What? No.
就在我的面前
It's, like, right here, okay? It's...
行了 我懂了 我懂了
No, I got you, I got you, I got you.
-你懂什么 -我懂了 听我说
- You got what? - I got you. Listen.
丹尼想说的是
What Danny is trying to say,
我们想让你们知道
is that we wanted to show you guys
我们有多爱你们
how much we appreciate you both,
这一杯 敬你们两位
so here... here's to you two.
-谢谢 -谢谢
- And thank you. - Thank you.
-总结到位吧 -谢谢
- How was that? - Thank you.
好了 就这样 就这样
Okay. All right. Good job. Good job.
口感醇厚 选得好 选得好
That's very nice. Good choice, good choice.
我挺开心的
This has been fun.
我也是 我也是
I agree, I agree.
大家都挺开心吧
It's been great, right?
梅丽莎 我觉得
I think actually, Melissa,
我们应该经常这样约约
I think we should do it again.
你说呢
What do you say?
我的意思是 再给我们一次机会
I'm just saying, let's do it again.
让我和丹尼 那个
And Danny and I will, uh, you know, we can,
我们再议吧
we can organize it next time.
鸡肉沙拉
Chicken salad.
你要吃鸡肉沙拉
You want the chicken salad?
鸡肉沙拉
Chicken salad.
鸡肉沙拉
Chicken salad.
鸡肉沙拉
Chicken salad.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表