Thank you for accommodating me at such short notice, Officer.
凌晨四点是这种探访的正常时间吗
Isn't 4:00 A.M. an unusual time for this kind of interview?
听说过趁人不备时将人拿下吗
Ever heard of catching someone with their guard down?
我就在外面
I'll be right outside.
这次不尖叫了
No screaming this time?
你不再怕我了吗
You're not afraid of me anymore, hmm?
你该害怕 这回没有录音
Well, you should be. There's no one recording this.
也没人在另外的房♥间监视 只有我和你
There's no one in the other room watching. It is just us.
你不会伤害我的 艾丽西娅
You're not gonna hurt me, Alicia.
门外有个守卫
There's a guard right outside that door,
他们在放你进来前还对你搜身了
and they pat you down before they let you in here.
是的 他们搜过了
Yeah. They did.
但搜得不够仔细
Just not well enough.
我们要再试一次吗 因为我不在乎
Shall we try this again, because I don't care
不管你在玩什么把戏 现在都结束了
what kind of game it is you're playing-- it ends now.
你要告诉我发生了什么
You are gonna tell me what is happening,
否则我就在这房♥间里割断你的喉咙
or I am gonna slit your throat right here in this room.
没有那么容易 艾丽西娅
It's not that easy, Alicia.
只有特定的一类人能夺取他人性命
It takes a certain type of person to take someone's life.
我知道你不是那类人
I don't know if you have it in you.
我们要试试看吗
Shall we find out?
没关系 有件事你能做到
That's okay, I have something you can do.
你能解开这些手铐
You can unlock these handcuffs.
我凭什么那么做
Why would I do that?!
因为我有个秘密
'Cause I have a secret.
会彻底改变你一生的秘密
One that will change your life forever.
除非你完全按照我说的做
And unless you do exactly as I ask,
你永远都不会知道它是什么
you're never gonna know what it is.
你是个骗子
You're a liar.
这是没认真思考我做的事
That's a verbal reflex without any real consideration
就随口说出的话 认真想想
of my actions. Think about it.
我为什么费这么多周折
Why would I go to all this trouble--
抹上鲜血去自首 让你找上我
turning myself in, the blood, getting you to come to me?
你不觉得这是有原因的吗
Don't you think there was a reason?
最后的机会 艾丽西娅
Last chance, Alicia.
走出那扇门就永远不会知道我的秘密
You walk out that door, you're never gonna know my secret.
相信我 你会想要知道我的秘密
And trust me, you're gonna want to know my secret.
我们的警官说
According to our officer,
之后 艾丽西娅逼她解开格雷的手铐
right after this, Alicia made her uncuff Gray,
和她换了衣服
switch clothes with her,
并把她锁在了格雷的羁押室
and then locked her in Gray's holding room,
她俩就径直从前门离开了
and the two of them walked right out the front door.
警官有听到
Did the officer hear them
她们说要去哪里吗
say anything about where they were headed?
不 很不幸没听到
No, unfortunately not.
我们通缉了她俩和艾丽西娅的车
We've issued a BOLO for both women
但一无所获
and Alicia's car, but nothing yet.
结果是格雷再次消失了
Bottom line is Gray's gone, again.
有人追踪到艾丽西娅的手♥机♥吗
Well, anybody track Alicia's cell phone?
没有 我们试过了 但它关机了
No, we tried, but it's turned off.
艾丽西娅在这点上太聪明了
Alicia's too smart for that.
聪明 她做了这事后你还夸她聪明
Smart? How could you call her smart after what she just did?
我向你保证这一定事出有因
I guarantee you there is an explanation for this.
他保证 很好 你有什么要透露的吗
Oh, he guarantees. Good. You want to throw something out?
是的 当然 从昨天说起
Yeah, sure. Let's start with yesterday.
当我和艾丽西娅去见格雷医生时
When Alicia and I went to see Dr. Gray,
她全程都在挑衅艾丽西娅
she was provoking Alicia the whole time.
她想给艾丽西娅灌输什么
She was trying to get in her head.
很显然艾丽西娅上钩了...
All right? Obviously, Alicia took the bait...
你是在说一位前联调局侧写师被人洗♥脑♥
You're telling me an ex-FBI profiler gets mind-gamed
把剃须刀片抵在一位警♥察♥喉咙上
into putting a razor to a cop's throat?
我们在说的是麦迪逊·格雷
This is Madison Gray we're talking about.
懂吗 这正是她做的事
All right? It's what she does.
她操纵别人
She manipulates people.
对 坏人 疯子
Yeah, bad people, crazy people.
艾丽西娅两者都不是 所以很显然...
Alicia's neither of those things, all right? So clearly...
在这一刻前发生了什么事
right before this moment something has happened
就在这个房♥间里 格雷说了什么
in this room-- Gray has said something,
她做了什么让艾丽西娅
she has done something to make Alicia
想把她弄出去
want to get her out of there.
-比如 她可能说了什么 -那是关键
- Like what? What could she have possibly said? - That's the key.
查清楚这个 就能搞清她们要去哪
We figure that out, we figure out where they're headed.
-也许吧 我能和你谈谈吗 -好
- Maybe. Can I talk to you for one second, please? - Fine.
科诺 查查艾丽西娅的信♥用♥卡♥
Kono, let's run Alicia's credit cards.
看她在过去两小时有没有消费
See if she made any purchases over the last two hours.
好的 我看看通缉令的情况
All right. I'll check on the BOLO.
我知道你和艾丽西娅有旧交情
I know that you and Alicia have history.
你们差点死在一起 我明白
You go back, you almost died together, I get it.
-很复杂很沉重 -现在你觉得...
- There's a lot there. It's heavy. - Oh, now you think...
你觉得这让我不能客观对待她吧
you think that prevents me from being objective about her, right?
不 不 我只是觉得我们得考虑
No. No, I-I just think there are certain possibilities
某些可能性
that we have to consider.
-比如 -比如艾丽西娅这女人失控了
- Like what? - Like that this woman, Alicia, just snapped.
对吗 她的女儿没了
Okay? She lost her daughter--
你觉得你能放下这种事吗 你不能
you think you ever get over something like that? You don't.
更别说她整个职业生涯
Not to mention, she's been
都在给疯子做侧写
profiling psychopaths her entire career.
她一直试图理解他们的想法
She's trying to get into their heads.
她会用他们的思维方式
She's trying to think like they think.
-明白吗 很难区分的 -丹尼 拜托
- All right? There is a very thin line, you know? - Danny, please.
昨晚我跟她在一起
I was with her last night.
我们一起吃的晚餐
All right? We had dinner.
我们聊了很多 她没疯
We talked a lot. She's not crazy.
好 忘了我刚才的话吧
Okay, forget what I just said.
没疯也是可以想要报仇的
You don't have to be crazy to want revenge.
-你以为这是报仇吗 -可能啊
- You think this is about revenge? - It could be.
也许她一直在做的就是找到格雷
Maybe that's what she's been doing, looking for Gray.
所以你在过去四个月
That's why you haven't been able to
没有联♥系♥上她
get in touch with her the last four months.
好 你的意思是
Okay, so what you're saying is
你认为艾丽西娅确实如格雷所说
you-you think Alicia actually did attack Gray
在昨天袭击了她
like Gray said she did yesterday.
这就讲得通了 是吧
It would make sense, wouldn't it?
那血迹和伤口就都说得通了
I mean, it would explain the blood. It would explain the cut.
也可能会解释
It would potentially explain
她为什么把她从监狱救出来
why she went in and broke her out of jail.
也许把她带到哪去杀掉 谁知道呢
Maybe she's taking her somewhere to kill her. I don't know.
走吧 通缉令有发现了
Yeah. Come on, we got a hit on that BOLO.
在机场发现了艾丽西娅的车
So, Alicia's car was spotted at the airport.
她俩一起上的飞机
The two of them got on a plane together.
她们去了威斯康星州的麦迪逊
They went to Madison, Wisconsin.
飞机三十分钟前降落了 只知道这些
Flight landed 30 minutes ago. That's all we know.
威斯康星州 格雷这四个月都在那
Wisconsin-- that's where Gray spent the past four months.
科诺 查一下的艾丽西娅·布朗的背景
Kono, run a search on Alicia Brown's background, okay?
生平 学校 案件等各种信息
Biographical information, schooling, case info,
能找到的都找出来
everything you can find.
找与威斯康星州有特别联♥系♥的信息
Look for anything that significantly connects to Wisconsin.
好 正在查
Okay, running it now.
爱德华·西尔斯
Edward Sears.
爱德华·西尔斯关在威斯康星州
Edward Sears is locked up in Wisconsin.
被艾丽西娅·布朗送进监狱的连环杀手
That's that serial killer that Alicia Brown locked up?
她不是说他跟她女儿被杀
Didn't she say that he was somehow connected
也有联♥系♥吗
to her daughter's murder?
她认为他在监狱里
She was convinced that he orchestrated
精心策划了这一切
the entire thing from inside his prison cell.
你 你 你以为你在里边很安全
You! You! You think you're safe behind there!
有我在你就不安全
You are not safe from me!
如果麦迪逊·格雷搬去威斯康星州
What if Madison Gray relocated to Wisconsin
就为了接近离西尔斯呢
so she could be close to Sears?
好 那么问题是为什么
All right. Well, then the question is, why?
西尔斯跟艾丽西的女儿谋杀案有关
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表