但是没有人在恐♥怖♥分♥子♥监视名单上
but none of them are on the Terrorist Watchlist.
了解
Okay.
但是我注意到了其中一个人
But there was one person who jumped out at me.
一个名为阿德南·哈里德的男人
A guy by the name of Adnan Khalid.
他是瓦胡州立大学国际关系学的
He's an associate professor of international relations
一名副教授
at Oahu State.
这个人是美国本土人
Now, this guy is a naturalized American citizen.
没有犯罪记录 按时缴税
He has no criminal record, he pays his taxes,
-甚至还做慈善 -有什么问题
- he even gives to charity. - So what's the problem?
如果他是个守法公民
Okay, well, if he's so law-abiding,
为什么要用地下银行来理财
why is he running his money through a Hawala?
没错
Exactly.
而且不是小钱
And it's not just a few bucks.
过去几周内哈里德收到了好几笔转账
Khalid received several transfers over the past few weeks
总计超过十万美元
totaling well over $100,000.
他住在哪里
Oh, where's he live?
大学附近
Near the university.
我马上把地址发给你
I'm sending you the address right now.
收到 让科诺在那里跟我们汇合
Copy that. Have Kono meet us there.
火奴鲁鲁 阿德南·哈里德家
火奴鲁鲁 阿德南·哈里德家
没人
Clear.
这边也没人
I'm clear.
都没有人
All clear.
他不在
All right, he's not here.
这里有台电脑
I got a laptop.
看起来他给我们留了条消息
Looks like he left us a message.
我是阿德南·哈里德
My name is Adnan Khalid.
当你们看到这个的时候
As you watch this, I will already have gone
我已经在去见阿♥拉♥的路上了
into the light of Allah.
不久前瓦胡岛上发生的行动是为了响应
The action taken moments ago on Oahu is in response to
你们对伊♥斯♥兰♥和穆♥斯♥林♥人♥民♥的残暴行为
your barbaric deeds against Islam and Muslims,
尤其是对我们的兄弟塔里克·阿尔穆萨维
particularly our brother, Turiq al-Mussawi,
他上周在喀布尔被残杀
slaughtered in Kabul last week.
让美国和十字军国家
Let the U.S. and all crusader nations
因即将到来的灾难而恐惧吧
cower in fear of what is to come.
这只是个开始
This is just the beginning.
萨拉姆说的是真话
Well, Salaam was telling the truth.
这个人确实打算在瓦胡岛搞袭击
This guy is planning an attack on Oahu.
科诺
Kono...
这支影片被设定在什么时候上传
do we know when this video was set to be uploaded?
今晚6点20分
6:20 p.M. Tonight.
这说明我们只有不到三个小时
Means we got a little less than
查明这次袭击的对象
three hours to figure out what the target is.
麦格瑞特
McGarrett.
什么事
What?
你在做什么
What do you think you're doing?
我在工作
I'm working.
你应该要审问那名罪犯
You were supposed to be interrogating that prisoner.
-是的 -通过给他热腾腾的饭菜
- Correct. - By giving him a hot meal?
是的 他们肯定忘了给他饭吃
Yeah, uh, they must've forgotten to feed him,
他已经一周没有吃饭了
he hasn't eaten for a week.
这才是重点 少校
That's the point, Commander.
有情报才有奖励
Intel equals reward.
我问你个问题
Let me ask you a question,
我们怎样能从死人口中得到情报
how we gonna get intel out of a dead man?
那个犯人能活着就很幸运了
That prisoner's lucky to be alive.
那不是上帝的仁慈 而是中情局的
And it's not by the grace of God, but by the CIA.
你的工作就是提醒他这一点
Your job is to remind him of that.
他已经六个月没有参与行动了
He's been out of play for six months.
而不是给他饭食和一块跪毯
And not feed him and put a carpet under his knees.
他给不了我们有用的信息
He's got nothing relevant to give us.
我们现在有足够的时间
We got the luxury of time
和他建立关系
to cultivate a relationship right now.
-那个人是我们的敌人 -是
- That man is our enemy! - Yeah.
-你知道的 -是 我知道
- You get that, right?! - Yeah, I get it.
你把他当敌人
You keep treating him like our enemy,
他就把你当敌人
he's gonna treat you like his enemy.
你懂了吗
You get that?
贝恩斯少校离开前
You know, before Commander Baines shipped out,
他让萨拉姆承认了他谋划的两场袭击
he got Salaam to admit his complicity to two attacks.
我看了监控视频 我告诉你
Mmm, I saw the footage. Let me tell you something,
如果你把一个人的头按倒水里的时间够长
you hold a man's head under water for long enough,
你想听什么他就会说什么
he'll tell you anything you want to hear.
但是我不一样
But this one's different.
你知道你的问题在哪儿吗
You know what your problem is?
不如你告诉我
Why don't you tell me.
你喜欢按你自己的方式做事
You like to do things your own way.
你想把我调离这里吗
You want to pull me off of this?
在你能做到前
Yeah, well, until you do,
何不从我面前闪开
why don't you stay out of my face?
看起来哈里德
It looks to me like Khalid's
几天前就销声匿迹了
dropped off the grid over the last few days.
他的手♥机♥关机了
His cell phone's off.
我和他的邻居谈过了
I've been talking to his neighbors,
没人看到他
none of them have seen him.
他的同事你问了吗
You talk to the college where he works?
查问过了 他们已经好几个月没看到他了
Yeah, I did. They haven't seen him in months.
他在休假
He's on a sabbatical.
根据旅行记录
And according to travel records,
他利用这些时间
he's been using that time
来回几次出入土耳其
to go back and forth, to and from Turkey.
-土耳其 -土耳其
- Turkey? - Turkey.
他可能在那里被恐♥怖♥分♥子♥招募了
That's where he could have been radicalized.
科诺把哈里德的电脑拿到鉴证室了
Kono is taking Khalid's laptop to the lab.
杰瑞会帮她一起研究
Jerry's gonna help her go through it.
希望他们能找到
Hopefully, they can find out
将要被袭击的地点
where this attack is gonna take place.
但听我说 直觉告诉我跟军队有关
But I got to tell you, man, my gut is that this is military.
何出此言
Why you say that?
因为视频中 哈里德说这次袭击是为了
'Cause in that video, Khalid said this attack was payback
替塔里克·阿尔穆萨维之死复仇
for the death of Turiq al-Mussawi, okay?
阿尔穆萨维在海豹突击队的突袭中被杀
Now, al-Mussawi was taken out in a SEAL raid.
我们这座岛上
Well, we got no shortage of
驻扎着很多军队
military installations here on this island.
你联♥系♥你的兄弟们 通知他们
You get in touch with your buddies and let them know
-开始加强安保了吗 -他们在行动了
- to start tightening up security? - They're on it.
阿成 是我和格罗弗 请说
Yeah, Chin, you got me and Grover. Go ahead.
我查了哈里德的信♥用♥卡♥
So I ran Khalid's credit cards,
结果发现三天前
and it turns out he bought a burner phone
他在便利店买♥♥了个一次性手♥机♥
from a convenience store three days ago.
我从经理那搞到了电♥话♥
I got the number from the manager.
我正在定位
I'm pinging it right now.
好
All right.
-好了 我定位到了 -什么情况
- All right, I got a lock. - What do you got?
他好像在马诺阿的某个清♥真♥寺里
Looks like he's at a mosque in Manoa.
他可能在做袭击前的最后一次祷告
He could be getting in his final prayers right before the attack.
马上把地址发给你们
Address is coming your way.
好了
Oh, that's good.
刚刚结束了一场祷告
They're just letting out a service.
有什么发现了吗
You got anything yet?
没
No.
-没看到他 -史蒂夫
- I don't see him. - Steve?
在 说吧 阿成
Yeah, go ahead, Chin.
-找到他了吗 -还没
- You got him? - Not yet.
我肯定他就在这 就在你们前面
I'm sure he is right there. He's right in front of you.
就在这 "就在这 就在这"
He's right there. "Right there. Right there."
有五十个人在这呢
There's 50 men right there.
-打一下一次性电♥话♥ -好
- Call that burner phone. - Copy.
响了
It's ringing.
找到他了
Got him.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表