Yeah. Yeah, I have.
你得拿出诚意
I need a show of good faith from you.
释放几个人♥质♥
I need a couple hostages.
-不行 -两个人♥质♥
- Not going to happen. - Two hostages.
你在浪费时间 你根本没时间浪费
You're wasting time, time which you do not have.
三十分钟后 就会有人死
Because in 30 minutes, people will die.
听我说 两个孩子
Just listen to me, two kids.
对你没损失 就给我两个孩子
What's it gonna hurt, just give me two kids.
你再说 我就射杀两个人♥质♥
Ask again and I'll shoot two hostages.
让我跟他说吧
Let me... let me talk to him, huh?
为什么要让你说
And why would I do that?
因为我们有同样的目标
'Cause we want the same things.
他释放你的人 我们都能回家
Okay? He frees your guy, we all get to go home.
我能帮忙 好吗
I can help, all right?
我们只想回家
That's all we want, we just want to go home.
别动 别动
Don't move, don't move.
如果你乱说话
If you say the wrong thing...
放轻松 好吗
Just relax, okay?
放轻松
Just relax.
好吗
All right?
史蒂夫
Steve?
丹尼
Danny.
听我说 这些人是认真的 好吗
Listen to me, these guys, they mean business, okay?
你必须要
So, you-you got to...
按他们说的做
you got to do what they say.
给领事打电♥话♥ 用一切办法
All right, call the consul, do what you will.
打给要打的人 好吗
Call who you will. Okay?
因为他们
All right, because-cause they're,
因为他们真的会按他们说的做
they're gonna do what they say they're gonna do,
他们会的 明白吗
they will, you understand?
打给你要打的人 好吗
Call who you will, all right?
第一个就杀他
He's the first one to die.
你还有29分钟
You have 29 minutes.
"打给要打的人"
"Call whoever you will"?
丹尼平时不这么说话
That doesn't sound like Danny.
要打的人[威尔]
Will... Will.
威尔在一个安全的地方
Will is someplace safe in there,
丹尼是让我们给我儿子打电♥话♥
Danny is telling me to call my son.
立刻给他打电♥话♥
Call him right now.
爸爸 爸爸
Hello. Dad? Dad.
威尔 你怎么样 儿子 还好吗
Will, what's up with you, boy, you all right?
我很好 多亏了威廉姆斯先生
Yeah. I'm fine. Thanks to Mr. Williams.
我们改了标语 击倒了一些人
We changed the sign and we took out some of the guys that...
他把我藏到通风管里 保证我的安全
He... he hid me in this tunnel to be safe...
好的 好的 儿子
All right, all right. Son.
慢点说 慢点说
Just slow down, slow down. Okay?
现在什么情况
What's going on?
爸爸 对不起 我没把格蕾丝的事告诉你
Dad. I'm-I'm... I'm sorry I didn't tell you about Grace.
我知道我该说的 对不起
I know I should've, I... I'm sorry.
我们以后再谈这事 一切都会好的
We'll talk about that later. Everything's gonna be fine,
这才是最重要的
that's the most important thing.
我是你父亲 我不会让你出任何事情
I'm your father, I'm not gonna let nothing happen to you.
好吗
Okay?
告诉我
Just tell me this.
你知道他们把人♥质♥关在哪里吗
Do you know where they're keeping the hostages?
在舞厅里 舞会在那里举♥行♥
In the ballroom, where the dance was.
你有办法 在不以身犯险的情况下
Can you... without putting yourself in danger,
能看看里面什么情况
can you get eyes on what's going on in there,
再告诉我们吗
report back to us?
我能做得更好
I can do better than that.
我的好儿子 我爱你 谢谢
You my boy, and I love you. Thank you.
我也爱你
Love you, too.
坚持住 好吗 很快就结束了 我保证
Just hang in there, okay? It's almost over, I promise.
好的
Okay.
丹诺
Danno?
-你今天来了我真的很高兴 -我也是
- I'm really glad you're here. - Me, too.
我也是 听着 不管发生什么事
Me, too. All right, now listen, no matter what happens,
一定不要抬头 好吗
I want you to keep your head down, okay? All right?
好了 我们能看到威尔的直播视频
Okay, we're receiving Will's live stream.
看起来有五名歹徒 史蒂夫
Looks like we've got one, two, three, four, five hostiles, Steve.
不好 怎么回事
Oh, no. What's happening?
他们开始散开了
They're starting to fan out.
他们在往北门走
They're heading for the north exit.
我们得行动 要立刻行动
We got to go. We got to go right now.
特警队 行动 行动
SWAT. Move out! Let's go, let's go!
大家都没事吧
Everybody all right?
我去找威尔
I'm going to find Will.
-没事了 -格蕾丝
- It's over, okay? - Grace.
-你们没事吧 -格蕾丝在哪
- You guys okay? - Where's Grace...
-格蕾丝在哪 -史蒂夫叔叔
- Grace, where are you? - Uncle Steve!
格蕾丝
Grace!
-杰瑞米 -没事了
- Jeremy? - It's all right,
-杰瑞米 -我们带你们出去
- Jeremy! - we'll get you out of here.
你没事吧
You okay?
儿子
Boy.
过来
Come here.
我真为你骄傲 天哪
I'm so proud of you, oh, my God.
你没事吧
Are you okay?
确定
You sure?
好的
All right.
不表示一下吗
What, nothing? Nothing?
拥抱
No hug?
我看见你真高兴 给你拥抱
I am so happy to see you right now, I'll give you a hug,
亲你一下都可以 你挑
I'll give you a kiss, pick a base.
来抱一下
Give me the hug.
怎么这么晚才来
What took you so long, huh?
我等了一晚上了
I've been waiting all night for this.
这些舞步是我教他的
You know I taught him those moves.
别再教他舞步了
Don't teach him any more moves,
他不需要了 这些够了
he doesn't need any... those are enough moves.
就这些 好吗 他不需要你再教
Right there, okay? He doesn't need any more...
更多舞步了
of your moves.
他真的是个好孩子 你教导有方
He really is... really a good kid, you did a really good job.
今天救了我不止一次
Saved my ass more than once tonight,
他救了我们所有人 你们俩一起
Hey, he saved all our asses. Both of you.
丹尼 谢谢你照顾我儿子
Danny, thank you for looking out for my son.
别说了 你疯...
Stop, what are you, cra...
当然了 他就像家人一样
Of c... he's like family.
他就是家人
He's family.
希望短期内不会真的成为家人
Hopefully not actual family any time soon,
不过 他就像家人一样
but... he's like family.
我知道你现在什么心情
Look, I know what you're going through.
我也有个女儿
I got a daughter myself, you know.
但是 这个结果挺好
But, you know, you could do a lot worse.
那当然 绝对的
No question. Absolutely.
我们俩的都不错
Both of us could.
-绝对的 -没错
- 100%. - Yeah.
你错过的扑克游戏太精彩了
You missed a hell of a poker game, by the way.
而且真正的高♥潮♥并不是扑克牌
And I tell you, the poker game wasn't even the best part,
最棒的是麦格瑞特
the best part... was McGarrett?
我不知道他从哪弄来的
I don't know where he found these things,
他有一些特别好的三明治
but, man, he had some sandwiches.
-那些三明治有你头那么大 -是吗
- These hoagies were, like, as big as your head. - Oh, yeah.
三明治是我带的 他说是他自己准备的
I brought those sandwiches. He took credit for that?
我就知道他会这样
I knew he was gonna do that.
我带了些三明治过去 然后就走了
I brought those sandwiches over and then I left.
怎... 还有
Wha... And here's another thing,
有人给我留了个三明治吗
someone save me a sandwich?
这点待遇有没有
Can I at least have that, maybe?
有人给我留了吗
Someone save me a sandwich?
给你留一个 开什么玩笑
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表