古巴 关塔那摩湾海军基地 德尔塔营地
古巴 关塔那摩湾海军基地 德尔塔营地
2007年 中情局黑牢
2007年 中情局黑牢
随你怎么处置我
Do what you want to me.
我对你没话可说
I have nothing to say to you.
对谁都没话可说
To any of you.
给你十分钟
You got ten minutes.
谢谢
Thank you.
麦格瑞特
McGarrett.
你看着挺好
You look well.
岁月
The years...
对你很仁慈
have been kind to you.
我千里迢迢赶过来 萨拉姆 很远
I traveled a long way, Salaam. A long way.
就因为你坚持
To hear something urgent...
要亲自告诉我的要紧事 所以...
that you insisted on telling me in person, so...
我来了
here I am.
当然了
Of course.
你在瓦胡岛有家人 至少曾经有过
You have family on Oahu. At least, you did.
我的父亲去世了
My father, he passed.
但我在那有家人 没错
But I got family there, yeah.
那你应该担心他们的安危
Then you should fear for their lives.
这是威胁吗 萨拉姆
Was that a threat, Salaam?
不是威胁 是警告
It's not a threat. It's a warning.
你在乎的人
Anyone you care about--
朋友 爱人
friends, loved ones--
带他们离开那座岛
get them off that island.
立刻带他们离开
Get them off now.
威基基 蕙兰咖啡厅
威基基 蕙兰咖啡厅
阿成
Chin.
-抱歉迟到了 -没事
- Sorry I'm late. - No worries.
我点了些咖啡 如果你饿了
Ordered us some coffee, and if you're hungry,
给你推荐薄煎饼
I recommend the pancakes.
可惜我来不及吃东西了
Turns out I don't have time to eat.
刚接到办公室通知 我得去搭飞机了
Just got word from the office I got to move up my flight.
-咖啡来了 -谢谢 玛丽安 谢谢
- Here you go. - Thanks, Mary Ann. Thank you.
不客气
You're welcome.
还好吧
Everything okay?
不太好
Not really.
我们想加大对海湾地区三合会的起诉
We're trying to ramp up prosecution of the Triads in the Bay Area,
却失去了某个关键证人
and we just lost a key witness.
本月第三个了
Third this month.
这些匪徒的威胁手法更加恶劣了
These gangs are stepping up their intimidation tactics.
比如点燃汽车
You know, setting cars on fire,
光天化日之下打碎窗户
smashing windows in broad daylight.
而且效果很好
And it's working.
你们可以增加警力
Well, can you increase your police presence?
增加了
We have.
但这不是人力能解决的
But this isn't just a manpower issue.
我们需要特遣队 阿成
We need a task force, Chin.
就像你在夏威夷效力的队伍
Like the one you have here in Hawaii,
那里的警♥察♥能跳出定势思维
with cops who think outside the box.
所以我才想来见你
Which is why I wanted to meet with you.
你是想听听我的想法 说吧
So you want to pick my brain. Shoot.
不 我想让你来负责
No, I want you to run it.
我
Me?
当然你肯定得搬去旧金山
You'd have to move to San Francisco, of course.
这请求很为难
That's a big ask.
但这是个大好机会
But, it's a big opportunity.
你可以负责自己的队伍
You'd be running your own unit.
必须承认 我有点意外
I got to say, I'm a little bit surprised.
几年前 你派艾比过来解散五零特遣队
A few years ago, you sent Abby down here to dismantle Five-0.
现在又想壮大队伍
Now you want to expand it?
对
Yep.
说明一下 我想
And just to be clear, I don't think
你们在加州不会像在这一样享受
you would have the full immunity and means in California
全面豁免权
that you're granted here.
但你们会比普通执法人员享受到
But you would enjoy much greater latitude
更大的行事自♥由♥
than normal law enforcement.
遗憾的是 形势所迫
Unfortunately, the situation calls for it.
五零特遣队的成功无可争辩
And there's certainly no arguing Five-0's success.
你感兴趣吗
So... you interested?
这提议挺不错
It's quite an offer.
好好想想 跟艾比聊聊
Well, take some time. Talk to Abby.
如果你愿意 她可能是你的首位队员
If you want, she could be your first hire.
这真的很吸引人 但...
You know, it's really tempting, but...
老实讲 夏威夷就是我的家
I got to be honest. Hawaii's my home.
我的心在这 家人也在这
My heart's here, my 'ohana's here.
我觉得自己没法抛下这一切
I don't know that I could leave all this behind.
当然了 我能理解
Of course. I understand that.
好好考虑
Think it over.
不管怎样
And for what it's worth,
湾区是孩子成长的好地方
the Bay Area is a great place to raise a kid.
莎拉在那会很快乐
Sara could be very happy there.
你们三个在那会很快乐
The three of you could be very happy there.
赫希
Hey, Hirsch.
科诺 感谢你来见我
Oh, Kono, thanks for meeting me.
亚当
And Adam.
你也来了
You came, too.
你好 赫希
Hey, Hirsch.
你说想要帮忙
So, you said you want a favor.
-我能帮点什么吗 -对了
- What can I do to help? - Oh, right.
关于我清理犯罪现场的生意 清理犯罪现场
It's about my crime scene cleanup business, Crime Clean.
我想让银行给我贷款
I'm trying to get the bank to give me a loan.
公♥司♥遇到麻烦了吗
Oh, is the company in trouble?
不是
Oh, no.
恰好相反 生意兴隆
Quite the opposite. Business is booming.
我想扩大生意
I want to expand my operation,
购买♥♥新设备 雇新员工
buy new equipment, hire some employees,
做个真正的市场推广
do a real marketing push.
听着挺合理
Sounds smart.
但银行不觉得 他们拒绝我了
The bank didn't think so. They shot me down.
我能看看你的计划介绍吗
Can I take a look at your presentation?
可以 反正你不是我的竞争对手
I guess, since you're not my competition.
总之不是商业竞争对手
In business, anyway.
你们要点些什么吗
You guys gonna order something?
还是西装革履地干坐着汗流浃背
Or just sit there overdressed and sweat?
抱歉 我这身不太符合你的便服规定
Oh, I'm sorry I don't meet your casual dress code.
我刚开完一个商业会议
I'm coming from a business meeting.
本土的会议吗
On the mainland?
因为岛上没人会穿成你这样
'Cause no one dresses like that in the islands.
谢谢 但我才不会听某个把自己的脸
Thanks, but I'm not taking fashion advice from someone
印在衣服上穿起来的人的时尚建议
who wears clothing with his face on it.
我才不会建议 尤其还长着这样一张脸
I wouldn't recommend it. Not with a face like that.
好了 想好点什么了就叫我
Okay, holler when you're ready to order.
问题不在你的衣服上 赫希
Your clothes aren't the problem, Hirsch.
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
在你的商业计划上
It's this business plan.
我的商业计划怎么了
What's wrong with my business plan?
首先
Well, to start with,
计划通常不止一页的内容
they're usually more than a page long.
如果文本的字体和颜色统一了
And it might look more professional
或许看着会更专业些
if the text were all in the same font and color.
你不喜欢红色
You don't like the red?
这是犯罪现场相关的生意
It's a crime scene business.
选择红色是为了迎合主题
That was a thematic choice.
听我说
You know what,
不重要
it doesn't matter.
我的商业计划不是主要问题
My business plan is not the issue.
只要银行发现我有犯罪记录
Once the bank found out I had a record,
他们就会对我关上大门
they showed me the door.
当你是一个有前科的人
Yeah, people definitely look at you different
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表