大三明治和抱怨后面
hoagies and complaining and...
我肯定大三明治和抱怨不在我的愿望清单上
Pretty sure hoagies and complaining was not on my list.
是没有 但它们应该在上面
No, it was not on the list, but it should've been.
而不是一张上面全是
Instead that list was full of things
你这辈子都不会感兴趣的事
that you've never shown any interest in
比如旅游的愿望清单
in your entire life, like travel.
你在说什么呢 我喜欢旅游
What are you talking about? I love to travel.
丹尼 每次你和我一起坐飞机
Danny, every time you're on a plane with me,
你都要抱怨个不停
you moan and groan the entire trip.
那是因为每次我和你一同坐飞机
That's because every time I am on a plane with you,
我都很有可能在着陆的时候摔死 好吗
there's a good chance I'm gonna die when I land, okay?
你对这张愿望清单为啥这么执着
Wh-What is your obsession with this list?
-别管了 麻烦你 -我没有很执着
- Leave it alone. Please. - No, I don't have an obsession.
我只是出于正常的好奇心 好吗
I have a mild curiosity, all right?
一方面 你写下那样一份清单
That you would A, write a list like that in the first place,
另一方面 你又对它非常敏感
and B, be so hypersensitive about it.
所以说你是不准备跳过这个话题了
So that means you're not gonna leave it alone.
-是这样吗 -你已经认识我七年了
- Is that right? - You've known me for seven years now.
-你觉得呢 -好吧
- What do you think? - Okay.
好吧 行 听我说
Okay, hey, hey, hey, okay, listen.
站住 你想知道吗
Stop for one second. You want to know?
-是的 -我告诉你吧
- Yeah. - Okay, I'll tell you.
那个清单上的事情是我打算
That was a list of things that I'd like to do
等我退休后再做的
when I retire, okay?
你这下高兴了吧 我已经说了
You happy now? I said it.
我们可以继续了 你先走 谢谢
Now we can continue. After you, please.
对不起 退休之后
I'm sorry, excuse me. Retire?
对啊 等我退休后
That's what I said, when I retire.
还有二十年我就退休了
I'm coming up on 20 years.
是吧 我很快就要退休了
Okay? I'm gonna pension out very soon.
我得想一想退休后要做什么
I got to think about what comes next.
你是说真的吗
You're serious right now?
绝对是真的
I'm absolutely serious.
我不想后半辈子就和你一起干这些事
No, I want to do this for the rest of my life with you.
我不像你 我不想做这些
Unlike you, I don't want to do this.
好吧 我只是想弄清楚而已
Okay. All right. I just want to get it straight, all right?
你退休后 退休后 然后呢
You retire, you retire, and then, uh... what?
我不知道 也许开一家餐馆
I don't know, maybe open a restaurant.
-开餐馆 -是的
- Open a restaurant? - That's right.
开一家很棒的意大利餐馆
A nice Italian restaurant.
你知道 就是那种
You know, like a, like a,
小型的社区连锁饭店
like a little neighborhood kind of joint.
用我祖母传下来的菜谱
You know, use my grandmother's recipes.
那会是...
It'll be, uh...
会是一家很好...我往哪走
it'll be very ni... Where am I going?
一家瓦胡岛上的意大利餐馆
Italian restaurant on Oahu.
瓦胡岛可以有一家意大利餐馆 你不觉得吗
Oahu could use a nice Italian restaurant, don't you think?
不管怎样 这是我想做的事
Anyway, that's what I'd like to do,
你可以随意嘲笑我
and you are now free to mock me all you want.
不 我不会嘲笑你的
No, I'm not gonna mock you.
-是吗 -是的
- No? - No.
好吧
Okay.
我会告诉你八成的餐馆都会在
I'm gonna tell you that 80% of restaurants fail
-开业六个月内倒闭 -是吗
- in the first six months, though. - Yeah?
现在我们还是不谈这个话题了
Okay, we don't have to talk about this anymore, then.
卡拉埃洛 纳迪姆·塔汗的住所
卡拉埃洛 纳迪姆·塔汗的住所
进去 进去
Go, go!
没人
Clear!
没人
Clear!
没人 没人
Clear! Clear!
收到 收到
Copy that, copy that.
是阿成 他和科诺刚刚结束对塔汗家的搜索
That was Chin. Him and Kono just finished clearing Tahan...
别动
Don't move.
你闻到了吗
You smell that?
漂白剂吗
Bleach?
是的 他们在制♥作♥TATP炸♥药♥
Yeah, they're cooking TATP.
三聚过氧丙酮
有很多
A lot of it.
他们皮带上的黄色东西是放射量测定器
Those yellow things on their belts are dosimeters.
用来测量辐射暴露量
They measure radiation exposure.
好消息是我们找到丢失的铀了
Good news is we found our missing uranium.
还有失踪的炸♥药♥制♥作♥专家
And our missing bomb maker.
别停
Don't stop.
跑
Move!
阿巴迪跑了
Abati's getting away!
丹尼
Danny.
铀在哪里
Where's the uranium?
铀在哪里
Where's the uranium?
好吧 我们还有一个小时
Okay, all right, we got an hour.
你能拆掉它吗
Can you defuse it?
如果有安装手册的话 也许能
If I had an instruction manual, maybe.
电♥话♥没有信♥号♥♥
Getting no cell service.
这个...卫星电♥话♥还被子弹打了洞
And this... satphone here with the bullet hole in it,
我很肯定修不好
I'm pretty sure the warranty's void.
请告诉我你还有办法
So, please, tell me you have something.
你有什么办法
What do you got? Huh?
距离爆♥炸♥还有58分钟
距离爆♥炸♥还有58分钟
我这里有很多干扰项
I got a lot of countermeasures here.
有很多故障保护措施 很多引诱电线
I got a lot of fail-safes, I got a lot of decoy wires.
我觉得阿巴迪是唯一能
I'm thinking Abati's the only person
拆除这个炸♥弹♥的人
who could defuse this bomb, all right?
我可以尝试拆除它
Now, I could try to disarm it,
但如果我出了差错
but if I make a mistake,
我不只会害死你我二人
I'm not just gonna kill you and me,
我会害死这岛上半数的人
I'm gonna kill half the population on this island.
好吧 那好消息是什么
Okay, what's the good news?
我可没说有什么好消息
Didn't say I had any good news.
我们得联♥系♥拆弹小组
We got to contact the bomb squad.
飞鸽传书吗 我很好奇
By carrier pigeon? I'm just curious,
因为我刚刚告诉你我的手♥机♥没有信♥号♥♥
'cause I just told you that my cell phone doesn't work
-而这东西明显也没用 -我知道 丹尼
- and that thing clearly doesn't work... - I heard you, Danny,
但我们有辆卡车 对吗
But, look, we have a truck, all right?
并且炸♥弹♥已经安在了卡车上
And the bomb is already loaded on the truck.
我们要做的就是把它开到空降区
All we need to do is drive it to the drop zone.
到了开阔的地方 手♥机♥就有信♥号♥♥了
We get to that clearing, we have cell service.
好吗 我们得抄近路
Okay? We're gonna take a shortcut
这样就能在倒计时结束前到达那里
so we can get there before this timer runs out.
同时岛上的所有警♥察♥
And in the meantime, every cop on the Island
都在找阿巴迪吧
is looking for Abati, no?
希望在我们到达开阔地带时
So, hopefully, hopefully, he's in custody by the time
他已经被抓住了
we get to the clearing.
如果没有...但愿拆弹小组的人
If not... hopefully, somebody from the bomb squad
能教会我们怎样拆除这个炸♥弹♥
can talk us through how to deactivate this thing, okay?
让我先说清楚 你想开着这辆卡车
Just so I'm clear, you want to drive a truck
上面还装着用铀和TATP制成的混合炸♥药♥
with a dirty bomb made out of uranium
是你亲口告诉我
and TATP-- which you personally told me
它是地球上最不稳定的爆♥炸♥物
was the most unstable explosive on the planet Earth--
你想载着它穿过丛林...
You want to drive that through the jungle...
穿过这个路面崎岖不平的丛林
through this jungle, on-on, at best, uneven terrain.
这就是...这就是你想出来的办法吗
That's... is that... that's what you've come up with?
我们会开得非常慢
We're gonna drive real slow.
去找钥匙
Find the keys.
轻点关门
Don't slam it!
怎么了
What?
如果这行不通 我...
If this doesn't work, I just...
不要...不要说
Don't... don't... don't say that.
什么都别说 好吗
Don't say anything, okay?
-我不想听 -我只是说
- I don't need to hear it, okay? - I'm just saying,
这卡车很旧
all right, this is an old truck,
发动机启动时车会振动
it's gonna vibrate once the engine's turned over, all right?
我不要听 史蒂夫
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表