所以在我没禁闭这个地方
So, before I bankrupt this place
并且将恐惧散布在居民心中之前
and put the fear of God in our locals,
请你像协助丹宁州长那样协助我
do for me what you did for Governor Denning
让这类事件尽快烟消云散
and make problems like this go away.
是 州长
Yes, ma'am.
来得正好 杰瑞说他得到了一点
Hey. Just in time. Jerry says he's got something
关于那些象牙雕品的线索
on those ivory carvings.
-什么线索 -经过一番调查
- What do you got? - After much digging,
我得出结论 那些象牙雕品是按照
I've come to the conclusion that those carvings
十一世纪国际象棋棋子制♥作♥的
are modeled after 11th century chess pieces.
准确说 是卒棋子
Pawns, to be exact.
国际象棋
Chess?
也许想干掉海因和拉森的人
Maybe whoever knocked off Hein and Larsen
认为这是一场棋赛
thinks this thing is a game.
或者他在利用两个人制♥造♥谋杀案
Or, he was somehow using both men to commit murder.
也许他把两个人当成了棋子
Maybe he considered them as instruments.
他的小卒
His pawns.
对 在利用受害者达到了目的之后
Right, and after they served their purpose,
他就丢弃了他们
he got rid of 'em.
先打住 还有更多线索
Hold that thought. There's more.
调查过程中 我发现了一件
In the course of my research, I came across an open case
八年以前的公开案子
from eight years ago.
一对卡哈拉的夫妻
A young Kahala couple--
史蒂夫和玛丽萨·布莱克 失踪了
Steve and Marissa Blake--disappeared,
一起失踪的还有一些昂贵物品
along with several high priced items,
包括一套十一世纪的海象牙雕国际象棋
including an 11th century-style walrus ivory chess set.
眼熟吗
Look familiar?
是 和我们发现的棋子一模一样
Yeah, those are identical to the ones we recovered.
有嫌疑人吗
Any suspects in this case?
有一个 皮埃尔·肖 32岁
One, a Pierre Shaw, 32 years old.
因占有赃物被捕 最近获得假释
Recently paroled for possession of stolen goods.
请不要伤害我
Please don't hurt me.
求你了 我会照你说的做
Please, I'll do whatever you want.
求你了
Please.
这个有意思 史蒂夫
That's interesting, Steve.
抱歉 我在打电♥话♥ 有什么事吗
Sorry, I was on the phone. Can I, uh, help you guys?
是的 我们是五零特遣队 肖先生
Yeah, Five-0, Mr. Shaw.
我们能问您几个问题吗
Just wondering if we could ask you a couple of questions.
恰好不太有空 我正要出去
Now's not really a good time. I was just on my way out.
不会耽误很长时间的
It won't take long at all.
一两个问题
Couple questions.
我有点急事 以后再问不行吗
I'm kind of in a rush. Maybe we could do this later?
鉴于你的假释情况
The conditions of your parole
我们可以随时进来
allow us to drop in whenever we want.
我们想现在就进来
We want to drop in right now.
有问题吗
Is that gonna be a problem?
没有
No.
谢谢
Thanks.
除了你还有人住这里吗
Anybody else here besides you?
没了 先生 我自己住
No, sir, I live alone.
我真的不知道你们为何要来这
Look, I really don't know why you guys are here.
我出狱后就没犯过事
I've been clean since I got out.
史蒂夫和玛丽萨·布莱克
Steven and Marissa Blake.
一对年轻夫妇 八年前失踪了
Young couple, went missing about eight years ago.
你是这个案件的嫌疑人
You were a suspect in the case.
是的
Yeah, that's right.
火奴鲁鲁警局控告我绑♥架♥了他们
HPD accused me of ripping 'em off,
还让他们失踪了
and making 'em disappear.
但这是胡说
But it was crap.
他们从来也没找到任何尸体
And they never found no bodies
或者任何失踪的物品
or any of the stuff that went missing.
现在找到了
Yeah, till now.
是的 其中一件丢失物品
Yeah, one of the things that went missing
是一套象牙国际象棋
was an ivory chess set.
这就是其中一个棋子
And that right there is one of the pieces.
有人吗
Somebody!
救命
Help!
我在这里
I'm in here!
丹尼
Danny!
你还好吗
You okay?
好了
Okay, hey.
没事了 你安全了
You're safe, okay? You're safe.
我是五零特遣队的 一切都会好起来
I'm with Five-0. Everything's gonna be all right.
我要带你出去 好吗
I'm gonna get you out of here, okay?
伙计们 肖逃出去了
Guys! Shaw's on the move.
收到
Copy.
看到他了
I got him!
卢 你看能不能截住他
Lou, see if you can cut him off.
-阿成 绕过去 -好的
- Chin, go around. - Got it!
阿成 堵住他
Chin, head him off!
上楼顶
Get to the roof.
我是卢·格罗弗队长
This is Captain Lou Grover.
我需要空中支援 马上
I need air support right away.
嫌疑人向努阿努街和商业街的
Suspect is headed to a rooftop
交界处的一处屋顶上跑去了
on Nuuanu and Merchant Street.
阿成 我跟丢了 他往西跑了
Chin, I lost him. He's headed west.
看到他了
I got him.
就是他
That's him!
我来追
I got him.
追
Go!
我绕路去堵住他
I'm going around to cut him off.
过来
Come on.
杜克 一名嫌疑人逃进了普阿勒酒店
Duke, we have a suspect in the Pua Lei.
我们需要封锁周边 多带点人手过来
We need a perimeter set. Bring everyone you got.
五零特遣队 我们要封锁酒店
Five-0. We need to seal the hotel.
所有人不准进出
No one gets in or out.
-对不起 -你听到他说的了吗
- Excuse me? - Did you hear the man?
拿起电♥话♥ 现在就打给保安部
Pick up the phone and call security right now.
先生们 现在有1500位客人住在酒店
Gentlemen, I have 1,500 guests in this hotel.
我要跟他们怎么说
What do I tell them?
你告诉他们 要是还想
You tell them if they want to enjoy
好好享受假期
the rest of their vacation,
就回自己的房♥间
they go back to their hotel rooms,
把门锁上 不要出来
lock their doors and stay inside
等我们说安全了再出门
until we say it's safe to come back out.
请所有房♥客注意
Attention all guests.
十层
十层
应火奴鲁鲁警局的要求 请留在房♥间内
On orders from HPD, please remain in your rooms
十七层
十七层
将门锁好 等候进一步通知
with the doors locked until further notice.
二十三层
二十三层
事态的发展超乎人们想象
What's happening is almost unimaginable.
一位涉嫌谋杀十四人 其中包括
A suspected serial killer connected to the murders
六名旅客的连环杀手嫌犯
of 14 people, including half a dozen tourists,
正在一家高人气酒店内逃窜
is loose inside a popular hotel
1500名宾客如今困在店内
with 1,500 guests trapped inside.
那姑娘怎么样了
Hey. How's the girl?
被关了五天时间
Locked in a room for five days.
你觉得她什么样
How do you think she is?
听着 你该去医院
Listen, you should go to the hospital
好好检查一下 好吗
and get that looked at properly, okay?
我没事
I'm fine.
你没事 太好了
You're fine? That's good.
我要把这话写在你墓碑上
I'm gonna put that on your tombstone.
"他说他没事 他错了"
"He said he was fine. He was wrong"
你怎么回事
What's the matter with you?
帮我个忙 我们单独说一下可以吗
Do me a favor. Give us a second?
你怎么了
What's the matter with you?
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表