Is that right, Amir?
你的老大在哪 埃尔·哈马迪在哪
Where's your boss now? Where's El Hamadi?
为什么他会安排在布拉格交接
Why did he arrange for the handoff to happen in Prague?
他是怎么打算的
What does he have planned?
少校
Commander?
有一通找您的急电
There's an urgent call for you.
好 谢谢
Okay, thank you.
史蒂夫 我们刚和国际刑♥警♥联♥系♥过
Steve, we just heard from Interpol.
欧洲各地的核电站都反映称
Nuclear sites across Europe are reporting
反应堆突然无法命令和控制
sudden loss of command and control functions over their reactors.
有多少家
How many?
目前已至少有十二家
At least a dozen so far.
情况正在恶化
It gets worse.
这十分钟里
In the last ten minutes,
每个反应堆的冷却系统都失效了
each reactor's coolant systems have been compromised,
现在堆芯温度正急剧上升 即将失控
and now core temperatures are spiraling out of control.
我们做了一个核泄漏的模型
We made a model of the nuclear fallout,
假设没有时间疏散
and given there's no time for evacuations,
立刻就会有上千的伤亡人员
we're looking at immediate casualties in the thousands,
上百万人受到辐射影响
with millions more affected.
巴黎 慕尼黑 伦敦
Paris, Munich, London.
史蒂夫 这将百倍于切尔诺贝利的核泄漏
Steve, this is gonna be Chernobyl times a hundred.
好 原来这就是埃尔·哈马迪在谋划的事
Okay, so this was El Hamadi's plan all along.
他要把欧洲的核电站都变成核弹
He's weaponized Europe's nuclear plants, turned them into bombs.
国际刑♥警♥还说 黑客在东边
According to Interpol, the hack is coming from the east side.
我们一个小时后能定位到坐标
We'll have coordinates within the hour.
不 这还不够
No, it's not good enough.
我们没有时间等
We don't have that kind of time.
我们要拿下拉巴伯 现在就去
We need to break Rabbab. We're gonna do it right now.
这是什么
What's this?
你要做什么
What are you doing?
拉巴伯 很遗憾 我们没时间了
Mr. Rabbab, we have, unfortunately, run out of time.
也就是说 我们不再对你
Which means your opportunity to engage
采取文明的谈判方式
in a civilized exchange is no longer on the table.
由于我办案会受到很多规矩制约
And because I am bound to specific rules of conduct,
你我二人的谈判就暂告一段落
our parley has come to an end.
我为您感到遗憾 同样的规矩
Unfortunately, for you, those same rules
并不适用于我这位美国朋友
don't apply to my friend from the United States.
最后一次机会 阿米尔
Last chance, Amir.
那个带着灰石的黑客在哪
Where's the hacker with the Greystone?
那就请吧
Cheers, then.
等等 等等 等等
Wait. Wait. Wait.
我告诉你他在哪
I'll tell you where he is.
情势严峻
冷却系统失效
堆芯熔毁剩余时间
别动
Stay down!
他死了
He's dead.
第一个反应堆情势严峻
The first reactor's gone critical.
我们只剩三分钟不到
We've got less than three minutes.
堆芯熔毁剩余时间
USB设备强制移除
不管用
Well, that didn't work.
冷却系统失效
情势严峻
你干什么 住手 交给别人做
What are you doing? Stop. Let somebody else do this.
-比如谁 -我不知道比如谁
- Like who? - I don't know, like who.
某个有资格去
Some kind of person who is qualified
操作电脑的人 好吗
to do things with computers. Okay? Anyone...
我明白你们美国人
I realize you Americans
解决问题简单粗暴
like to solve your problems with brute force,
但还有个更简单的办法
but there's an easier way.
看吧 显然他知道要怎么操作
See? He obviously knows how to work a computer.
USB设备强制移除
命令已拒绝
系统锁定
糟糕
Uh-oh.
那是什么意思
"Uh-oh"? What is that?
你们英国人用这个词表示"搞定"吗
Is that, uh, is that British for "Everything's okay" or what?
里面被植入了个漏洞 我没办法让它停止
There's a bug implanted. It won't let me shut down.
那好吧 保护好眼睛
OK. Watch your eyes.
你到底是哪根筋搭错了
Oh! What the hell is the matter with you?!
我搞定了
I fixed it.
你搞定了
You fixed it?!
看看这台电脑
Look at the computer.
-你为什么要做这样的事 -我站在这里
- Why would you do something like that? - I'm standing right here.
我刚刚搞定了 我就是搞定了
I just fixed that. I just fixed that.
你对一台电脑开什么枪
You're gonna shoot bullets at a computer?!
-那你叫我怎么办 -你是修理工吗
- What'd I do? - What are you, a mechanic?!
-你搞定...-伙计们
- You fixed... - Chaps.
怎么了
What?
反应堆稳定了
Reactor's stable.
他...你不知道那会奏效
He had n... you had no idea that that was gonna work.
他说他要让它停止
He said he needed to shut it down.
我做了什么 我就让它停止
What did I do? I shut it down.
你有什么要说的
Just say it.
你这个野人 多亏上帝保佑你
You're-you're a caveman and God bless you.
不客气
You're welcome.
我刚和阿成通过电♥话♥
I just spoke to Chin.
告诉他我们马上就回去了 走吧
Told him we're on our way home. Let's go. Come on.
我在想 或许我们可以...
You know, I was thinking, maybe we, uh...
去一趟伦敦
stop over in London.
-伦敦 -是的 那里有
- London? - Yeah, there's this, uh...
我们第一个结婚纪念日蕾切尔带我去的酒吧
this little pub Rachel took me to on our first anniversary.
他们那做的炸鱼和薯条是最好吃的
They got the best fish and chips you ever had in your life.
我不觉得这是个好主意
I really don't think I-I-it's a good idea.
你要去重温你和你前妻的
You want a victory lap of all the happy memories
美好回忆
of you and your ex-wife.
听起来好悲催
It sounds disastrous.
你在说什么...是炸鱼和薯条
What are you talking...? It's fish and chips.
是啊 还有无数
Yeah, and a whole bunch of memories
会让你感到悲伤的回忆
that are gonna make you sad.
我不想那样 我不希望你不开心
I don't want that. I don't like you when you're sad.
所以你要让我开心呀
Well, that-that-that's why y-y-you're gonna make me happy.
看你开车走错边
Just seeing you drive on the wrong side of the road
就是我最大的乐趣 不是吗
will bring a smile to my face. Right?
他在做什么
What's he doing?
很奇怪
Very strange.
兰福德
Hey, Langford!
克拉拉 克拉拉
Klara. Klara.
灰石在哪
Where's the Greystone?
兰福德探员说在你们那里
Agent Langford said you had it.
-不在你们手里吗 -不在
- You don't have it? - No.
该死 他耍了我们
Son of a bitch. He played us.
巴基斯坦 巴图克瓦省 白沙瓦
巴基斯坦 巴图克瓦省 白沙瓦
我该请你喝一杯
I'd offer you a drink
但我知道这违反了你们的信仰
but I know it's against your beliefs...
不像杀害几千个无辜的人
Unlike killing thousands of innocent civilians.
带来了吗
Do you have it?
输入密♥码♥以解密本盘
密♥码♥
Password.
我想你应该想现在就拿到酬金 兰福德先生
I assume you will be wanting your compensation now, Mr. Langford.
留着钱吧
Keep the money.
我只想和你的老大谈一谈
I just want to have a chat with your boss.
别玩花样 懂吗
No funny business, you understand?
我不能停车
我有急事
等等 等等
下车
下车
下车
趴在地上
你
把枪放下
走
双手抱头
转身
见到你我应该感到很意外 少校
I suppose I should be surprised to see you, Commander.
你是怎么做到的
How'd you do it?
杰瑞·奥尔特加在你的手表里放了个小东西
Jerry Ortega put a little something-something in your watch.
是个很小的GPS追踪器
It's a very small GPS tracker.
-很难被人发现的 -聪明的小伙
- You wouldn't even have noticed. - Clever lad.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表