Sears was connected... to Alicia's daughter's murder,
但他们找到真凶了吗 没有
but did they ever find the actual killer? No.
没有 没找到
No, we did not.
有嫌疑犯吗
Did they like anybody for it?
把报告调出来 科诺
Bring up the report, Kono.
没有可追查的嫌犯
Okay, so there are no viable suspects.
-看来这案子沉了 -是 但...
- Looks like the case is cold. - Yes, but...
如果西尔斯知道是谁做的 丹尼...
if Sears knew who did it, Danny...
格雷可能也知道谁做的
Gray probably knows who did it also,
也就是说他们不会去见西尔斯
which means they're not going to see Sears.
格雷可以说服艾丽西娅她有机会
Gray could have convinced Alicia that she was gonna get a chance
跟杀她女儿的真凶对峙
to confront her daughter's actual killer.
这就能解释
Which would explain
为什么艾丽西娅冒险把她弄出监狱
why Alicia took the chance of breaking her out of jail.
肯定是这样 最后较量
This has got to be it, the endgame.
我们都知道麦迪逊·格雷说服别人
I mean, we all know Madison Gray convinces others
去帮她杀坏人
to kill bad people for her.
她会把艾丽西娅变成杀手的
She's gonna turn Alicia into a killer.
我们要在那发生之前找到她
And we have to catch her before that happens.
我们得查出谁杀了西耶娜·布朗
We got to figure out who killed Sienna Brown.
威斯康星州 波蒂奇 哥伦比亚监狱
威斯康星州 波蒂奇 哥伦比亚监狱
当我听说我有位夏威夷的访客...
When I heard that I was receiving a visitor from Hawaii...
我好希望是我的老朋友艾丽西娅·布朗
I so hoped it was my old friend, Alicia Brown.
也许你认得这个老朋友
Maybe you recognize this old friend,
麦迪逊·格雷医生 你可能叫她劳伦·帕克
Dr. Madison Gray-- you might know her as Lauren Parker.
根据记录
According to the log,
她过去四个月每周来看你一次
she visited you here once a week for the past four months.
粉丝
Groupies.
他们总是不知足
They can never get enough.
你在监狱里策划谋杀了西耶娜·布朗
You orchestrated Sienna Brown's murder from inside this prison.
麦迪逊·格雷来看你
Madison Gray came to visit you
想找出你的同伙
to get the name of your accomplice.
我猜你告诉她了
I'm guessing you gave it to her.
我猜你见过了格雷医生
I assume you've met Dr. Gray.
她这个人...
She can be...
特别有说服力
very persuasive.
我们也很有说服力
Well, you know what, we can be pretty persuasive, too.
你把名字告诉我们
So you're gonna need to give us that name.
你能把我怎么样 肯定不会
Whatever you have planned for me can't be any worse
比我在这里面遭受的更惨
than what they've put me through in here.
这我可不确定
I don't know about that.
最后结果只有一种可能
You see, there's only one way this thing ends,
就是你把我们要的名字给我们
and that's with you giving us the information we came for.
给我纸笔
Send in paper and a pen.
我给你名字
I'll give you the name.
这张纸就是我合作的证据
That piece of paper will be the evidence I cooperated.
你有纸笔吗
You have pen and paper?
谢谢
Thank you.
做错了哦
不 不 不 不...
No. No, no, no...
狱警 让我进去 马上让我进去
Guard, get me in there. Get me in there right now.
走 我要进去
Let's go. Get me in there!
快点 快点
Come on, come on!
走 走
Go, go!
不 不 不
No, no, no. No, no.
坚持
Hold on.
威斯康星州 沃帕卡县
威斯康星州 沃帕卡县
快到了
Won't be long now.
如果你在说谎
If you're lying to me...
如果这都是个把戏
if this is all a game...
我要杀了你
I'm gonna kill you.
你看见西尔斯看我们的样子了吗
You see the way Sears looked at us?
他知道 他很享受保守那个秘密
The guy knew. He enjoyed taking that secret with him.
可以进了 少校
There you go, Commander.
走吧 谢谢
Come on. Thanks.
好了 肯定会找到点什么
All right, there's got to be something in here.
肯定会有线索
There's got to be a clue.
肯定把什么放哪了
Something somewhere.
西尔斯这种人 他们喜欢留些纪念品
Guys like Sears, they like reminders of their handiwork,
用来重温场景
to relive what they've done.
阿成
Hey, Chin.
找到了
I got something.
这些邮戳都是威斯康星州的
These are all postmarked Wisconsin.
这些手迹都一样
All this handwriting's the same.
"你谦卑的奴仆 本顿·琼斯"
"Your humble servant, Benton Jones"
信上最早的日期是什么时候 阿成
What's the earliest date you got on those letters there, Chin?
2012年8月2日
Got one August 2, 2012.
大约是西耶娜·布朗失踪的时间
That's right around the time Sienna Brown went missing.
看这个
Check this out.
"我想你会很高兴
"I think you will be very pleased.
没人会找到她"
No one will ever find her."
这个本顿·琼斯就是我们要找的凶手
This guy Benton Jones-- he has to be our killer.
不能让艾丽西娅·布朗先找到他
Yeah, we need to find him before Alicia Brown does.
就是这里
This is it.
在贮物箱里
It's in the glove compartment.
看来我们还剩十五分钟
Looks like we're 15 minutes out.
我们也许没有十五分钟
We might not have 15 minutes.
卢
Lou.
实验室刚交出DNA的最终化验报告
The final DNA report just came in from the lab.
我们在格雷医生身上找到的血
The blood we found on Dr. Gray--
不是艾丽西娅的血
it's not Alicia's blood.
你在说什么 是谁的血
What are you talking about? Whose is it?
你会觉得不可置信
You're not gonna believe it.
妈妈
Mom?
妈妈
Mom!
你还活着
You're alive.
妈妈
Mom.
我的宝贝还活着
My baby's alive.
他会再回来的
He's gonna come back.
我们快走吧
We've got to go.
好 好
Okay. Okay.
等一下
Wait, wait.
有我在
I've got you.
抓紧我
Hold on to me.
好吗
Okay?
妈妈
Mom!
快点 妈妈
Come on, Mom!
艾丽西娅
Alicia?
史蒂夫 史蒂夫
Steve! Steve.
没事了
It's okay.
-你们没事吧 -没事
- You guys all right? - Yeah.
-你没事吧 -没事
- You okay? - Yeah.
三天后
三天后
你真的不要来点什么吗
So you're sure that I-I can't get you anything?
不用了 我不需要
No, I'm... I'm fine.
我只是来看看你们
I just came to check on you guys,
看西耶娜怎么样了
see how Sienna was doing.
好吧 我会告诉她你来过
Well, I-I'll tell her that you stopped by.
我只是...
Um, I just...
只是如果可以 我不想叫醒她
I just don't want to wake her up, if that's okay.
请让她好好休息 没事的
No, please, let her rest. That's fine.
我知道她真的想亲自向你道谢
I know that she really wants to thank you herself
让你知道她是多么感激你
and tell you how grateful she is,
所以
so...
也许等她休养好了
you know, m-maybe, when she's up for it,
我们可以...
we could, um...
一起去吃晚餐之类的
y-you know, all go for dinner or something, or...
我们仨一起去餐厅之类的吗
All three of us-- you mean, like, in a restaurant or something?
-是的 -社交成分太高了
- Yeah. - It's just, it's very social.
我不想被人误会
and I wouldn't want people getting the wrong idea.
好吧
Okay.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表