So, um...
昨晚跟那些警♥察♥是怎么回事
what happened last night with those cops?
儿子 你这么年轻的人
Son, why are you such a young person
怎么像个老人一样操心每个小细节
and worry about every little thing like an old person?
你不能操心每个小细节
You can't be worried about every little thing.
没什么事 好吗
It was nothing, okay?
你还是觉得你做了正确的决定吗
Do you still think you made the right decision?
那是你的朋友
I mean, that was your friend.
那是你的朋友 那是克雷叔叔
That was your friend, you know. That was Uncle Clay.
是的 你的克雷叔叔派人来杀我们
Yeah. Your Uncle Clay sent some people to kill us, too,
你记得吗
you remember that?
记得
Yeah.
儿子
Son,
我做了很多错事
I've make plenty of mistakes.
我不会为此感到羞耻或者去否认它
And I'm not ashamed of 'em, I don't deny 'em.
我跟其他人一样做了很多错事
Made a lot of mistakes. I'm just like anybody else.
但是
However...
让克雷·马克斯韦尔待在他现在待的地方
putting Clay Maxwell where he is now
不是其中一件错事
was not one of 'em.
好吗
Okay?
儿子 让我解释给你听
Son, let me explain something to you.
人生中会有
The time is coming in your life
很多要做重要决定的时候
where you're gonna have to make a lot of important decisions.
有时这些决定会让你不得人心
Decisions that are gonna make you unpopular sometimes,
这些决定会让人们不喜欢你
decisions that are gonna make people not like you.
这些决定会让你不好受
Decisions that are not gonna make you feel good.
事实上 这些决定
As a matter of fact, a lot of those decisions
有很多会让你
are gonna make you...
恶心
sick to your stomach.
但你还是要那么做 你知道为什么吗
But you got to make 'em anyway. You know why?
因为如果你不那么做
Because if you don't,
你就无法背负着它活下去
you'll never be able to live with yourself.
你明白吗
You understand?
明白 长官
Yes, sir.
你是个好孩子
You're a good boy.
好吧 我爱你
Yeah. I love you.
我也爱你
Love you, too.
不要疯狂叫客房♥服务
Hey, don't go crazy on this room service.
好吗 这不是《小鬼当家》
All right? This ain't Home Alone
你也不是主角麦考利·库尔金
and you ain't Macaulay Culkin.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
好吧
All right.
早安 班尼特警官
Well, good morning, Officer Bennett.
队长
Captain.
准备好了吗
You ready to go?
是的 警官
Yes, sir.
但你不用去
But you're not coming.
你说什么
Excuse me?
你听到了 我的声音很嘹亮
You heard me. My voice carries.
我去上庭
I'm going down to the courthouse.
你留在这里
You're gonna stay here.
好吧 我接到的命令是...
Look, all right, I got my orders...
我不管你接到什么命令 我会没事的
I don't give a damn about your orders. I'll be fine.
但我儿子在这房♥间里面
But that's my boy here in this room.
好吗
Okay?
他和我其他的家人
Now, he and the rest of my family
之前已经因为这件事
have already been put in harm's way once before,
受到了伤害
behind this same thing.
他经历了煎熬的生活
He's been through a living hell.
你知道他的成年礼在哪过的吗
You know where he had his bar mitzvah?
在丛林里 被人追着开枪
In the jungle, getting chased and shot at,
以为他的父亲会死掉
thinking his old man was gonna die.
他不该承受那些的
He didn't deserve that.
没人该承受那些的
Nobody deserves that.
尤其是他
Least of all, him.
他只有15岁
He's 15.
经历了那些痛苦
After that whole ordeal,
我以为跟克雷·马克斯韦尔的事
I'm thinking this whole thing with Clay Maxwell,
现在结束了 但我开始明白
it's over now, but it's become clear to me
这可能永远都不会结束
that it might never be over.
所以我要申明 清楚申明
So... get this and get it straight:
如果任何事 我是说我儿子
if anything and I mean anything happens to my boy
因为其他人不满我做的事而遭遇任何事
because somebody's got a problem with something that I did,
我会回到这座城市
I will come back to this city and I will rain down
把芝加哥警局闹得鸡犬不宁
holy hell on the Chicago Police Department,
那会是他们前所未见的情形
the likes of which they've never seen.
我第一个找你算账
The first person I'm coming after is you!
因为你要站在这门前
Because you're gonna stand in front of this door
看管好我儿子
and you're gonna look after my boy.
然后当我回来时
And when I come back...
当我回来时
when I come back,
我和你
you and me...
不会再见面了
we're not gonna see each other anymore.
明白吗
You understand?
听着 孩子
Listen, kid.
谢谢你
Thank you.
收到你的信息
Got your message.
一切还好吗
Everything all right?
不好
Uh, no.
五零特遣队昨天去拉奈岛
Okay, look, Five-0 went to Lanai yesterday,
跟关于米歇尔·盐马的线索
chasing a lead on Michelle Shioma,
在那之后我就没他们的消息了
and I haven't heard from them since.
他们可能出于安全原因才失联的
They could have gone dark for security reasons.
我不知道
I don't know.
这些卫星图像
These satellite images
显示有人在波利胡亚海滩
show activity in a supposedly abandoned area
以南八公里一荒废的地方活动
five miles south of Polihua Beach.
我相信那些是黑帮的人
I believe those figures to be Yakuza.
而且看样子他们准备离开
And it looks like they're getting ready to roll out.
麦格瑞特说不能告诉任何人
Look, McGarrett said not to tell anyone
他们的行动 但我不管了
what they were up to, but I don't care.
我不管我会不会因此被开除
I don't care if I get fired over this.
出事了 五零特遣队遇到麻烦了
Something's happened, Five-0's in trouble.
我就是知道
I just know it.
那我们得赶紧过去
Then we better get over there.
但问题是
Yeah, the thing is,
麦格瑞特认为
McGarrett believes that
黑帮在火奴鲁鲁警局还有内鬼
the Yakuza may still have moles inside HPD.
我要找的人不是内鬼
Not the guys I go to.
你确定你能相信他们吗
You sure you can trust 'em?
我把我的命赌上
Trust with my life.
去救我们的朋友吧
Let's go get our friends.
好了 各位 后退 抱紧笼子
All right, guys, get in the back, hug the cage.
我们交火了
We're under fire!
重复 我们交火了
I repeat, we're taking fire!
起锚
Raise anchor.
我不会抛下我的人
I'm not leaving my men behind.
我们现在走
We're leaving.
没子弹了
I'm out.
我也是
Me, too.
现在从侧面攻击
Flank them, now!
现在从侧面攻击
Flank them, now!
史蒂夫 我们得撤退
Steve, we got to fall back.
-我也没子弹了 -欢迎加入我们
- I'm out, too. - Welcome to the club.
我们可以撤退 但跑得过他们的子弹吗
We can fall back, but are we gonna outrun their bullets?
大家别动
Nobody move.
放下武器 跪在地上
Drop your weapon. Get on your knees.
放下武器
Put your weapon down!
好了 大家前进 走吧
All right, everybody move in. Let's go!
别动 双手放在脑后
Freeze! Hands on your head!
趴下
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表