瓦胡岛 怀马纳洛
瓦胡岛 怀马纳洛
发现嫌犯 男性 三十出头
Got a suspect, male, early 30,
徒步 向东逃跑
on foot, heading east.
站那别动
Stop right there!
火奴鲁鲁警局 放下武器
HPD! Drop your weapons!
离开围栏
Move away from the fence!
我们在追捕一名嫌犯
We're in pursuit of a suspect.
-退后 -我们不能那么做
- Stand down. - We can't do that.
你的嫌犯已经不再在美国领土上了
Your suspect is no longer in the United States of America.
夏威夷车管所
夏威夷车管所
夏威夷车管所
-早上好 -早上好
- Good Morning. - Good morning.
-麦格瑞特少校 -是的 女士
- Commander McGarrett? - Yes, ma'am.
这里说自从你退役后
Says here you've never renewed your license
从没有更新过执照
since returning from active duty.
没错 没错
That's correct. That's correct.
七年了 这个人一直无证驾驶
Seven years, this man has been driving without a license.
要我说就该罚他
I-I would say that that is grounds for
永久禁驾或是吊销驾照
permanent suspension, or an expulsion.
你不这样认为吗
Don't you think so?
你是哪位
And you are?
-我是 -烦人
- I am, uh... - Annoying.
烦人 是的 但同时也很期待看到
...very, eh, annoying, yes, but also, very excited to see
你能否在这个人的驾照考试中活下来
if you survive this man's driving test.
这是我的搭档 丹尼·威廉姆斯探长
This is my partner, Detective Danny Williams.
我不知道他为什么在这
Uh, I don't even know why he's here.
如果可以 帮个忙
If you could, uh, do me a favor,
无视他 也许我们能开始了
ignore him, maybe we can we get started?
等等 我有些问题
Hold on. I got some questions.
在你们开始前只有一个小问题
Just one quick thing before you get started, uh...
你们会考限速规范的 对吧
You guys are go gonna go over speed limits, correct?
这是项全面的路考
It's a comprehensive road test,
包含了夏威夷州的所有驾驶法规
covering all the driving laws in the state of Hawaii.
很好 "全面"代表着
Good, "Comprehensive" meaning, uh,
比如在人行道上开车
like, driving on sidewalks,
跳上路缘 开到半挂卡车底下
popping curbs, going under semi-trucks.
-这类事情吗 -闭嘴
- Stuff like that? - Shut up!
他是认真的吗
Is he serious?
不 不 他不是认真的
No. No. He's not serious...
有点吧 但是我
Well, kind of, but I, look,
但我只会 除非别无他法了
but I would only... I would never do anything like that
我绝不会做这样的事
unless I absolutely had to.
他绝不会做那样的事
He would never do anything like that.
走开 快走开
Go away. Just go away.
不 我就不走
No. I will not go away.
走 麻烦你离开这里好吗
Get... Would you get out of here, please?
先生
Sir.
你安安全全的 好吗
You be safe, okay?
至于你
And you,
你最好的自我保护是把两只手
your best defense would be two hands
放在仪表盘上 全程都要
up on the dash, at all times.
请你走开
Go away, please.
出发 芙蓉[西语] 还是怎么说来着的
Vamanos, uh, hibiscus, or whatever they say.
谢谢你 走开
Thank you. Go away.
他平常不是这样的
That's not how he would do it normally,
跟你说一声
just so you know!
麻烦眼睛看路
Eyes on the road, please.
我们刚刚开过去的是黄灯
That was a, uh, yellow light, that we just went through,
声明一下
for the records.
只管注意看路
Just focus on the road.
-别操心我在写什么 -没操心
- Don't even worry about what I'm writing. - Not worried.
幸运的是 我已经习惯
Luckily, i'm used to being judged
被坐在副驾驶的人评判了
from the passenger's seat of this vehicle.
所以没事 这没事
So it's, it's fine.
杜克·路科拉警长来电
你在写什么 我♥干♥什么了
What are you writing? What did I just do?
禁用手♥机♥
好吧
Okay.
火奴鲁鲁乡村集市上的碰碰车 那是...
Bumper cars, Honolulu County Fair, that's...
我最后一次看到格蕾丝开车
last time I saw Grace behind a wheel.
全程逆向行驶
Drove in reverse the whole time,
把一辆车顶在了
pinned a car up against the, uh...
重点是
You know, point is
我两年后 还得回到这来
I got to come back here, two years,
恭喜她终于能开一辆
give my blessing for her to operate a...
能害死人的 1300千克重的机器
3,000-pound machine that can... kill people;
车可具有毁灭的能力
it's capable of destruction.
尤其是 世上还有些疯子
Especially, you got maniacs,
比如她在考试的叔叔
like her uncle out there,
觉得上路像在参加轮滑竞速赛
who think that the road is, a, you know, like a roller derby.
疯子
Maniac.
你认识他吗
Do you know him?
很遗憾 我认识 是的我认识
Unfortunately, yes, I do. Yes, I do.
你还好吗
Are you ok?
很好 挂科了吧
Very nice. Fail already?
杜克来电♥话♥了
Duke called.
上车
Get in.
解放夏威夷
恢复夏威夷人♥民♥主♥权♥
夏威夷王国独♥立♥主♥权♥
-怎么样 -怎么样
- What's up? - What's up?
-你的驾照考试怎么样 -表现完美
- How your driving test go? - Oh, I killed it.
他才不完美 他彻底失败了
He didn't kill it. He tanked it.
你在胡说什么 我没有彻底失败
What are you talking about? I didn't tank it.
我... 是被打扰了
I... Well, it was interrupted,
所以严格地讲是没完成它 我没失败
so I got an incomplete, technically. I didn't tank it.
那女人活下来了 所以我想算顺利吧
The woman survived, so I guess it did go okay.
怎么了 阿成
What's up, Chin?
现在情况是这样的
So, here's the situation.
在大门的另一边
on the other side of that gate
是一名叫卡努哈·诺埃的前科犯
is an ex-con by the name of Kanuha Noe.
他是一件公开调查谋杀案的嫌疑人
He's a suspect in an open murder investigation.
火奴鲁鲁警方昨晚前去审问他
Now, HPD went to question him last night,
但是他大打了一番并逃走了
but he got combative, and he took off.
追捕在他进入夏威夷国后止步于此
Chase ended here,when he crossed over into the Nation of Hawai'i.
现在他们拒绝把他交出来
Now they're refusing to hand him over.
好吧 为什么
Okay. Why's that?
因为他们认为他是无辜的
'Cause they think he's innocent.
所以呢
So?
我在我的车♥库♥上挂了男士专用的牌子
Look, I hang a "Man Cave" sign in my garage,
也没能阻止我老婆
that don't stop my wife from barging
在她需要东西的时候闯进去
in there whenever she wants something.
护着这个人就是护着杀人嫌犯
Whoever's holding this guy is holding a murder suspect.
我们为什么不直接进去然后把他拎出来
Why don't we just go in there and just snatch his ass up?
因为这个人在的土地是主♥权♥领土
Because the land this guy's on is sovereign territory.
夏威夷王国独♥立♥主♥权♥
解放夏威夷
恢复夏威夷人♥民♥主♥权♥
根据政♥府♥的协议
According to an agreement with the government,
它不属于美国
it's not the United States.
让我直说了吧
Let me get this straight.
你是说如果我们穿过那道门
You're saying if we cross that gate,
我们就是侵略另一个国家吗
we're invading another country?
在他们看来
As far as they're concerned,
我们的行为就会是这样
that's exactly what we'd be doing.
阿成 你和邦比谈过了吗
Chin, you talk to Bumpy yet?
没有 我认为等到你们来了再谈最好
No. I thought it would be best to wait until you got here.
把他叫下来把
Well, let's get him down here.
我很遗憾我们得在这种情况下再次见面
I'm sorry we have to meet again under these circumstances.
我们也是
Us, too.
火奴鲁鲁警局看起来很确信你庇护的那个人
Look, HPD seems to believe that the man you're harboring
犯了一宗谋杀案 但是你
may have committed a murder, but you're, uh,
坚信他是无辜的
convinced he's innocent.
告诉我们原因
Tell us why.
因为他是这么跟我说的
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表