I didn't need to hear that, Steve.
我的人生不需要这个
I didn't need that in my life.
好吗 发动卡车吧
Okay? Just start the truck, please.
小心点
Carefully.
好的
Okay.
我爱你 兄弟
I love you, bro.
你还好吗 先生
Everything okay, sir?
是的 我的车刚刚失控了
Uh, yeah. I just lost control of my car.
冲进了那边的一条水沟
Ran right off the road into a ditch over here.
好 慢点 慢点
Okay, easy, easy, easy.
好了
All right!
你知道吗 你每隔五分钟说一次
You know what? Your saying "Easy, easy, easy"
"慢点 慢点"是没有用的
every five minutes is not helping, helping, helping.
-明白吗 -好了 好了
- You understand that? - Okay, all-all right.
我只想确保你不会开进沟里
I just want to make sure that you don't go over a ditch
或碰到石头上 然后我就被炸成了碎片
or a rock and I end up in a bunch of pieces, okay?
你知道我的墓志铭会是什么吗
You know what it's gonna say on my tombstone?
对 我知道 上面会写
Yeah, I do. It's gonna say
"丹尼·威廉姆斯之墓 亲爱的暴脾气"
"Here lies Danny Williams, beloved curmudgeon."
真好笑 不 会写
That's funny. No. It's gonna say,
"丹尼·威廉姆斯之墓
"Here lies Danny Williams.
应该是吧
"We think.
我们不太确定 因为没能找到全部的他"
We're not really sure because we could not find all of him."
丹尼 我的车速保持在13码以下
Danny, I'm keeping it under eight miles an hour, here.
-好吗 -这不是学校附近
- All right? - It's not a school zone.
我不担心会有罚单
I'm not worried about getting a ticket.
兄弟 如果我开得再慢一点
Dude, if I go any slower,
我们这个方向将失去惯性
inertia is not gonna be on our side,
而这些颠簸将让一切更糟
and these bumps are gonna get a whole lot worse,
你知道那代表着什么吧
and you know what that means, okay?
如果我不保持这个速度
If I don't maintain this speed,
我们就不能及时赶到开阔地带
we're not gonna make it to the clearing in time.
有信♥号♥♥了吗
How we doing on bars?
你觉得如果有信♥号♥♥的话
Do you not think that if I had bars
我会不告诉你吗
I would inform you of that, huh?
不 你知道吗
No. You know what?
你不觉得我会这么做吗
Do you not think that that's what I would do?
你知道吗
You know what?
我们得结束这个话题 冷静一下
We need to stop, we need to calm down.
我们得聊聊别的 分散我们的注意力
We need to talk about something else and distract ourselves.
我们需要这么做
That's what we need to do.
我想象不到你要聊什么
Ah. I-I couldn't imagine what you'd want to talk about.
其实 你懂吗
Oh, actually, you know what?
只要跟我解释一件事
Just explain something to me, all right?
你之前从来从来从来没有提到过退休
You've never mentioned retirement ever, ever, ever
从我认识你以来都没有
since I've known you.
现在又是清单又是计划
Now it's lists and it's plans
还有饭店 为什么为什么
and restaurants, you know. Why? Why?
-这想法从哪来的 -我告诉过你
- Where's it coming from? - I told you.
我是在计划二十年后
I'm coming up on 20 years.
-所以呢 -所以呢 -所以呢
- So what? - So what? - So what?
-那又不意味着你得退休 -好的
- Doesn't mean you have to retire. - Okay, okay.
这不是强制的 为什么现在就考虑
It's not mandatory. Why is it on the table?
好了 格蕾丝的学校布置了份作业
Okay. Grace got an assignment at school, all right?
她的辅♥导♥员让她写一张
Her guidance counselor told her to write a list
她人生中所有想做的事的清单
of all the things that she would like to do in life,
并且她应该实现其中一项
and that she should pursue one of them.
所以这引起了我的思考
So it got me thinking, all right?
之后我决定列一张我自己的清单
Then I-I decided to make my own list.
当我列完清单后 我开始想到了更多事
And as I made my own list, I started to think some more,
我想到了查理
and I started to think about Charlie.
查理怎么了
What about Charlie?
那家伙认为我是个超级英雄 对吗
Well, the guy thinks that I am a superhero, okay?
认为我是无坚不摧的
And that I'm indestructible.
你猜怎么着 我并不是
Guess what-- I'm not indestructible,
但他还不了解
but he doesn't know that yet.
他很快就会知道了 如同格蕾丝发现那样
Soon he will know that, just like Grace found out.
对吗 他就会开始担心
Right? And he's gonna get worried.
每一次我把枪别上皮带时
Every time I put my gun in my belt,
他就会担心我
he's gonna be worried about me.
而如果我退休了 他就不用担心了
And I can save him from that worry if I retire, okay?
你父亲是名警♥察♥ 你一定会担心他 对吗
Your father was a cop. You got worried about him, right?
什么 怎么了
What? What is that?
我们有麻烦了
We got a problem.
我知道 什么麻烦
I understand that. What is it?
看油量表
Look at the fuel gauge.
那又怎样 足够我们到达那里了
So what? We got enough to get there.
不 你不明白...
No, you don't understand--
我们出发时油箱里有四分之三的油
this thing was three quarters full when we left.
我得停车
I got to pull over.
好吧
All right.
燃油管上有个洞
We got a hole in the fuel line, all right?
看来是被子弹打穿的
Looks like a bullet must have ripped a hole in it.
我得把它修好
I got to fix it.
好吧 你打算怎么修
Okay, good. How you gonna do that?
我看见过车前座下面有个工具箱
There's a repair kit under my front seat; I saw it.
里面有一些信♥号♥♥弹
It's gonna have a couple of flares in it.
都拿出来 再拿个橡胶垫子
Grab those, grab one of the rubber floor mats as well.
把它们拿过来
Bring them out here.
等一下 你要拿信♥号♥♥弹干什么
Wait a minute. What are you gonna do with a flare?
我觉得好奇
I'm just curious.
我要熔化一些橡胶垫子
I'm gonna melt some of the rubber floor mat
到橡胶管里的洞上
over the hole in the rubber hose
应该就能把它封起来
and it should seal it, all right?
-应该不难修 -好
- It should be easy to fix. - Oh, good.
好 你要在炸♥弹♥下面点燃信♥号♥♥弹和火焰
Good. You're gonna use a flare, fire, underneath the bomb.
对吗 我只是想确定
Is that-- I just want to make sure
你是这个意思吗
that that's what you're saying?
重点抓得不错
That's a very good point, okay?
谢谢 不如你去找个
Thank you. Why don't you go find
湿的大树皮
a big piece of wet tree bark,
我要...你要帮我拿着它
I'm gonna-- you're gonna hold it for me.
你要让它保持在燃油管和
You're gonna hold it between the fuel line
车的底架之间
and the undercarriage of the truck.
这样就能隔热
It should insulate the heat.
快点 老兄
Come on, man.
一 二 三
One, two, three.
等一下 等一下
Hold on. Hold on.
虽然我知道你知道 但提醒一下
Just-just a reminder. I know you know this,
汽油是易燃物 好吗
but gasoline's flammable, okay?
好吧 引擎关掉了 燃油管里没有汽油
All right, the engine's off; there's no gas in the fuel line.
没有汽...你在哪学的工科
There's no ga... where'd you take shop?
燃油管里总是有汽油的
I mean, there's always gas in the fuel line,
-除非你彻底清洗过 -你怎么回事
- unless you do a complete flush. - What's the matter with you?
好 你要吹毛求疵 燃油管里
Fine. You want to nitpick? There's a couple of drops
-有几滴汽油 行吗 -对
- in the fuel line. How about that? - Well, yeah.
我有点吹毛求疵是因为这是我的命
I kind of like to nitpick, 'cause it's my life.
所以我要吹毛求疵一下
So I'm gonna nitpick a little bit, okay?
好吧 我们应该会没事的
Okay, look. We should be all right.
不要说"应该" 不要说"应该"
Don't say "Should". Don't say "Should".
这表示不确定 不是个好词
It's uncertain, it's not a good verb, okay?
我希望有最好的结果 丹尼
I'm hoping for the best here, Danny.
不要说希望
Don't hope.
不要说话了
Ju...just stop talking.
好吧 那你相信我一下
Well, you trust me a little bit, then.
告诉我你不会想念这个
Tell me you're not gonna miss this.
真的吗
Really?
说吧 卢
Yeah, Lou.
我刚刚发现一个
I just found out a little while ago
符合阿巴迪特征的男子
that a guy matching Abati's description
刚刚攻击了警车
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表