不是给你涂上你的傻脸的
Not to paste your ugly mug on it.
你这是在毁了我的牌子
You're diluting my brand!
什么牌子 你有两辆卡车了
What brand? You got two trucks!
没错 大家买♥♥我的食物
Exactly. And they're buying the food
是因为卡车上有我的脸
because my face is on the truck.
我很肯定大家是要吃东西
I'm pretty sure they eat the food
才不是因为卡车上有他的脸
in spite of his face being on the truck.
喂 阿成
Yeah, Chin.
看来你那个凤♥凰♥基金会的
Turns out that call you got from your friends
朋友的电♥话♥没有错
at the Phoenix Foundation wasn't wrong.
火奴鲁鲁警局
火奴鲁鲁警局
格雷医生在岛上
Dr. Gray is on the island.
所以怎么 她就这样走进来自首了
So, what, she just walked in here and surrendered herself?
并不是 你信不信
Not exactly. Believe it or not,
她一直说她是来自威斯康星州的游客
she's claiming to be a tourist from Wisconsin
名叫劳伦·帕克
named Lauren Parker.
确实是她
That's her, all right.
你说她手上有血迹
You said she had blood on her hands?
没错
Yeah.
她还说她也不知道自己怎么到这里的
She also says she has no idea how it got there.
其实她对此前24小时发生的事情一无所知
In fact, she has no recollection at all of the last 24 hours.
我们把血液样本送到鉴证室做DNA检测了
We sent a sample of the blood over to the lab for DNA testing.
我们可能要找尸体了
We could be looking for a body.
我没想到我会再见到你
I didn't think I was gonna see you again.
什么 我们以前见过吗
I'm sorry, have we met before?
对了 你不记得我了
Oh, that's right. You don't remember me.
你不是麦迪逊·格雷了
You're not Madison Gray.
你叫... 你叫什么名字
You're, uh... Who are you again?
-劳伦... -帕克 我叫劳伦·帕克
- Uh, Lauren... - Parker. I'm Lauren Parker.
劳伦·帕克
Lauren Parker.
对 你来自威斯康星州
Right. From Wisconsin.
鹰镇 威斯康星州
Eagle, Wisconsin.
我两天前来这里度假的
I came here two days ago on vacation, and...
对
Right.
为什么你不相信我
Why don't you believe me?
为什么没有人相信我
Why doesn't anyone believe me?
我们不相信你
Well, we don't believe you
是因为你在说谎 格雷医生
because you're lying, Dr. Gray.
我不是... 最后说一次 我不是...
I'm not... for the last time, I'm not...
我不是什么格雷医生
I'm not this Dr. Gray.
不管她是谁 我是...
Whoever that is, I’m...
我是来自威斯康星州鹰镇的劳伦·帕克
I'm Lauren Parker from Eagle, Wisconsin.
我对发生了什么一无所知
And I have no idea what's going on
我也不知道我手上怎么会有血
or how this blood got on my hands.
我很害怕
And I'm scared.
我要问你个问题
I need to ask you a question.
什么
Yes?
你真的以为
Do you really think
我会上当受骗
that I'm gonna fall for this?
你真的以为 会有人相信你说的这些
Do you think that anyone is gonna fall for this?
我不知道格雷医生做了什么伤害到了你
I don't know what this Dr. Gray did to hurt you
我很抱歉 我真的很抱歉 但是...
and I am sorry, I really am, but...
我真的不是她
that wasn't me.
我 我是劳伦·帕克
I'm-I'm Lauren Parker,
我需要有人帮我理清...
and I need somebody to help me figure...
你能帮我吗 你能帮我吗 你能帮我吗
Can you help me, please? Can you help me? Can you help me?
你能帮我吗 你叫... 我不知道...
Can you help me, Mr... what... I-I don't know...
你还没说过你的名字 你叫什么名字
You never said what your name was. What's your name?
我不知道你在玩什么恶心的游戏
I don't know what kind of sick game you're playing,
但是我向你保证...
but I promise you...
-我会查清楚的 -不 不
- I’m gonna figure it out. - No, no.
不 不... 请不要 把我留在这里
No, no, plea... please don't leave me in here.
你一定要相信我
You have to believe me.
等等 等等 你不能我把留在这里
Wait, wait, you can't leave me in here.
不要把我留在这里
Please don't leave me in here.
不要
No, no!
你目前有在服用任何处方药吗
Are you currently taking any prescription medications?
没有
No.
你有感到过一阵阵的沮丧吗
Do you ever suffer from bouts of depression?
没有 我认为自己是一个相当乐观的人
No, I consider myself to be a pretty upbeat person.
我是艾丽西娅·布朗
You've reached Alicia Brown.
-请留言 -你易怒吗
- Please leave a message. - Do you have a temper?
艾丽西娅 我是史蒂夫·麦格瑞特
Hey, Alicia, it's Steve McGarrett calling.
听着 我们抓到她了
Listen, we got her.
麦迪逊·格雷正拘留在火奴鲁鲁警局
We got Madison Gray in custody at HPD here.
听到留言后回我电♥话♥ 我们谈一下
Give me a call when you get this. Let's talk.
我希望你都好
I hope you're doing good.
刚刚给艾丽西娅·布朗留了个言
Hey. Just left a message for Alicia Brown.
我觉得她应该知道发生了什么
You know, I figured she should know what's going on.
她现在怎么样
How's she doing?
说实话 我不知道
I don't know, to be honest.
给她留了很多留言
Left her a bunch of messages,
发生了那些事情之后
but she kind of went into isolation
她好像有点与世隔绝
after everything that happened.
现在我们拘留了格雷
Well, now that we have Gray in custody,
希望能带给她一些安慰
hopefully it brings her some sense of closure.
心理评估情况怎么样
How's the psych eval going?
应该很快就做完了 血迹测试呢
Should be done soon. How we doing on the blood?
需要24个小时才能拿到完整的DNA分♥析♥
It'll be 24 hours until we have a full DNA analysis.
但我和鉴证室说过了 他们会先尽快
But I spoke to the lab, and, uh, they're gonna get us
先给我们初步的结果
prelim results as soon as they can.
这事你觉得奇怪吗 血迹
Does it strike you as odd? The blood?
我是指 麦迪逊·格雷的作案手法
I mean, Madison Gray's entire M.O.
一直是借刀杀人
has been to get other people to kill for her.
现在她自己亲自动手了
And now she gets her own hands dirty?
也许是因为她的情况变了
Maybe it's because her circumstances changed.
作为一个逃犯 她也许觉得用其他人
As a fugitive, she may have felt that using
产生的风险太大
a proxy posed too great a risk.
但是她却让自己动手 我不...
Yeah, but then she turns herself in. I don't...
我觉得这说不通
It doesn't make any sense to me.
假名这件事查得怎么样了
Where are we at with the alias?
科诺在查
Kono's working on that.
看起来劳伦·帕克这个名字
Seems that Lauren Parker established residence
是四个月前才在威斯康星州的鹰镇注册的
in a town called Eagle, Wisconsin, four months ago.
正好是格雷消失的时候
Right around the time Gray disappeared.
她拿到了她的驾驶证
She got herself a driver's license,
甚至办了信♥用♥卡♥
even took out a credit card.
根据"帕克"的旅行记录
Now, according to, uh, "Parker's" travel records,
格雷确实是两天前到达瓦胡岛的
Gray really did arrive on Oahu two days ago.
我们还在调查她这几天
We're still trying to figure out
都去了哪些地方
where she's been since she got here.
为什么是威斯康星州
Why Wisconsin?
她要隐姓埋名
Well, she was trying to lay low.
鹰镇只有大约两千居民
Eagle only has about 2,000 residents.
基本上不可能被认出来
Practically zero chance that she would be recognized.
但是有成千上万个这样的小镇
There's thousands of towns like that.
她为何要选择这个地方 选择鹰镇
Why'd she choose this one? Why Eagle?
这个女人的每个动作都有目的
Every move this woman makes has a purpose.
他们的谈话好像结束了
Looks like they're done in there.
先生们
Gentlemen,
我刚结束了对帕克女士的评估
I just finished my evaluation of Ms. Parker.
医生 "劳伦·帕克"
Doctor, Lauren Parker
是嫌犯麦迪逊·格雷医生
is an alias established by our suspect,
大概在四个月前开始使用的化名
Dr. Madison Gray, about four months ago.
我们仍在努力调查她这样做的目的
We're still trying to figure out for what purpose.
也许她没有犯罪目的
There may be no criminal purpose.
目前我能说的是
As far as I can tell,
你们拘留的这个女人患了
the woman you have in custody is suffering
分离性身份识别障碍
from Dissociative Identity Disorder,
即多重人格并存
a condition where multiple personalities coexist,
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表