可以
Yeah, yeah.
很好 那么你和
Good. So, uh, how was the, um...
那个斯宾赛的研讨会进展如何
the seminar with, uh, Spencer?
怎么样 你们讨论得开心吗
It was good? You guys have fun or what?
你想聊聊家长里短吗
You want to talk about family deductibles?
如果你对这个感兴趣的话
I mean, if that's interesting to you,
我们可以聊聊这个
we can talk about family deductibles.
或者我们可以讨论一下这个蟹肉饼如何
Or we can discuss these jumbo lump crab cakes.
斯宾赛看起来人还不错 对吧
He, um, he seems like a nice guy, Spencer, right?
-是的 -你想分开点餐吗
- Yeah, he is. - So you want to split them?
好 那么他...
Sure. Uh, what about, uh, what about...
他结婚了吗
Is he married?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
我很好 你呢
Yeah, I'm okay. You?
我只是问了一个问题
I mean, I'm just asking a question, that's all.
问什么
Asking what?
你想问什么 丹尼
Asking what, Danny?
-他是我的同事 -我知道
- He's a colleague. - I know.
-他只是我的同事 -我知道他是
- He's just a colleague. - I know what he is.
好吧
Okay.
如果你有什么想说的就说吧
You have something to say, just say it.
好吧 那我说了
Okay, I'll say it.
无论你们之间发生了什么 你必须停止
Whatever's going on, you need to stop it now.
你以为你知道这是怎么回事吗
Oh, you think you know what's going on?
我知道
I do, yeah.
你知道每天早上我醒来
You know that every morning I wake up
我都会盯着天花板上的风扇出神吗
and I watch the ceiling fan?
感受空气从我脸庞拂过
And I just feel the-the air on my face,
我很喜欢那个时光
and I love that moment.
因为在那之后我需要把狗放出去
Because then the dog needs to be let out,
我需要给孩子们做早餐
and I need to make breakfast for the kids,
把他们送去学校
and get them off to school.
学校放学了 我得赶回家
And then when school's done, I got to race back.
我得做晚饭 确保他们写完作业
I have to make dinner, make sure their homework's done,
遛狗 每天周而复始地做
walk the dog, and then it just starts all over again.
全部都是我一个人做完
I'm doing it all by myself.
泰德都不在
Ted's never around.
我们的父母都不在镇上
I mean, our parents are never in town.
他们只会无事不登三宝殿
And if they are in town, they need something.
你猜是谁在处理
Guess who's handling all that.
没错 是我
Yeah, me.
你们离开好几年了
Because you guys left years ago.
我没有依靠
I have no support.
我无法寻求帮助
I have no one to turn to.
说真的
Honestly,
我感觉就像 每天
I feel like, every day...
我就快...
I get closer to...
完全消失了
completely disappearing.
直到有一天 我去工作
Until one day, I walk into work,
终于有人看见我了
and someone actually sees me.
斯宾赛是我的朋友
Spencer's a friend. Okay?
他在我身边支持我
He's... he's there for me.
好的
Okay.
我不明白 你要我祝福你还是...
I-I don't understand. Do you want my blessing or...?
你说什么 什么都没发生
For what? Nothing's even happened.
是还没发生
Nothing's happened yet.
天哪
God.
上帝知道你是个圣人 丹尼
God knows you're a saint, Danny,
但你能暂时当一下人类吗
but if you could just be a human being for one second.
你听到我说什么了吗
Can you even hear me?
我很寂寞
I am lonely.
我非常不开心
I am so unhappy.
我该怎么做
What am I supposed to do?
我不知道
I don't know.
可以尝试咨♥询♥一下 暂时离开一下
Go try therapy, get separated for a little while.
抱歉 我跟你不一样
Well, I'm sorry, unlike you,
我不能抛下我的孩子不管
I can't just walk away from my children.
我的孩子盯着我的眼睛看时
You know, my, um, my children can look me in the eye
都知道我不会说谎
and they can know that I never lied.
你们好 要来点鸡尾酒吗
Aloha. Can I start you two off with some cocktails?
不用 谢谢
No, thank you.
你好
Hello.
怎么样了
How'd it go?
我现在不想谈这件事
I don't want to talk about that right now.
到底怎么回事
What the hell's going on?
你做了什么 挖坟了吗
What'd you do, dig a grave?
我还真挖了
Yeah, I did, actually.
不是威尔逊干的
Wilson didn't do it.
好吧
Okay.
就此打住 行吗
You need to stop, okay?
那孩子认罪了 已经结束了
The kid confessed. It is over.
没有结束 丹尼
It's not over, Danny.
我就让你单独待了一会
I leave you alone for two seconds.
你到底怎么回事
What is the matter with you?
你可以听我说一下吗
Hear me out. Would you, please?
好 情况是这样
All right, now...
威尔逊的同事说他那一晚八点半下班 对吗
the night of, Wilson's coworkers say he left work, what, 8:30, right?
有证人看到他晚上十点出现在
And we got witnesses that put him at the bar in Waimanalo
怀马纳罗的酒吧
at 10:00 p.m.
也就是说威尔逊下班后
Which means Wilson had to leave work,
驾车去舍伍德海滩见玛姬 把她杀了
drive to Sherwood Beach, meet Maggie, kill Maggie,
把玛姬的尸体载去树林里
drive Maggie's body back to the woods,
挖个91厘米深152厘米长的坑埋尸
dig a three-by-five-foot hole, bury the body,
清除他车里的证据 清除他身上的证据
clean the evidence off the car, clean the evidence off himself,
全部在一小时半内完成
all in an hour and a half;
我现在可以告诉你这不可能
which I can tell you right now is impossible,
因为我刚刚模拟过了
because I just tried it.
好吧
Okay.
说吧
Yeah?
如果行凶地点是树林
What if their spot was actually in the woods,
而不是海滩呢 他说谎了呢
and it wasn't in the beach? He lied about that?
这不重要 我假设了各种可能
Doesn't matter. I did a bunch of different equations,
全部都不合理 全部都不符合时间线
none of them make sense, none of them fit for the timeline.
全部都不对
None of it works.
好吧 如果他先挖好坑呢
Okay, what if he pre-dug the hole?
先挖好坑 这么靠近马路
Pre-dug the hole? That close to the road?
而且91厘米深
And three feet deep?
怎么会有这么糟糕的预先计划
I mean, that's some pretty poor advance planning.
你不觉得吗
Wouldn't you say?
更何况她是被打死的
Not to mention she was beaten to death.
她的头被打到塌下去
Somebody caved this girl's head in.
这是冲动犯罪
That-that's a crime of passion.
是当时突然发生的
It's something that happens in the moment.
预谋犯罪都会用到武器
Premeditation almost always involves a weapon.
就算这些都说得通
All right, let's say this all that makes sense,
我们还有个大♥麻♥烦
we have one major problem.
-什么麻烦 -那孩子认罪了
- What's that? - Kid confessed.
拜托 老兄
Come on, man.
我们给威尔逊看玛姬的遗骸的照片时
Wilson broke the moment we showed him
他就崩溃了
the photo of Maggie's remains.
他认为是他害死她的
He blames himself for her death.
在他看来 如果不是因为他
As far as he's concerned, Maggie wouldn't have even
玛姬那晚根本不会出去 好吗
left her house that night if it wasn't for him, all right?
因为他内疚
So the guilt of that,
再加上杨骚扰了他十年
plus Yang harassing him for ten years,
我保证这孩子只是想要了结
I swear, man, the kid just wanted it to be over.
那现在要怎么查
All right, so now what?
回去查雪糕大叔
Back to Uncle Icy?
不 也不是雪糕大叔干的
No, Uncle Icy didn't do it, either.
事实上在2006年 他甚至没有车子
Turns out in 2006, he didn't even have his truck.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表