What, are you out of your mind?
你应该买♥♥
You should do it.
没什么比傍海而睡更爽了
Nothing like being rocked to sleep by the ocean.
是啊
Yes.
好了 我把伤口缝合了
All right, well, I closed up the wound,
但他得在一周左右之后移除这些缝钉
but he's gonna have to remove these staples in a week or so.
诺拉妮 非常谢谢你过来
Noelani, thank you very much for coming up.
我们真的很感激
We really appreciate it.
我之前说了 少校
As I mentioned before, Commander,
只要有空我都乐意帮忙
I'm very happy to help out whenever I can,
但这些上门出诊会变成常态吗
but are these house calls gonna become a regular thing?
因为急诊确实不是我的本职
Because emergency medicine isn't really what I do.
等等 你是做什么的
Wait. What do you do?
我通常和死人打交道
I normally deal with dead bodies.
你再等久一点
Well, you take much longer,
或许得跟另一具尸体打交道了
you may have another one on your hands.
不 这应该暂时是最后一次了
No, I think this'll be, uh, the last for awhile.
你觉得头晕吗 有恶心的感觉吗
Are you feeling dizzy? Any nausea?
我喝龙舌兰时才有这种感觉
Only when I drink tequila.
我在试图确定你是否有脑震荡的症状
I'm trying to establish whether or not you have a concussion.
我没有 相信我
I don't. Trust me.
我是天生的木鱼脑袋
You know, I'm a original leatherhead.
我整个大学都在华纳青年联盟队当后卫
I played fullback from Pop Warner all the way through college.
名副其实的大铁球
Real skull cracker.
这点伤 这点伤不过是小磕小碰罢了
This? This is just a little ding on the dome, is all.
那很好
Very well, then.
再次感谢 诺拉妮
Well, thanks again, Noelani.
我们保证你下次检查的一定是死人
We guarantee your next body will be a dead body.
我保证
I promise.
早日康复 布朗先生
Feel better, Mr. Brown.
谢谢你替我治疗 医生
Thanks for looking after me, doc.
再次感谢
Thanks again.
能帮个忙告诉我们发生了什么吗
You want to do us a favor and tell us what happened here?
我被打昏了 那个人从背后袭击的我
I got coldcocked. The guy came at me from behind.
哈利 想必那个人打你是有原因的
Well, presumably, Harry, the man hit you for some reason.
我看你的外套里露出了一把新枪
I see you got a new piece poking out of your jacket.
你重回私♥人♥侦♥探♥业务 又招惹谁了吗
You back in the P.I. game, pissing people off again?
就说我做了些糟糕的投资吧
Let's just say I made a couple of bad investments.
我需要些现金
I needed some cash.
所以我重操旧业接了个活
So, I un-retired myself and took a job.
本应该只是侦察工作
Supposed to just be recon.
是一个叫托马斯·斯塔森的老家伙
It was an older guy named Thomas Stratham.
娶了个叫赛琳的年轻婆娘
Was married to a younger broad named Celine.
老托米很有钱
Old Tommy, he's loaded.
也渐渐患上了爱嫉妒的毛病
Also got himself a chronic case of the green-eyed monster.
想让我调查他老婆
Wanted me to look into his wife,
看她有没有背着他做什么事
see if she had a little something going on the side.
所以呢
Well?
她有吗
Did she?
没有 跟踪了她几个星期
No. Followed her for a few weeks.
本来准备报告给斯塔森了
Was gonna give my report to Stratham,
但他按天数和其他花费给我薪酬
but, you know, he's paying my day rate plus expenses,
我觉得草率地下结论没有好处
I didn't see the point in jumping to any hasty conclusions.
所以我今天早上仍然跟踪了她
So, I was still tailing her this morning.
她在七点买♥♥了中杯瘦身茶什么的
Right after she gets her 7:00 a.m. medium skinny chai whatever,
之后她就在我面前被劫走了
she's grabbed. Right in front of me.
当然 本能反应
Of course, instinct kicks in.
你知道那种感觉 史蒂夫
You know what it's like, Steve.
好了 住手
All right, stop!
在知道自己在做什么前就已经进入状态了
Before you know what you're doing, you're in a situation.
有人突然袭击了我
Guy blindsided me.
你看到那些人的脸了吗
Did you get a look at these guys' faces?
他们都戴着面具 发生得太快了
Well, they were wearing masks. It all happened so fast.
但我确实看到了那辆车的部分车牌
But I did get a partial plate on the car.
你通知火奴鲁鲁警局了吗
You call HPD with that?
没有 我打给了斯塔森先生
No, I called Mr. Stratham.
你懂的
You know, I mean,
那伙人已经提出了要求
the crew had already reached out with their demands.
还有惯用的那套"不准报♥警♥"
Plus, the usual speech about "No cops,"
但一朝为警 终身为警 对吧 史蒂夫
but, you know, once Five-0, always Five-0, right, Steve?
我得承认
But I have to admit,
我觉得绑♥架♥这类事有点超出我的能力范围
I was feeling a little bit out of my depth with a kidnapping deal.
几年前
A few years back,
这帮小混混绝对伤不了我
that punk never would have gotten the drop on me.
麻烦您老人家
Would you do me a favor?
别对自己那么狠 好吗
Cut yourself some slack, all right?
你跟我们汇报情况是对的
You did the right thing coming up here to talk to us.
听着 我们应该去找斯塔森
Look, we should go see Stratham.
他在等着另一通关于交易细节的电♥话♥
He's expecting another call with the details of the exchange.
好的 先等一会 老大
Yeah, just pump the brakes there, chief.
你一头都是缝钉
You got a head full of staples.
你确定准备好处理这事了吗 哈利
You sure you're up for something like this, Harry?
我喜欢这家伙
I like this guy.
什么 不
What? No!
他们说得很清楚 "不准报♥警♥"
They were very clear-- no cops.
火奴鲁鲁 斯塔森住处
火奴鲁鲁 斯塔森住处
你听说过"玩忽职守"这项重罪吗
Have you ever heard of "Misprision," a felony?
我不能去别的地方 即使我想去
I can't go anywhere, even if I want to.
斯塔森先生 我理解你的担心
Mr. Stratham, I understand your anxiety,
但你要知道如果你让我们帮忙
but you need to know that you're ten times more likely
可能比你自己行动更有可能
to get your wife back safely if you let us help you
让你太太平安归来 好吗
than if you go after this alone, all right?
我们了解策略
We know the playbook.
我们可以调动普通市民
We have resources at our disposal
无法调动的资源
that private citizens do not have.
-电♥话♥都设置好了 -谢谢
- We're up on all the phones. - Thank you.
这是卡拉克瓦警官
This is Officer Kalakaua.
绑匪给你打电♥话♥时
She's gonna be here to run a trace
她会在这进行追踪
when those kidnappers call you back.
你知道这些人是谁吗 汤姆
You have any idea who these people are, Tom?
不 不
No, no, no.
电♥话♥里的声音是处理过的
The voice on the call was distorted.
听着 我知道我得在三小时内
Look, all I know is I got to get a million together
凑齐一百万
in three hours,
所以拜托你们必须救她回来 好吗
so, please, you have to get her back, okay?
赛琳...我不知道没了她该怎么办
Celine... I don't know what I'd do without her.
好的 那请你让我们做我们的工作 好吗
Okay, and you-- you have to let us do what we do, okay? Please.
请跟我来
Why don't you come with me?
好吗
All right?
他来了
Here he comes.
发型哥 好久不见
Hairdo, long time.
你怎么样 老兄
How are you, buddy?
-我挺好的 -是吗
- I'm doing good. - Yeah?
挺好吗 退休生活呢 不怎么样吗
Good? What about retirement-- no?
发现坐在家里
Turns out sitting around at home
看老警♥匪♥片可能对一些人有用
watching old cop shows may work for some people,
但我不是其中之一
but I'm not one of 'em.
我的血液里都流淌着警魂
I guess this life's in my blood.
工作艰难 放手更难
Hard job to do, harder still to let go.
怎么样 你听听人家
How about that? You should listen to this guy.
他很清楚自己在说什么
He knows what he's talking about.
他逼你这么说的 我就知道
He put you up to saying that. I know he did.
他想让我陪他一起工作至死
He wants me to die on the job with him
而不是退休
instead of retiring, huh?
我不知道你在说什么
I got no idea what you're talking about.
好吧 情况怎么样
Okay, uh, what's going on?
我有个猜测
I got a theory, all right?
如果赛琳在那里
What if it wasn't a coincidence
被绑♥架♥不是巧合呢
that Celine got grabbed where she did?
地点和确切的时间
I mean the location and the exact time.
哈利 你跟踪她了几个星期
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表