你好啊 在芝加哥怎么样
这是加了纯糖浆的手打矿泉水
is hand-drawn seltzer with pure syrup,
这才是真正的好东西
the way the good Lord intended.
我收到了格蕾丝的短♥信♥ 我可以...
Dad, I just got a text from Grace. Can I just...?
拜托 爸爸 拜托了
Come on, Dad, please.
拜托 这应该是我们的
Come on, man, this supposed to be
父子时间 好吗
father and son time, all right?
好吧 是父子接受警♥察♥保护时间
Well, father, son and police escort time,
但无所谓了
but no matter.
男人们在一起的时间最重要好吗
Male bonding time is in full effect.
我
I-I...
但是我一整天都没和她说话了
But I haven't talked to her all day.
孩子 你听没听过那句话
Boy, are you familiar with the phrase
"小别胜新婚"啊
"Absence makes the heart grow fonder"?
要我说 你和威廉姆斯小姐
You and Ms. Williams
完全可以接受一小会的异地恋
can stand a little time apart, if you ask me.
而且 这只会让她更想你
Besides, it'll only make her miss you more.
相信我 我很懂这种事的
Trust me. I know about these things.
这是你的又一个旅行小贴士吗
Is this another one of your travel tips?
不是
It is not.
这是你♥爸♥爸的一条浪漫小贴士
This is one of your dad's romance tips.
转过去
Turn around.
看到那个穿深色外套去吧台的男的了吗
See that guy pulling up to the bar in a dark suit?
看到了
Yeah.
你认识他吗
You recognize him?
那是里奇·桑托啊
That's Richie De Santo.
他以前在小联盟队里当过你的教练
Richie De Santo that used to coach your Little League teams?
是啊 我想起来了
Oh, right, yeah. Right.
我要过去打个招呼
Yeah, I'm-a go down there and say hello to him.
马上回来
I'll be right back.
好的
Okay.
举起手来
Stick 'em up.
里奇·桑托
Richie De Santo.
一看就是你 你好啊
I thought that was you, man. How you doing?
-卢 -是我
- Lou. - Yeah.
看看你这身打扮
Look at you in your civies.
你得了金星奖章 祝贺你啊
You got a Gold Star, man. Congratulations.
你升职了吧
You got that promotion, huh?
是啊
Yeah.
真为你开心 凯蒂和孩子们怎么样了
Good for you, man. How's Katie and the kids?
你知道这里还可以外送吧
You know this place still delivers, right?
知道
Yeah.
但我就是想来乔吉餐馆
Yeah, I thought I'd come down to Georgie's, though,
看看能不能遇到老友
see if I can run into some old friends.
你在芝加哥已经没有老友了 卢
You don't have any old friends in Chicago, Lou.
不再有了
Not anymore.
就像我说的
Like I was saying,
如果黑鹰队再从第一局出局
if the Hawks bow out in the first round again,
也许是时候重整队伍了
it could be time to retool.
是的 但关键在特夫斯
Yeah, but the real problem is Toews.
如果他和克劳福德活跃起来 就势不可挡
If him and Crawford get hot, look out.
拿外套吧 我们现在离开
Grab your coat. We're leaving.
我们还没吃披萨呢
We didn't even get the pizza yet.
我们现在离开 如果你还想吃披萨
Will, we're leaving. You still want pizza,
他们告诉我这里有外送 走吧
they're telling me the place delivers. Let's go.
好吧
Okay.
各位 看来他们快完事了
Guys, looks like they're almost finished.
如果我们要行动 就得现在行动
If we're gonna make a move, we need to make it now.
你 过来吧 我要跟你谈谈
Yeah, you. Come here. I need to talk to you.
请过来一下 好吗
Come here for a second, won't you, please?
你在干什么
What are you doing?
叫客房♥服务 你觉得呢
Ordering room service, what do you think?
我有个主意
I got an idea.
我想听听
I'd like to hear it.
听着
Hey, hey, listen.
我要跟马祖说话
I need to talk to Matsu.
想得美
That's not gonna happen.
不 相信我 我有事要说
No, trust me, I got something.
他会想听的
He's gonna want to hear this.
所以你决定要换取你的自♥由♥了吗
So, you're looking to buy your freedom, is that it?
金额有多大
How much money are we talking about?
至少是两千万
$20 million. At least.
你以为我会相信
You expect me to believe
米歇尔·盐马在瓦胡岛留下这么大笔钱吗
Michelle Shioma left that kind of money on Oahu?
你的老大走得很急
Listen, your boss left in a hurry.
也许她以为她有一天会回来取
Maybe she figured she was gonna go back for it someday.
两千万
$20 million?
没错 我带你去找那笔钱
That's right. I take you to the money.
钱一旦到手 你就释放我的队员
Once you take possession of it, you release my team.
他在说谎
He's lying.
你看起来像见鬼了 少校
You look like you've seen a ghost, Commander.
虽然在这种情况下 确实是这样
Although, under the circumstances, i guess you have.
我们得走了
We need to leave.
希望你们不那么做
I wish you didn't do that.
带他回囚笼
Take him back to his cell.
起来
Get up!
你还好吧 史蒂夫 来吧
Are you okay, Steve? Come on.
还行
Yeah, yeah.
好吧
All right.
米歇尔·盐马还活着
Michelle Shioma's alive.
-什么 -我们刚才叙旧了一下
- What? - Yeah, we were just having a little catch up.
他们说她死了
They said she was dead.
她想让我们相信她死了
Well, she wanted us to believe that.
好吧 好消息
Okay, great news.
米歇尔还活着
Shioma's alive.
我想你没让我们
I don't suppose you got us
当上受邀宾客吧
invited to the welcome home party, huh?
没有 但我♥干♥了更好的事
No, but I did one better.
我拿到了这个
I got this.
所以你出去是为了拿子弹
Oh, that's why you went out there, to get a bullet.
很好 现在也许你能回去外面
Great, now maybe you can go back out there,
再挨揍一顿 拿把枪回来装子弹
get your ass kicked again and get a gun to put the bullet in.
怎么样
How 'bout that?
我要用这里面的火♥药♥把锁炸开
I'm gonna use the gunpowder inside of this to blow the lock.
这能行吗
Is that gonna work?
希望能吧
I hope so.
好吧 威尔
All right, Will,
我会大半天不在家
I'm gonna be gone most of the day.
所以你饿了
So, you get hungry,
就打电♥话♥叫客房♥服务
you pick up the phone, you call room service,
想吃什么就叫什么 好吗
order whatever you want, okay?
好的
Got it.
你害怕吗
You scared?
害怕吗 害怕什么
Scared? Scared for what?
你知道我出庭作证过多少次了吗
You know how many times I've been in court testifying?
没什么好害怕的 小菜一碟
Nothing to be scared of. It's gonna be a cakewalk.
真的吗 可是
Really? 'Cause...
你整晚没睡好
you didn't sleep all night.
你怎么知道的呢
And how do you know that?
你没有打鼾
You didn't snore.
好吧 很像你♥妈♥的♥口吻
Oh, yeah, that's your mother talking.
我不知道
I don't know, though.
也许这是不错的警♥察♥演绎推理
Maybe it's some good cop deductive reasoning.
也许是我给你的基因
Perhaps you have the gene.
好吧 把那个
Yeah. Well, take that gene
基因和工具放回工具腰带里吧
and that tool and stick it back on your tool belt,
因为你要去的地方 也就是手术室
'cause you won't be needing it where you're going,
不会用到
which is the operating room.
爸爸 我要当厨师
Dad, I'm gonna be a chef.
好吧 省省吧
Yeah. Yeah, that'll pass.
所以...
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表