Okay, so you're saying people shouldn't be able to carry guns
却忘了自己还带着枪呢
despite the fact that you carry a gun.
我持枪 我是警♥察♥ 这是我的工作
I carry a gun-- I'm a cop. It's my job to carry a gun.
你扯什么呢
What are you talking about?
我要保护好人免受坏人伤害
I got to, I got to protect the good guys from the bad guys.
是的 正是如此
Right. Exactly.
如果是普通人呢
So what if normal people,
如果是普通市民想要保护自己和家人
what if citizens want to protect themselves
不受坏人伤害呢
and their families from the bad guys?
他们不应该有这样的权利吗
Shouldn't they have a right to do that?
那如果我们剥夺坏人持枪的权利呢
How about if we just don't let the bad guys have any guns?
那么好人就不需要枪了
Then the good guys won't need any guns,
也就没人需要枪了 这样不好吗
and nobody needs any guns, how about that?
还不止呢 如果我们能做得到
And you know what else? While we're at it,
犯罪 战争 仇恨和暴♥力♥ 所有这些坏事
we can eliminate discrimination, war, hatred, violence,
我们全都能消灭了
all that kind of stuff.
我们会过得更开心
We'll all live happily ever after,
我们没准还可以
and we can, uh, you know,
天天骑着独角兽上班呢
ride our unicorns to work every day.
是啊 你可能还会强占我的独角兽
And you'd probably commandeer my unicorn,
-然后每天骑着它去上班 -听着
- and drive it to work every day. - And guess what?
如果你有枪 你就可以阻止我这么做
If you had a gun, you could stop me.
你真的不想跟我一起过去吗
You sure you don't want me to come with you?
我不想让她感觉像是被人合伙对付了
I don't want her to feel like she's being ganged up on.
给我一点时间就好
Just give me a few minutes.
好吧
All right.
卡艾慕基 埃米莉·金斯敦家
卡艾慕基 埃米莉·金斯敦家
什么事
Yes?
埃米莉·金斯敦
Emily Kingston.
是我
That's right.
我是亚当·西村
My name is Adam Noshimuri.
我是你♥爸♥爸的一个朋友
I'm a friend of your father.
不好意思 我没有爸爸
I'm sorry, I don't have a father.
能让我进来一下吗
Hey, can I come inside for a second?
不行 我觉得没这个必要吧
No, I don't... I don't think that's a good idea.
我知道你们之间有些不愉快
I know things weren't great between you two,
但他真的很想见你
but I also know he'd really like to see you.
我不想见他
Well, I don't want to see him,
很抱歉你这是在浪费时间
so I'm sorry you wasted your time.
埃米莉 等下
Emily, wait.
路易斯得了癌症
Louis has cancer.
他没多少时间了
He doesn't have very long.
-他让你这么说的 是吧 -不是
- He put you up to this, didn't he? - No.
不 他不知道我来这
No, he doesn't even know I'm here.
是吗 那你来这做什么
Really? Then why are you here?
因为他在监狱里帮了我很多
Because he had my back in prison.
他救了我的命 不止一次
He saved my life, more than once.
他救了你的命 这很好
Well, that's great that he saved your life and all,
但这不能弥补那么多人的生活被他毁了
but it doesn't make up for all the lives that he ruined.
不只是我和我妈妈
And not just mine or my mom's.
路易斯是个瘾君子
Louis was an addict.
他很自私 我们对他很失望
He was selfish, and he let us down.
他确实如此
I'm sure he did.
我不认识在进监狱之前的他
Look... I didn't know him before he went inside.
很遗憾你没得选
I'm sorry you had to.
但我认识的这个人 他敢作敢当
But the man I do know is a stand-up guy.
他拿到了一般同等文凭
A guy who got his GED,
现在在教狱友识字
and now teaches other inmates how to read.
还会跟少年犯谈话 吓唬他们去走正道
Who talks to juvies and tries to scare them straight
好让他们不要像他一样误入歧途
so they don't make the same bad decisions he did.
他也一直在给...
A guy who never stopped...
自己的宝贝女儿写信
writing letters to the daughter he loves,
尽管信总会被退回来
even though they'd always come back.
这就是我认识的路易斯
That's the Louis I know.
拜托你...考虑见他一面吧
Please, just... think about seeing him.
怀马纳罗 马文·奥斯维乐家
怀马纳罗 马文·奥斯维乐家
五零特遣队
Five-0!
没人
Clear.
没人
Clear.
好了 显然这些是
All right, so this is obviously
约翰尼·K被偷走的"五金件"
the rest of Johnny K's stolen hardware.
阿成 里面的资料能修复吗
Chin, what's the chances of recovering some data off that thing?
希望不大 但有可能 我去拿给埃里克
Slim. But not impossible. I'll get Eric on it.
好
All right.
-怎么了 -我收到
- Yeah? - I just got a message
互助小组的加里发的短♥信♥
from Gary from the support group.
他说找到了马文之前发的邮件
He said he found an old e-mail from Marvin.
他刚转发给我
He just forwarded it to me.
"你说过你的互助小组很安全
"You said your support group was a safe place,
可以发泄悲伤 可以疗伤 我想相信
a place to grieve, to heal. I wanted to believe that.
我尽力了 但做不到 因为我更清楚
I tried, but I just can't, because I know better.
我清楚在出现转变之前..."
I know that until things change..."
哪里都不安全
No place is safe.
我们不能拯救彼此摆脱麻烦
We can't save each other from the problem,
因为我们就是麻烦的根源
because we are the problem.
我对人♥民♥和政♥府♥的信任...
Whatever faith I had in people and our government...
已耗尽了
is gone.
屠♥杀♥已成常态
All this carnage has become routine,
大家都袖手旁观
and no one is willing to do anything about it.
我再也忍♥不了了
I can't live like this anymore.
夏威夷州最高法♥院♥
举起手来 举起手来
Hands in the air. Hands in the air!
走
Walk.
赶紧给我趴下
Get on the ground! Now!
用这些
Take these.
把门锁上
Padlock that door.
快去
Go.
各位 里面有九名人♥质♥
Okay, guys, we got nine hostages inside,
其中有两名法官
two of them are judges.
这说不通啊
You know, it doesn't make sense.
夏威夷的枪♥支♥管控是全国最严的
Hawaii's got some of the toughest gun laws
为什么要劫持这里的法庭
in the country-- why take over a courtroom here?
不只是这原因
That's not all--
其中一位法官叫贾斯蒂斯·艾萨克·布莱肯
one of the judges is Justice Isaac Bracken
火奴鲁鲁警局去年悄悄给他发了秘密持枪许可
HPD quietly issued him a concealed carry permit last year.
他也困在里面 还有枪 太好了
He's locked in there and he's got a gun-- that's great.
希望他别逞英雄
Let's hope he doesn't try to be a hero.
科诺 感谢你能来
Kono, thanks for coming.
能看到法庭里的情况吗
We have eyes inside the courtroom?
不能 他切断了监控摄像机
Negative. He cut the security camera feed.
往墙边靠 快
Get against the wall! Now!
快点
Move it!
老实点 手放两边 让我看见
Just relax. Keep your hands at your side where I can see them.
手放两边
Hands at your side!
手放两边 让我看见
Hands at your side where I can see them!
喂
Hello.
我是五零特遣队的
This is Lieutenant Commander
史蒂夫·麦格瑞特少校
Steve McGarrett with the Five-0 Task Force.
你是马文吗
Is this Marvin?
-没错 -马文
- Yes, it is. - Hey, Marvin,
我们聊聊吧
let's talk this through a little bit.
我不想看到今天有谁受伤
I don't think anybody else needs to get hurt today.
要让大家不受伤
And no one else will get hurt as long as you do
那就照我说的做
everything that I say.
好 听着呢
Okay. I'm listening.
我要媒体过来
I want a news crew in here.
我要上电视 我有话要说
I want to go on TV. I got things to say.
好 我明白 马文
Yeah, I understand that, Marvin,
但你得明白 媒体也都
but I need you to understand that nobody in the media
不想让自己冒这个危险
is gonna be willing to put themselves in harm's way.
这你就错了
That's where you're wrong.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表