计划变了 好吗
Th-The plan has changed, okay?
那个忍♥者小姐还有后援
The ninja lady brought a friend,
我们必须离开这里
and we got to get out of here.
我们要把这个男人挪到救护车上
We're gonna move this guy down to a-an ambulance
带他到卡胡库车站
and move him over to the Kahuku Station.
知道了 那里见
Got it. I'll meet you there.
好
All right.
珍妮
Uh, Jenny.
他这样子行吗
Is he, is he gonna be okay like this?
可以 没有生理盐水和
Yeah. He can go a couple hours
喂食管可以坚持几个小时
without his saline and his feeding tube.
最重要的东西是呼吸机
The most important thing is the ventilator,
呼吸机现在也接上了电池
but it's hooked up to the battery now,
充的电够我们用到目的地了
which is charged enough to get us where we got to go.
等一下 你说我们
Wait. What do you mean, "We"?
她想跟我们一起去
She wants to come with.
那...那是不可能的
That's-that's not happening.
-你自己跟她说 -那个不可能
- Try telling her that. - That's not happening.
无名氏是我的病人 是我花了六年时间
John is my patient whom I've kept alive
让他活过每一天的
every day for the last six years.
我要对他负责 我要跟他一起去
He's my responsibility. I'm coming with him.
不 不行
No, no.
你不跟我们去会更安全
It is safer if you do not come with us.
不 他跟我一起比跟你们两个一起安全
No, he is safer with me than with you two,
除非你们能用我拿出他G导管的时间
unless you two went to nursing school
读完护理学校
in the time it took me to take out his G-tube.
Gastrostomy Tube 胃造口术导管
什么是G导管
What's a G-Tube?
问得好
Exactly.
我们走
Let's go!
-你们到底帮不帮忙 -我们走了
- You helping or what? - Let's go. Come on.
我们必须出发了
We got to go.
五零特遣队总部
五零特遣队总部
她的名字是劳拉·肯达尔
Her name's Lara Kendall.
她是一名疑似职业杀手
She's an alleged contract killer.
她涉嫌犯下本土多起袭击案
Been the suspect of a couple hits on the mainland.
我查了一下她手♥机♥上的那些号♥码
I also ran the numbers on her burner,
其中一个和这个男人有关
and one of them matched to this guy.
达里奥·门德斯
Dario Mendez.
据火奴鲁鲁警局调查
According to HPD,
他现在是奥乔亚贩毒集团的头目
he's the current head of the Ochoa cartel.
我们有段时间没有这个团体的消息
There's an outfit we haven't heard from in a while.
你之前跟他们接触过
Oh, you dealt with them before?
他们原来做得挺大的
They used to be pretty big in the coke trade.
在你来之前我们除掉了他们的头目
We took out their leadership before you moved here.
看起来他们在门德斯的领导下重组了
Well, it looks like they've been rebuilding under Mendez.
丹尼七年前调查的杀人案
The homicide that Danny was investigating
被认为和毒品有关
seven years ago was thought to be drug-related.
贩毒集团肯定是杀人案
The cartel must have been behind that
和第一次刺杀牧野的幕后黑手
and the first attempt on Makino's life.
不管牧野看到了什么 如果他出庭作证
Whatever Makino saw, the cartel could stand
贩毒集团会损失巨大
to lose a lot if he ever testified.
也就是说我们的职业杀人团伙不会这么轻易放弃
Which means our little hit squad's not gonna give up so easily.
我们去会会门德斯
Let's go see Mendez.
迫使他收手
Force him to call off the dogs.
出来 出来
All right. Come on, come on, come on.
他实在太过分了
Guy was way out of line.
田中就是在暗示
I mean, Tanaka insinuating
牧野被绑和你有关
that you're responsible for losing Makino?
一派胡言
That's crap, man.
他打电♥话♥过来 还没说话就挂了
Guy called with information, hung up before he said anything.
不能怪你
That's not on you.
你也做不了什么事
There's nothing you could have done.
你自己知道的吧
You get that, right?
我到楼下和你们会和
All right, I'll meet you guys down, okay?
出来
All right, come on.
我们走
Come on, come on.
我看到他们了 大楼西侧
I got 'em. West side of the building.
他们要上救护车了
They're getting into an ambulance.
牧野怎么样
How's Makino?
还稳定
He's stable.
重要器官一切正常
Vitals are okay.
不过我有点晕车
I'm getting a little carsick, though.
对不起
I apologize.
我只是要努力把他们甩掉
I'm just trying to get as far away as possible, all right?
-那是... -是
- Is that...? - Yeah.
抓紧 抓紧了
Hold on. Hang on to something, all right?
你们还好吗
You guys all right?
还好
Yeah.
抓紧
Hold on.
甩开他们了吗
Did we lose them?
我不知道
I don't know.
情况不妙
That can't be good.
那是什么 他的氧气
What is that? His oxygen!
我要补一下他呼吸管的这个洞
I've got to patch the hole in his breathing tube.
开一下这个柜子
Go in this cabinet, please.
给我医用胶带 谢谢
Give me the surgical tape. Thank you.
动作快点
Hurry up with that.
-快点 -我搞定了
- Hurry up. - I got it.
听我说
Listen to me.
我要右转
I'm gonna make a right-hand turn.
当他们跟过来时
When they follow,
我要你从后面探出去扫射他们
I want you to lean out the back and light 'em up, okay?
明白
Got it.
抓紧
Hang on!
情况竟然还能更糟
Just when you think it couldn't get any worse!
我有个主意
All right, I got an idea.
轮胎那样子他们走不了多远
They won't get far on those tires.
我们走
Let's go.
你好 你家里还有别人吗
Aloha. Are your folks home?
我是... 我是警♥察♥
I'm a... I'm a police officer.
你♥爸♥爸妈妈在家吗
Are your mom and dad home?
他们还在上班
They're still at work.
在上班
At work.
你有朋友住在这附近的吗
You got any friends that live in the neighborhood?
好 我要你去他们家 别回来
Good. I want you to go to their house. Don't come back.
别回来
Do not come back.
跑快点 快跑
Run fast, okay? Go on.
看来她这辈子都不会做噩梦了
Like she's not gonna be having nightmares for the rest of her life.
对 她现在可有精彩的故事讲了
Yeah, well, she got a good story to tell now.
走吧
Let's go.
我把救护车藏房♥子后面了
I stashed the ambulance behind the house.
他情况如何
How's he doing?
他的呼吸器快没电了
His ventilator's almost out of juice,
我们得找个插座插上
so we had to plug it into an outlet.
干得好
Good job.
我只是拔掉再插上
What? I plugged a thing into a thing.
我不是特指这个
I don't mean that specifically.
总得来说干得好 你其实不必...
In general, good job. You didn't have to, um...
是啊 确实
Yeah, I did.
谢谢
Thank you.
兄弟 听着
Buddy, listen.
我快到近郊了 你到了吗
I'm almost at the precinct. You there yet?
差点就到了 我们出了点小岔子
No, not exactly. We got a little sidetracked.
我们走了约6.4公里
We made it about four miles,
现在在某间房♥子里歇脚
and now I'm hunkered down in some house.
好 去局里的路上发生了什么
Okay. What happened to going to the station?
车出问题了
Car trouble.
好了 算了 地址在哪
Fine, whatever. What's the address?
我不知道地址 邮箱上写着"五"
I don't know the address. It says "Five" on the mailbox.
你都不知道自己在哪
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表