but, unfortunately for you, she retired,
你失去了揭穿她的机会
and you lost your chance to expose her.
对 而这个
Right, and that right there,
就是我们常说的动机
that's... that's kind of what we call motive.
更别说那个被装♥修♥的
No to mention, that place, that house
像拉斯维加斯的魔术表演一样的房♥子
it was tricked out like a Vegas magic show,
你有足够的能力做到
and you had the expertise to do that.
不管你怎么想
Despite what you may think,
魔术师是世界上最诚实的人
magicians are the most honest people in the world.
我们说我们要骗你 然后我们骗了你
We tell you that we're gonna deceive you, and then we do,
只是为了娱乐
for entertainment.
但是像玛乔丽·韦伯那样的人
But people like Marjorie Webb,
骗子 灵媒
con men, psychics,
让勺子弯曲的人 信仰治疗师
spoon benders, faith healers,
他们很危险
they're dangerous
因为他们让观众相信
because they convince their audiences what--
他们所做的都是真的
that what they do is real.
相信他们拥有特殊的能力
That they have special powers.
我这一生都在追求真♥相♥
I have spent my life in pursuit of the truth.
而真♥相♥就是玛乔丽·韦伯是个恶毒的骗子
And the truth is that Marjorie Webb was a wicked fraud
通过给予不存在的希望
who brought misery to dozens of people
而给很多人带来痛苦
by giving them hope where there wasn't any!
所以 是的
So, yes,
我痛恨她没有被当众揭穿
I resented that she didn't receive the public exposure
没有得到她该有的惩罚
and comeuppance that she deserved.
但是
But...
我想要的是正义 而不是让她死
I wanted justice, I didn't want her dead.
好的
Okay.
你应该明白
You do understand that we can't just eliminate you
我们不能因为你说不是你做的
from this investigation just 'cause you-you said
而把你从调查中排除 对吧
you didn't do it, right?
我们需要特定日期的不在场证明
We're gonna need alibis for certain key dates.
这是个过程 你懂的 对吧
It's gonna be a process, you get that, right?
当然
Of course, um...
也许我还能...
Possibly, though, I could also...
帮你们
give help in, uh...
抓到真正的凶手
catching the real murderer?
-帮我们 -真的吗
- Help us? - Yeah?
你要怎么帮
How you-how you gonna do that?
你们的嫌疑人范围比你们想象的要大
Your suspect pool is much bigger than you can imagine.
除了公开案件 玛乔丽这些年
There were the public cases, but Marjorie was also involved
也有过一些私下解决的案件
in dozens of private consultations over the years.
对于她造成的损失
I have extensive records detailing
我都有详细的记录
all the damage that she has done,
我很高兴和你们分享 免费的
which I'm happy to share with you, free of charge.
但你们应该知道
But y-you should also know, though,
岛上只有少数几个地方
that there's only a couple of places on the island
你能获得装在
where you can get some of the, uh...
你们说的那所房♥子里的东西
items in the spook house that you described.
乐于为你们指明方向
Happy to point you in the right direction.
好
All right.
看来我准备的码正合身
Looks like I got the size right.
并且我帮你准备了备用篮筐
Also, I packed you a backup bucket.
这样如果装不下 你就可以用另一个了
That way you'll have an extra one for the overflow.
好了 格蕾丝 我们该出发啦
All right, Grace, it's go time, let's do this.
我猜
Let me guess.
以后每年你都打算扮成自己的样子
You're going as yourself a year from now?
我喜欢 很棒
I like it, very meta.
但我觉得如果你装扮一下 能拿到更多糖果
But I think you'll score more candy if you wear your costume.
我不去了
I'm not coming.
什么 为什么
What? Why not?
本来我错过
It's bad enough that
和朋友们的盛大万圣节派对已经很糟糕
I'm missing an epic Halloween party with my friends.
我是绝对不会打扮得稀奇古怪的
There's no way I'm dressing up in some stupid costume,
出去讨糖果的
begging for candy.
等我一下 小家伙
Give me a sec, buddy.
你知道为什么我这么爱万圣节吗
Do you know why I love Halloween so much?
因为巧克力吗
The chocolate?
只是猜一下
Just a guess.
因为一年中只有这一晚上
It's because it's the one night of the year
你可以装扮自己
when you can dress up,
像个孩子一样 没有人会对你指指点点
and act like a kid, and no one judges you.
别那么着急长大
Don't be in such a hurry to grow up.
以后的派对有的是
There'll be plenty of time for parties,
但你能有多少次机会
but how many chances are you gonna get
和那个小家伙一起出去玩"不给糖就捣蛋"
to go trick-or-treating with that little guy over there?
来嘛 姐姐
Come on, sis.
抱歉 我一看你穿着那身衣服说话就想笑
Sorry, I just can't take you seriously in that costume.
所以你来吗
So you're coming?
还是不
Still no.
格蕾丝呢
What about Grace?
抱歉 孩子
Sorry, kiddo.
她不去
She's not coming.
但我们还是会玩得很开心的
But we're still gonna have a great time.
男孩之夜
Boys' night?
没错
That's right.
什么这么好笑
What's so funny?
我开始觉得你真是特别倒霉
I'm starting to think trouble follows you around,
西村太太
Mrs. Noshimuri.
是嘛
Oh, really?
我只是想说
I'm just saying, you know,
在我认识你之前 从来没遇到过这种事
nothing like this ever happened to me before I met you.
这么巧 我也是
I think I could say the same thing about you.
从好的方面说 从来不会无聊
On the plus side, it's never boring.
从来不会
Never.
海龟湾
Turtle Bay.
你要带我去那里吗
That's where you were taking me?
我还是比较想去那里
Yeah, I think I would've preferred that.
天哪
Oh, my God.
亚当
Adam.
请告诉我你刚刚拿斧头砍铁链
Please, tell me you meant the whole thing
你是胸有成竹的
with the axe and the chain.
快说是
Just say yes.
好了
Okay.
我们走
Let's go.
怎么样
What's up?
崔布莱恩的不在场证明成立
Triblaine's alibi checks out.
他之前六个月都在欧洲表演
He was in Europe for the past six months doing performances.
是啊 如果他能在异国他乡完成这些
Yeah, well, that would be one hell of a magic trick
那真是场极其了不起的魔术
if he pulled all this off from a different country.
是的 我们有了另一名嫌犯的线索
Yeah, we do have a lead on another suspect.
我在岛上的魔术店
I was able to trace several of the items
找到了一部分
recovered from the attic
在现场发现的魔术道具
back to a magic store here on the island.
店主说 都是一个
According to the owner, the purchases were made
名叫伊恩·米勒的本地人买♥♥的
by a local guy named Ian Miller.
好 那我们去带他回来
Okay. Let's bring him in.
很遗憾 那是不可能的
Well, unfortunately, that won't be possible.
火奴鲁鲁警局在接到噪音投诉后发现了尸体
HPD discovered the body after responding to a noise complaint.
死因是后颈部
COD was a stab wound by stiletto blade
被短刀刺伤
to the posterior neck area.
肝温表明死亡时间
Liver temperature puts the time of death
大概是两小时前
at roughly two hours ago.
好
Okay...
这个人
this guy...
把玛乔丽·韦伯吓死了
spooks Marjorie Webb to death
然后回到了自己家
and then goes back to his own house
接着几小时后 他被人杀害了
where, a few short hours later, he's murdered?
这要么是一个完美的巧合
Now this is one hell of a coincidence
或者就是知道玛乔丽死因的人
or somebody else knew about Marjorie's death
希望确保伊恩·米勒永远闭嘴
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表