He might just be saying that.
相信我 科诺 如果他知道
Trust me, Kono, if he knew,
那他会告诉我的
he'd have told me.
我们得给杰瑞打电♥话♥
All right, we need to get Jerry on the line.
也许他能告诉我们更多这个小组的信息
Maybe he can tell us more about this splinter group.
我们查了签到表
We went through the list of people who checked in.
他们都在 除了一个人
They're all accounted for except for one--
威尔·格罗弗 他是个九年级的学生
Will Grover. He's a ninth-grader.
还有个家长没有报到
There's also a parent who never checked in--
蕾切尔·爱德华兹
Rachel Edwards.
你觉得是一个中学生和载送妈妈
So you think a ninth-grader and some soccer mom
打倒我们的六个兄弟吗
are the reason we're down six men?
不 塔利布
No, Talib.
我想我知道这是怎么回事
Okay, I think I know what this is about.
祈祷团头号♥人物
The Jemaah's number one,
司法机关通缉犯
苏哈托·钱德拉
是一个叫苏哈托·钱德拉的伊玛目
an imam named Suharto Chandra,
在菲律宾坐了三年牢
has been in jail in the Philippines for three years.
他们打算做交易
So they're looking to make a trade.
-拿外交官的儿子交换他们的首领 -没错
- Trade their leader for this diplomat's son? - Right.
都已经坐了三年牢了
Yeah, but if that guy's been locked up
为什么现在才行动
for three years already, then why now?
也许是因为苏哈托·钱德拉
Maybe because Suharto Chandra's scheduled
两天后要被执行死刑
for execution in two days.
时间紧迫 他们只能有所行动
So the clock's ticking. These guys have to do something.
他们孤注一掷
They're desperate.
做交易
A trade?
大部分国家的政♥府♥都不跟恐♥怖♥分♥子♥谈判
I mean, most governments, they don't negotiate with terrorists.
卢说得对 但这个也许会
Yeah, Lou's right, but this one might.
因为我们只能指望这个
Because the reality is this is our best bet
来和平地结束这场对峙
at ending this standoff peacefully.
杰瑞 谢谢 守着电♥话♥ 好吗
Jerry, thank you. Stay by the phone, all right?
阿成 火奴鲁鲁警局找到杰瑞米的父亲了吗
Chin, how's HPD doing tracking down Jeremy's father?
他们说他正在赶过来
I was told he was en route right now.
很好 帮我个忙 我把他交给你了
Okay, good, do me a favor, stay on him, please.
要知道 等他来到现场
Get with this-- if we open a dialogue with these guys,
我们才能跟他们开始对话
I need him on site right now.
有消息马上告诉你
I'll keep you posted.
我得去洗手间
I have to go to the bathroom.
很遗憾
Too bad.
安静 够了
Quiet. Stop that.
我说闭嘴
I said shut up!
带她去
Take her.
"丹尼·威廉姆斯"
"Danny Williams."
这名字有在名单上吗
Is that name on the list?
没有
No.
-他在哪里 -我不知道
- Where is he? - I don't know.
你觉得他会不会出事了
You think something happened to him?
冷静点 好吗
Look, relax, okay?
他只是去查看一下 他是五零特遣队的
He's checking things out. The guy's Five-0.
我相信他不会有事
I'm sure he's fine.
也许他被他们抓住了
Maybe they got him.
你们没事吧
Guys all right?
什么情况
What's going on?
特警队来了 还有你♥爸♥爸和五零特遣队
SWAT's outside, your father, Five-0.
他们把这里包围了
They got the place surrounded.
虽然很享受与你共处
So, as much as I've enjoyed our time together,
但这段时光好像要结束了
it looks like it's coming to an end, all right?
-杰瑞米 你没事吧 -没事 先生
- Jeremy, you all right? - Yes, sir.
丹尼·威廉姆斯
Danny Williams...
我们知道杰瑞米·拉莫斯在你那里
We know you have Jeremy Ramos.
两分钟内把他交给我们
Bring him to us in two minutes
否则我开始杀他同学
or I begin shooting his classmates.
我会从你女儿开始
And I'll start with your daughter.
时间快到了 威廉姆斯先生
Time's almost up, Mr. Williams.
我们来了 好吗
We're right here, all right?
冷静点 没事的 好吗
Just relax. Everything's cool, okay?
关掉信♥号♥♥干♥扰♥器♥
Turn off the jammer.
可能是他们打来的
This might be them.
杰瑞米的父亲来了
Jeremy's father's here.
很好
Excellent.
我是麦格瑞特少校
This is Commander McGarrett.
请问怎么称呼您
Who am I speaking to, please?
我的名字不重要
My name is not important.
重要的是我要你给我什么
The only thing that matters is what I need from you.
可能是丹尼给他号♥码的
Danny probably gave him his number.
所以他没事
Which means he's okay.
我说一下我的要求
Here's what's going to happen.
你告诉杰瑞米·拉莫斯的父亲
You're going to talk to Jeremy Ramos' father
让他安排释放苏哈托·钱德拉
and have him arrange for the release of Suharto Chandra.
好 我们正在努力
Yeah, we're working on that right now,
但我也有个要求
but I need something from you.
我要确认里面的人♥质♥都很安全
I need an assurance that those hostages are okay.
他想知道你们是否安全
He wants to know if you're okay.
好 史蒂夫
All right, uh, Steve.
我们都没事 大家都没事
We're fine, everybody's fine.
没有受伤 好吗
Nobody's hurt, okay?
目前没事
Fine for now.
给你一小时安排释放
You have one hour to arrange for the release.
时间一到我们就杀人
Then we start shooting people.
有我儿子的消息吗
Is there any word on my son?
我们已经确认里面的人♥质♥目前安好
We have received assurances that everybody inside is okay for now.
他们的要求是什么
And their demands?
我们认为 他们要拿你儿子的命
As we suspected, they want to swap the life of your son
换他们首领的自♥由♥
for their leader's freedom.
我恐怕这不可行
I'm afraid that's not possible.
该死 你最好给他们点什么
Well, damn it, you better offer them something.
你不肯跟恐♥怖♥分♥子♥谈判 可你儿子在里面
You don't want to negotiate with terrorists, your son is in there.
我儿子也在里面
My son is in there!
对此我很遗憾
I'm very sorry to hear that.
但我无法满足他们的要求
But there's no way I can give them what they want.
那你就让能满足他们的人听电♥话♥
Then why don't you get someone on the phone who can?
你不明白
You don't understand.
我已经跟我国总统谈过了
I already spoke to my president.
他不容许国家被要挟
He won't let the country be blackmailed.
你知道不必发展成那样
It don't have to come to that and you know it.
这种情况
These kind of situations,
可以做各种秘密谈判
there's all kinds of back-channel negotiations.
你的总统可以说他不知道
Your president can say he didn't know.
他要表明他的立场
He wanted to prove a point.
他提前执行了阿訇的死刑
So, he expedited the imam's execution.
你在说什么
What are you saying to me?
阿訇不能被释放 因为他已经死了
The imam can't be freed because he's already dead.
现在我们唯一的筹码
The only thing we got going for us right now
就是菲律宾政♥府♥还没向大众
is that the Philippine government has not made news
宣布执行死刑的消息
of this execution public yet.
好 拉莫斯可以让他的政♥府♥
Yeah. Well, Ramos can get his government
推迟宣布该消息
to hold off on that announcement.
但消息随时都会走漏
Yeah, but it's a matter of time before that news leaks.
我们得在消息走漏之前冲进去
Well, then, we're gonna have to breach before then.
不行 现在不能冲进去
No, no. We can't breach yet.
我们不知道他们有多少人
We don't know how many of them there are,
我们不知道他们有什么火力
we don't know what kind of firepower they have,
甚至不知道他们把人♥质♥关在哪里
or where they're even holding the hostages.
我们无法近距离使用热传感器
We can't get close enough for thermals.
如果我们说服他们释放一些人♥质♥呢
What if we can convince them to release a few hostages?
没错 这样我们救回了一些孩子
Yes, yes. That means we get a couple of kids back,
他们能告诉我们里面的情况
and those kids can tell us what the setup is in there.
我是麦格瑞特少校
Commander McGarrett.
你安排好了吗
Have you made the arrangements?
对 我安排了
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表