好 那就放我一马 放我一马行吗
Okay, then, give me a break. Would you give me a break?
想我放你一马 没问题 那我就不管了
You want a break? All right, I'll step aside,
看着你害死自己好了
watch where you get yourself killed.
-这样你满意吗 -我不想害死自己
- Is that what you want? - Not trying to get myself killed.
-不想 你确定吗 -不想
- No? Are you sure? - No.
太让我欣慰了
Because it's a relief.
因为在过去的五六年时间里
Because it seems like, for the last five, six years,
感觉那就是你的目标
that's... that's been the goal.
再说一遍 你有点小题大做了
Again, I think you're being a little overdramatic.
好 那就算了吧
Okay. You know what? Forget about it.
-祝你好运 祝你好运 -等等
- Good luck. Good luck! - Hey, hey, wait.
-等等 -等什么
- Wait. Wait. - Wait for what?
-丹尼 -你想干什么 怎么了
- Danny... - What do you want? What?
谢谢
Thank you.
不用谢
You're welcome.
好了 酒店封锁好了 我们马上进去
All right, building's secure. We're going in.
好的 我的防弹背心呢
All right, where's my vest?
你要防弹背心做什么
What do you mean where's your vest?
你要去哪
Where you going?
我要去哪 我要去街对面
Where am I going? I'm going across the street
买♥♥杯卡布奇诺 我要去哪
for a cappuccino... Where am I going?
你觉得我能去哪
Where do you think?
我们刚刚说的话都不算数了吗
What about the talk we just had?
和你谈得很开心 我说的都是真心话
It was a very nice talk, and I meant everything I said.
可我没说我要休息
I didn't say I was gonna stand down.
你是白♥痴♥ 我放弃
You're an idiot. I'm done.
等等 等一下
Wait, wait, wait. Wait a second.
先别戴枪 听着
Before you strap up, listen.
我们这里的警力非常充足
We got more more than enough guys in here.
-他们说得对 -算了 大家别费口舌了
- These guys are right. - You know what? Save your breath,
他已经决定要让我无私的奉献打水漂了
'cause he's determined to have my noble sacrifice be in vain.
别摆出那副表情
Don't give me that look.
好吧 这样吧
That's good. You know what?
下次你要人捐器官时
If you need anybody else's organs,
找阿成吧 我不干了
talk to Chin, 'cause I'm done.
邓恩警探 见到你真高兴
Detective Dunn, good to see you.
我想你们可能需要帮忙
Thought you guys could use a hand.
没错
Yeah.
好了 各位 我能看到每一层的情况
All right, guys, I have eyes on every floor.
警队已经查了电梯
My guys have been checking the elevators.
他们说有一部货梯
They say a service car
对呼叫按钮没有反应
is not responding to the call button.
是空的
It's empty.
它最后停在哪一层
What was the last floor it was on?
十七楼
17th floor.
阿成 检查一下在十七层的货梯
Chin, check the service elevator on the 17th floor.
他往上爬了两层
I got him two flights up.
又来了
Eh, here we go again.
史蒂夫 别跳
Steve! Don't do it!
这真是没想到
Didn't see that coming.
不知道你们怎么想
Well, I don't know about you guys,
我是想喝杯啤酒
but I could sure use a beer.
-没问题 -绝对的
- Oh, we're in. - Definitely.
我也来 你们呢
Yeah, I'm in, too. How about you two?
-不行 我们不能喝酒 -我们不能喝酒
- No, we can't drink. - We can't drink.
医嘱 几个月内不能喝酒
Yeah, doctor's orders. A couple months, can't drink.
有道理 你们都只有半个肝
Makes sense. You each only have half a liver.
那到后街酒吧给你们买♥♥点鸡翅呢
How about we get you some wings from Side Street?
听上去不错
That sounds good.
这样吧 你们去吧
Tell you what, you guys have at it.
我打算回家了
I'm gonna, uh... I'm gonna head home.
我差不多违反了
Eh, I've broken pretty much
每一条术后指导
every post-op rule there is to break.
我想回家休息一会
I think I'm gonna go rest up a little bit, you know?
也许会请几天假
Might even take a couple days off.
什么
What?
小两口和好了
They're in love again.
你们两个
You two.
麦格瑞特家
麦格瑞特家
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表