I'd say it's a pleasure to make your acquaintance.
但并不是
But it's not.
你和米奇 很不错的走私合作
You and Mitch-- slick operation, huh?
根据我们在米奇家里发现的
I mean, judging by the mountain of cash
一堆现金来看
we found at Mitch's house,
我敢说生意一定好极了
I'd say business has been good.
没有讽刺的回复吗
No witty retort to that one?
那麻烦你帮我理解一下这件事
Okay, then maybe you can help me understand something else.
你们的行动很隐蔽
You're under the radar,
赚了很多钱
you're making a bunch of money,
一切运转顺利
things are good.
然后突然在光天化日之下杀了两个人
And then this double homicide in broad daylight,
其中一个还是警♥察♥
killing a cop no less.
请给我解释一下
Explain that to me,
因为这是很大胆的行动
'cause that's a pretty ballsy move.
你肯定知道这会引起我的注意
You had to know that would get my attention.
我敢肯定你经常听到这话
I'm sure you hear this all the time,
但是我不知道你在说什么
but I have no idea what you're talking about.
得了吧 得了吧
Nice try, nice try.
我们找到了你留下的车和尸体
But we found the car and the bodies you left with it.
如果再把你贩毒的罪名加进去
And if you add your drug charges onto that,
你的自♥由♥日子将要终结了
you're looking at the end of your days as a free man.
好吧 听着
Okay, look, all right,
我确实是在岛上走私毒品
I've been smuggling drugs onto the island,
但就像你说的 走私主要就是躲避警♥察♥
but like you said, my game is all about avoiding cops,
而不是在大街上杀死他们
not capping them in the streets.
事实上 米奇已经不再帮我们运货了
Truth is, Mitch was no longer handling transpo for us.
真的吗
Really?
几周之前他打电♥话♥说
He called a couple weeks back
他有了一个更好的生意
to say that he had a better offer
所以要暂停我们之间的合作
and was calling time on our arrangement.
你就这么接受了吗
You just accepted that?
-我不得不接受 -是吗
- Yeah, I had to. - Oh, yeah?
是的 我现在正在寻找
Yeah, I was in the process of-of
新的人合作向瓦胡岛运送毒品
sourcing a new smuggling route onto O'ahu.
你问我我是不是很讨厌米奇
Was I annoyed with Mitch?
当然 那个混♥蛋♥耍了我
Sure. That haole screwed me.
但我还不至于因此而杀死一个警♥察♥
But I'm not suicidal enough to kill a cop over it. All right?
科诺
鉴证室有消息了
你在这等着
You sit tight.
真的吗
Really?
实验室把车拆分检验了
So lab tore that car apart.
里面没有检查到任何海♥洛♥因♥
There wasn't any evidence of heroin,
或者其他的毒品
or any other drug for that matter.
车里面没有毒品的话 那车里面的是什么
So there's no drugs in the car; what's in that car?
我们还不知道
We just don't know yet.
我刚刚拿到车载录像
I just got this off the dash cam.
有些受损 但是技术人员已经尝试修复了
It's pretty damaged, but the techs were able to salvage it.
这个就是开枪的人
That's our shooter.
能把画面在调清晰一些吗
Can you enhance that?
是的 我认识他 他昨天来过
Yeah, I recognize him. He was here yesterday.
他来取一辆由米奇卖♥♥给他的车
He came in to pick up a car he bought from Mitch.
但那辆车已经被卖♥♥了
Thing is, it had already been sold.
没错 鲍伯·梅森卖♥♥的 对吧
Right, by Bob Mason, yeah?
当这个人听到车已经被卖♥♥了的时候
Okay, how'd this guy react once he realized
他的反应如何
the car wasn't here anymore?
非常不好 他很生气
Not well. He was upset.
然后肯 我们的经理介入进来
Ken, the manager, stepped in.
把他带到办公室然后说
Took him into his office and offered him
如果他买♥♥其他车的话可以给一些折扣
a discount on another vehicle.
让我猜猜 他根本不想要其他的车
Let me guess-- he didn't want another vehicle.
实际上他同意了试开一次
He actually agreed to take a test drive.
但是当肯去复印
But when Ken came back
这个人的驾照回来后 他就已经走了
from photocopying the guy's driver's license, he was gone.
抱歉稍等一下
Excuse us for a sec.
我也会用这样的招数
That's the same move I use.
你答应去试开 把经理从办公室引开
You agree to take a test drive to get the manager
然后你进入他的办公室
out of his office, you go into his office,
从他的电脑上找到
get on his computer and find out
买♥♥家的名字和地址
the name and address of the buyer.
没错 一旦他知道了买♥♥家的地址
Right, once he's got this kid's address,
他就一直跟着他
he goes and follows this kid,
想等机会把车偷过来
waits for the chance to jack the car.
但是这时候警♥察♥出现了
But then, the coppers show up.
逼迫他必须当机立断
Now you're forced to improvise.
抱歉 你是说这个人
Excuse me, you were saying, uh, the guy left
在你们经理回到办公室之前就离开了吗
before your manager came on back to his office.
也就是说你们这还留着这个人的驾照
That must mean you still have his driver's license.
是的
Yes.
非常感谢
Thank you very much.
泰得·史密斯
"Tad Smith."
为什么我觉得这不是他的真名
Why do I get the feeling that's not his real name?
你们是对的
You guys were right.
这个驾照是假的
The driver's license was a fake.
好消息是
So the good news is that
我们用头像检索到了对应人犯
we ran the photo and we got a hit with facial rec.
但好消息就这些 接下来是坏消息
The bad news is that's where the good news ends.
嫌疑人的名字是贾里德·纳马尔
Suspect's name is Jared Namal.
这六个月里他一直都在联调局和
He's been on a FBI and Interpol watch list
国际刑♥警♥的监视名单里
for the past six months.
为什么
For what?
纳马尔被认为和众多恐怖组织有联♥系♥
Namal's believed to have ties to several active terror cells.
等等 我还以为这是个毒品案
Wait a minute, I thought this is was a narco case.
和恐怖组织有什么关系
What's a terrorist doing involved?
我敢说这肯定是更坏的消息
Two to one says that's more bad news.
麦克斯
Max.
麦克斯
Yeah, Max.
等等
Wait, hey...
麦克斯 说慢一点
Max, slow down.
我听不懂你在说什么 稍等
I can't understand you. Hold on.
继续吧
Go ahead.
我是说那个死去的汽车买♥♥家的
I said, the dead car buyer
体内能够探测到部分伽马辐射
had traces of gamma radiation in his system.
这种情况只会出现在
The only way that would be possible
当他被暴露在某种不稳定的
is if he was exposed to some sort of volatile
放射性物质中
radioactive materials.
极有可能是铀元素
Possibly uranium.
我得赶紧封锁鉴证室
I have to finish putting the lab on lockdown.
等我有了更多信息 我会再给你打电♥话♥
When I have more information, I will give you a call.
那辆车被用来
That car was being used
运输放射性原料
to transport radioactive material.
纳马尔可能想造一颗脏弹
Namal could be looking to build a dirty bomb.
他们已经开始调配所有警力
They just been allocating all available resources.
并且已经有人去和局长进行汇报了
The director's being briefed as we speak.
好吧
All right.
纳马尔的目标肯定是人员损伤最大化
Namal is gonna be looking to maximize casualties.
所以我们要重点关注人流量大的公共场所
So we need to focus on public, highly-populated areas.
我有发现
I got something.
我查了纳马尔的资产情况
I ran Namal's financials.
他两周前转租了一套公♥寓♥的一个单间
He subleased a unit in an apartment complex two weeks ago.
卫星监视器
And satellite surveillance
发现现在他的车正停在那里
shows his car's parked there right now.
我们走
Let's go.
贾里德·纳马尔 五零特遣队
Jared Namal, Five-0!
退后 退后
Fall back, fall back!
他在这里
He's in here.
封锁出口
Secure the perimeter.
有枪
Gun!
天哪
Oh, my God.
他脸上是什么
What's that all over his face?
是辐射污染
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表