What about you?
我答应了杜克要帮他准备
Well, I promised Duke I'd help him get together
某个要在大会上进行的特警队研讨会 下...
some, uh, SWAT seminar for the cop convention next--
什么鬼
What the hell?
你好
What's up?
你们回来了
You're back.
是啊
Yeah.
这次旅途怎么样
How was your trip?
挺好
Good.
发生了什么
What's going on?
事情是这样的
Okay, here's the deal.
自从我从阿成的家里搬出来
Ever since I moved out of Chin's place,
我就算是无家可归了
I've been sort of homeless.
所以...
So...
有时候 我会来你办公室睡觉
on occasion, I come and sleep in your office.
但只有在我找不到沙发的时候
But it's only when I can't find a couch to crash on.
杰瑞 你都搬出阿成家好几个月了
Jerry, you moved out of Chin's place months ago.
为什么你都不告诉我们
Why didn't you say something?
就是 杰瑞 你不需要睡在办公室里
Yeah, Jerry, you don't have to sleep in an office.
没事的
No, it's cool.
我还有点喜欢这种流浪汉的感觉
I'm kind of digging the whole nomad thing.
而且睡在这里很舒服
And it's pretty comfy here.
我原来在我的地下室睡过
Look, I would sleep down in my bunker,
但那里没有窗
but there are no windows,
我喜欢在自然的光线中醒过来
and I like to wake up to the natural light,
这样我的生物钟就不会被打乱了
so as not to mess with my circadian rhythms.
你是知道现在已经快早上十点的吧
You do realize it's almost 10:00 in the morning, right?
杰瑞 你一定要找个地方
Jerry, you got to get a place.
你得有个地方住
You need somewhere to live.
我试过了 但是当你有些
I've been trying, but it's hard
信用问题记录的时候 这太难了
when you don't have a credit history.
我会给你做担♥保♥的 好吗
I'll vouch for you, okay?
这是 这是什么
It's-- What's this? What is this?
麦格瑞特少校
让我看看
Oh, let me see.
我来的时候这就在了
Those were here when I showed up.
我猜是别人留给你的
Figured they were left for you.
怎么少了四个
Why is there four missing?
不好
Oh, no.
不好什么
"Oh, no," What?
我又犯病了
I did it again.
你做了什么
What'd you do?
睡眠进食
I was sleep-eating.
这样就能解释那个梦了
Well, that explains that dream.
"麦格瑞特少校 请同意 金宝医生"
"Commander McGarrett, please say yes. Dr. G. Kimbo."
金宝医生是谁
Who's Dr. Kimbo?
你 你有什么要告诉我们的吗 麦克斯
You, uh, you want to tell us something, Max?
看起来金宝医生误以为
Well, it appears that Dr. Kimbo was under the mistaken impression
你是决定招聘结果的人
that you were in charge of all the hiring decisions.
太不走运了 因为他真的是个
Quite unfortunate, because he was actually
不错的候选人
a really strong candidate.
不错的候选人
Strong candidate?
你都不给我们吃一个吗
You're not even gonna offer us one?
有些我认识的警♥察♥
You know, some cops I know
会认为这是一个构成逮捕的行为
consider that an arrestable-offense?
麦克斯 为什么你要找一个新的法医
Max, why are you hiring a new coroner?
即使诺拉妮来了
Well, even with Noelani on board,
法医办公室还是缺人
the M.E.'s office is still short-staffed.
举个例子 我不得不周六过来
Case in point, I had to come in on Saturday
进行一次尸体解剖
to do an autopsy on a body.
好吧 这是谁
All right, well, who is he?
米奇·劳森 39岁
Mitch Lawson. Uh, he's 39 years old.
火奴鲁鲁警局在哈拉瓦大道上发现了他被遗弃的车
HPD found his abandoned car along Halawa Drive.
他们检查车子的时候
When they inspected his vehicle,
发现油表空了
they found the fuel gauge at empty.
然后他们注意到后备箱盖子上有血迹
Then they noticed blood on the trunk's lid.
在后备箱里发现了劳森先生的尸体
Mr. Lawson's body was discovered inside the trunk.
死因有了吗
Uh-huh. We got a C.O.D.?
死因是钝器重击头部
C.O.D. was blunt force trauma to the head,
导致了几处颅骨凹陷性骨折
resulting in several depressed skull fractures.
死亡时间在晚上八点到九点之间
Time of death was between 8:00 and 9:00 p.m.,
这其实很有趣
which is actually interesting
因为当火奴鲁鲁警局作初步调查时
because when HPD did their preliminary investigations,
根据他们的调查结果 受害者在晚上
according to their notes, the victim's key card
9点37分的时候在公♥司♥刷了门卡
was swiped in the place of work at 9:37 p.m.
所以有人在他上班的时候杀了他
Okay. So somebody kills him at work,
然后用他的卡把尸体从大楼里运了出来
and then uses the card to get the body out of the building.
然后他们把尸体丢进了
And then they dump the body
受害者的后备箱 开走了
into the victim's trunk, and they drive off.
这之后很快 车没油了
And then, shortly thereafter, they run out of gas.
这一切听起来都像是没有计划过的
Well, it definitely sounds like none of this was planned.
这更像是 临时起意
You know, it's just more of a, uh, improvised,
随机应变的那种
learn-as-you-go kind of thing.
麦克斯 这个男人在哪里工作
Max, where's this guy work?
我想那是第一案发现场
I'm thinking that's our primary crime scene.
他是火奴鲁鲁太平洋汽车销♥售♥的一个汽车销♥售♥员
He was a car salesman at Pacific Motor Sales in Honolulu.
给杜克打个电♥话♥
Okay, let's call Duke,
让他带鉴证组去调查
have him take CSU down there to process,
然后我们要问问那里的每个人
then we'll have to question everybody there;
我猜凶手可能和受害者是同事
I'm thinking our killer probably worked with our vic here.
建议你就此打住 长官
Yeah, you might want to pump your brakes there, chief.
他们可是汽车销♥售♥员
You're talking about car salesmen here.
怎么了
So what?
他们都是心理战的大♥师♥
They are masters of psychological warfare.
加上他们都是天生的说谎者这一事实
Coupled with the fact that they're all born liars.
你之前从来没买♥♥过车吗
You never bought a car before?
他们撒谎只为了和你说上话
They'll lie to you just to make conversation.
你可以继续徒劳无功地问他们
You can question them till you're blue in the face,
他们永远不会直接回答你
they're never gonna give you a straight answer.
看起来你对这行
You seem to have quite an insight
很了解啊 队长
into the profession, Captain.
你说的没错 我是 我来告诉你为什么
You damn right I do, and I'll tell you why.
我读书时的每个夏天
I spent every summer of my teenage years
都在芝加哥我叔叔的汽车经销店里洗雪弗莱车
washing Chevys at my uncle's dealership back in Chicago.
到今天 我的叔叔肯尼还是我见过最不诚实的人
To this day, my Uncle Kenny's the crookedest bird I ever met.
如果你想 你可以继续
You go ahead and march HPD
让火奴鲁鲁警局和罪证鉴定室的人一起去
and them crime lab people in there if you want to.
但你最后只会引起犯人的警觉
All you're gonna do is end up raising the perp's antenna.
好吧 那你有什么想法吗
Okay, so, uh, what do you have in mind?
如果有什么是我那个
Well, if there's one thing
不诚实的叔叔肯尼教过我的
my Uncle Kenny's crooked ass taught me,
就是永远不要割让任何好处
it's that you never cede an advantage.
现在 我们就拥有一个很大的好处
And right now, we're sitting on a pretty significant one.
是吗 是什么
Are we? What's that?
惊喜元素
Element of surprise.
你能相信吗 米奇还尸骨未寒
Do you believe this? Mitch's body's still warm,
他们就已经招到新的人来代替他了
and they're already bringing in someone to replace him.
女士们先生们 让我们热烈欢迎
Ladies and gentlemen, please give a warm welcome
最新加入我们
to the newest member
大平洋汽车组的 罗伊·沃茨先生
of the Pacific Auto team, Mr. Roy Watts.
女士们先生们早上好
Morning, ladies and gentlemen.
大家都准备好大干一场了吗
Who's ready to move some metal, huh?
来吧
Come on!
真是个短暂的假期
Well, that was a short-lived vacation.
是吧 丹尼就很机智了
Yeah, right? Danny had it right.
他在接到呼叫前跟梅丽莎出城了
He got out of town with Melissa before the call came in.
萨拉怎么样了
Hey, how's Sara?
还在适应
Still adjusting.
她今早不让我来上班
Actually, she didn't want me to go to work this morning,
不过艾比说要带她去海滩
but Abby offered to take her to the beach,
把她哄得很开心
and that cheered her up.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表