哥们你好啊 你个混♥蛋♥
Hey, buddy. You son of a bitch.
你出♥卖♥♥♥我
You ratted me out?
-我... -不管了
- Well... - Whatever.
快走 开车
Just go! Drive!
快
Now!
干得好啊 赫希
Nice going, Hirsch.
神秘人G的那些录像有什么线索吗
G-Stealth's footage give us anything yet?
正在看 是一盒四十分钟左右的带子
We're just going through it now. It's about 40 minutes of tape.
你那有什么进展
What about you?
我调查了一下从现场
Well, I looked into that drilling equipment
拿回来复原的钻井机
that was recovered from the scene,
很遗憾 没找到线索
but unfortunately, it was a dead end.
那些工具是一周前在一个建筑工地上偷的
Those tools were stolen from a construction site a week ago.
等一下
Hang on a sec.
大家看看这个
Guys, look at this.
你们看到这些到达现场的搜救车辆了吗
You see these rescue vehicles arriving on scene?
看看最后这辆
Check out the one in the back.
那是车尾灯 他正在驶离现场
Those are taillights. He's pulling out.
看起来也不像是急救人员的车
Doesn't look like a first responder vehicle, either.
可能是罪犯在逃离现场
Could be the perp's fleeing the scene.
我把它放大看看
Yeah, I'm gonna enhance it
看能不能看清车牌
and see if I can get a look at that plate.
GNU556
G-N-U-5-5-6.
科诺 这辆车注册在谁名下
Who's it registered to, Kono?
吉米·罗克
Jimmy Rorke.
他因犯重偷窃罪和入室抢劫被逮捕过
He was pinched for grand theft and B&E.
我们有这家伙的地址吗
We got an address on this guy?
大家快来这里
Guys, come on back here.
显然罗克有一个共犯
Apparently, Rorke had an accomplice--
不过从这里的情况看
but from the looks of things,
他这些伤肯定是在爆♥炸♥中弄到的
he must have sustained these wounds in a blast.
显然罗克不想带他去医院
Obviously, Rorke didn't want to take him to the hospital.
阿成
Chin.
身份不明
No I.D.
好吧 把这家伙的指纹在系统里比对一下
All right, let's run this guy's prints through the system.
叫鉴证组来把这儿里里外外检查个遍
Get CSU down here to tear this place apart
看看能不能找到什么和罗克的行踪有关的东西
so they can find something to tell us where Rorke is.
杰瑞
Jerry...
我正看到关键的地方呢
It's getting good now.
很抱歉打扰到你了
Well, I'm sorry to disturb you,
不过如果你不打算帮我打包东西
but if you're not gonna help me pack my belongings,
至少请你别挡我的路可以吗
could I at least ask you to try to stay out of my way?
抱歉
Sorry.
你跟萨布里娜的相遇
The way you and Sabrina met,
相当的经典 就跟 就跟浪漫喜剧一样
it was classic-- it's, like, right out of a rom-com.
是的 他们称之为美丽的邂逅
Yes, I believe they call it a "Meet-cute."
我正看到你要约她出去那部分呢
I'm right at the part where you're about to ask her out.
请下一位
Next please.
三号♥窗口请
Window three's open.
四年前
四年前
下一位客户
Next customer, please.
你好 麦克斯
Aloha, Max.
你好 萨布里娜
Aloha, Sabrina.
又来存钱了
Another deposit?
今天肯定是周五
Must be Friday.
要知道 麦克斯
You know, Max,
你可以把账户设置成直接存款
you can always set your account up for direct deposit,
那样你就不用麻烦
and that way you won't have the hassle
每周都到银行来了
of coming in the bank every week.
你节省时间的建议十分正确
Your time-saving assessment is quite correct.
我也这样想过
I've had this thought myself,
但还是决定不这么做
but eventually decided against it.
是吗 为什么
Oh, yeah? Why's that?
联调局犯罪记录显示网络银行诈骗犯罪激增
FBI crime data shows a spike in Internet banking fraud,
尤其是针对直接存款业务
most notably in direct deposit scams,
真是那样的话就很麻烦了
which is turning out to be quite troublesome.
我还以为你每周都来是为了见我
Here I thought the reason you came in every week was to see me.
确实
It is.
我 我是说 是的
I-I-I... I mean, uh, uh, y-yes, you...
我就是为了来见你
are the reason why I come in.
我在寻找合适的时机
I was just looking, uh, for a... the right moment
找你要...
to ask you... for your...
要你的电♥话♥号♥码
...for your phone number.
萨布里娜 5550177
我周六有空
I'm free on Saturday.
我想我们可以一起去吃寿司
I was thinking maybe we could get some sushi?
好啊
Yes.
八点怎么样
Uh, how would 8:00 be?
我知道一家不错的寿司店 有新鲜的生鱼片
I know of a great sushi place, uh, serves r-raw fish,
还有米饭
uh, with rice...
是你主动追求的
Wow, so you just went for it.
是的 讲真 我自己都没意识到
I did. Truth be told, I wasn't aware
我有那样的勇气
I was capable of such bravery.
我也这么觉得 你哪来的勇气
Yeah, me, too. So where'd that come from?
其实是卡拉克瓦警官 她建议我
Actually, Officer Kalakaua-- she suggested that I man up
要爷们一点 豁出去
and put myself out there.
所以我遵循了她的建议爷们一点
So I followed her counsel to a T,
结果大大超出了我的预计
and the results exceeded my wildest expectations.
当然 过一会萨布里娜就受到枪击差点死了
Of course, Sabrina got shot moments later and nearly died.
不过 这段经历确实让我们俩走到了一起
However, the experience did bring us together.
好了 第一 剧透预警
Okay, first of all, spoiler alert.
第二 你欠科诺一个大人情
But second, you owe Kono big-time.
我想确实是
I... I suppose I do.
那如果你不介意的话
Now if you'll excuse me,
我要看接下来发生什么事了
I need to see what happens next.
鉴证组刚刚完成了现场的搜查
So, CSU just finished going through the trash.
他们找到两套工装服
They found two pairs of coveralls.
等一下 罗克有两个共犯
Wait a minute. Rorke had two accomplices.
我们刚拿到了车里那个家伙的身份
And we just got an I.D. Back on the guy in the van.
他的名字叫里奥·斯坦因
His name is Leo Stein.
没有前科 但系统里有他的指纹
No priors, but his prints were in the system
因为他曾经做过联邦法官的秘书
because he used to clerk for a federal judge.
这种人怎么会犯罪呢
How does somebody like that become a criminal?
我不知道 但最重要的是
I don't know, but here's the best part.
直到前不久
Until very recently,
他还在哈德利贝克尔律师事务所工作
he worked at the law offices of Hadley & Becker.
也就是说他可能知道保险柜里有什么
Which means he could have known what was in that safe.
也许他是内奸
Maybe he was the inside man.
我刚拿到罗克的通话记录
I just got back Rorke's phone records.
-你准备好了吗 -是的
- You ready for this? - Yeah.
今早八点 他给布莱恩·哈德利
8:00 this morning, he makes a 40-second call
打了一个四十秒的电♥话♥
to Brian Hadley's cell phone.
所以罗克和他的同伙从
So Rorke and his partners
哈德利的保险柜里偷了什么东西
steal something out of Hadley's safe,
然后他们给哈德利打电♥话♥
and then they call Hadley.
没错 当我们和他谈话时
Yeah, which, uh, Hadley
哈德利刚好忘了
conveniently forgets to tell Danny and I
告诉我和丹尼这点
when we spoke to him.
所以是只有我觉得
So, then, is it just me,
还是这看上去更像是一场敲诈
or is this starting to look more like an extortion attempt?
太荒唐了
That's ridiculous.
我完全不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
没有人试图敲诈我或者是我的当事人
No one has attempted to blackmail me or any of my clients.
卡哈拉 布莱恩·哈德利家
卡哈拉 布莱恩·哈德利家
通话记录可不是这么说的
We have phone records that suggest otherwise.
为什么不让我们帮助你
Why don't you just let us help you?
我们能帮你
All right, we can help you.
如果我能做决定 我会让你们帮我
If it were up to me, I would let you,
但我的当事人不想牵扯到警♥察♥
but my client doesn't want to involve the authorities.
他们希望自己解决
They'd prefer to resolve this on their own.
顺便一提 他们这么做是完全合法的
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表