她是杰瑞米死前最后已知的和他在一起的人
She was the last person seen with Jeremy before he died.
如果跟她没关系的话 那她在哪里
So if she's not involved, where is she?
我不知道
I don't know.
今天早上我打过电♥话♥给她了
I tried calling her this morning,
但一直转到语♥音♥信箱
but it just went to voice mail.
-那你知道她住哪里吗 -知道
- You know where she lives? - Yeah.
我去过那里给她钱
I've been by there to drop off money.
很好 看起来我们得开车走一趟了
Great. Then it looks like we're all going for a drive.
你还好吗
How you doing there?
很好 非常好
Good. Fine.
-真的吗 -真的
- Really? - Yeah.
-你确定 -确定
- Sure about that? - Yeah.
感觉你好像有点挣扎
Seems like you're struggling a bit.
没有挣扎
I'm not struggling.
感觉好极了
It's awesome.
也许我们可以换一下队
Maybe we should switch up the teams.
没有
There's not...
琳恩 瑜伽里没有组队这一说
there's no teams in yoga, Lynn.
好吧
Okay.
我知道刚刚怎么回事了
Yeah, I understand what just happened.
我才反应过来是怎么回事
I just see what you did there.
你是在拿
You were referring to the, uh,
我在排球场说的话回敬我呢
comment I made on the volleyball court.
我不是故意的 我不想惹谁生气
I didn't mean to, I didn't mean to upset anybody.
至少你男朋友在这
At least your boyfriend's here.
我觉得我搞不定这个
I don't think I can hold this.
你知道吗 我要走了
Okay, you know something, I'm gonna go.
我去看看丹尼怎么样了
I'm gonna go check on Danny.
感觉是个好主意
Seems like a good idea.
肯定是你对他的关心
Your concern for him must be
影响到你的专注力和平衡感
affecting your concentration and balance.
卡拉克瓦警官 我能问你个问题吗
Excuse me. Officer Kalakaua, can I ask you a question?
你相不相信
Do you believe that there's a thin line
爱与恨只是一念之差
between love and hate?
因为刚才你痛斥我的方式
Because the way that you were laying into me back there,
看来你真的很生气
that was so over the top,
我就想 "哇哦 可能她喜欢我"
I was like, "Wow, maybe she likes me."
我不喜欢
I don't.
也是 也是
Fair enough. Fair enough.
你知道吗
Hey, just so you know,
我追求的多是无拘无束 自♥由♥随性的类型
I go for more of the uninhibited, free-spirited types.
我知道你在干吗
Yeah, I know what you're doing.
这叫否定 对吧
It's called negging. Right?
你在赌我的自信会脆弱到
Yeah, you're betting that my self-confidence is so fragile
真的关心你是怎么看待我的
that I actually care about what you think of me.
你抓住女人不安和脆弱的特点
You prey on women's insecurities and vulnerabilities,
然后加以利用
and then you exploit that.
布莱克
Wow, Blake.
出师不利啊
That didn't go so well.
其实 我现在斗志完全被激发出来了
Actually, I'm super turned-on right now.
注意
Oh, heads up.
前面左边的第二栋就是
It's the second building on the left up there.
人们说骑士精神已死
And they say chivalry is dead.
没那么快
Not so fast.
搞什么
What the...
不是吧
Oh, come on.
真的吗
Really?
我们会给你开扇窗的
We'll crack a window for you.
瓦妮莎昨晚没有回家
Vanessa didn't come home last night,
这也挺正常的
which isn't unusual.
不过今天一个下午都快过去了
But when the afternoon rolled around
我还是没有她的消息 我有点担心了
and I still hadn't heard from her, I got worried.
她在这里住多久了
Okay, how long has she lived here?
大概几个星期而已
Only a couple weeks or so.
她有个客户特别迷恋她
She had this client who was obsessed with her.
那是个不会接受否定答案的人
The guy wouldn't take no for an answer,
瓦妮莎觉得她自己的房♥子不再安全了
and Vanessa didn't feel safe at her house anymore.
这个客户
This client--
是不是她通过那个撩妹研讨会认识的
was he someone she met through that pickup seminar?
是的 但是瓦妮莎没提到过他的名字
Yeah. But Vanessa never mentioned his name.
尼尔 听我说
Neil, listen to me.
你不是个坏人
You are not a bad person.
你不是故意要杀那个人的
You didn't mean to kill that guy.
只是事情一发不可收拾
Things just got out of control.
我会这样告诉警♥察♥的
And that's what I'll tell the police.
不 不 不会有什么警♥察♥
No, no, there's not gonna be any police.
我们就在这儿等 等到风头过去
We're just gonna wait here until everything dies down.
我就去给我们俩几张机票
Then I'm gonna get us a couple of tickets
我们一起离开这里
and we can get out of here.
尼尔 行不通的
Neil, this isn't going to work!
不许这样说
Don't say that!
你现在得做正确的事
You need to do the right thing now.
不要告诉我我应该做什么
Don't tell me what I have to do!
天哪
God!
没事的
It's okay.
没事 没事
It's okay, it's okay.
对不起
I'm sorry. Uh...
我们两个现在都心情不好
We're both upset right now.
异地恋是不会有结果的
This long-distance thing was never gonna work.
你需要见到我
You just needed to see me.
我答应
I promise...
从现在起一切都会好的
...everything will be okay from now on.
你在干什么 坐下 快坐下
What are you doing? Sit down. Sit down, please.
我在干什么
What am I doing?
你又在干什么
What are you doing?
我在侦察
I'm doing a little recon.
侦察
Recon.
我能问你个问题吗
Can I ask you a question?
-问吧 -做什么侦察
- Uh-huh. - What-what recon?
他没把墨镜带在身上
He doesn't have the glasses with him.
我知道 我知道他把墨镜放在哪里
I know that. I know where he put the glasses.
他以为他比我聪明 并不是
He thinks he outsmarted me, but he didn't.
我知道墨镜在哪里
I know where the glasses are.
好吧 你需要知道一件事
Okay. Something you should know--
我觉得很重要 我得告诉你
I think it's important I tell you--
你现在完全脱离现实了
you have completely separated from reality right now,
不过只是副二十块的墨镜 你明白吗
all over a pair of $20 glasses. You understand that?
-不是钱的事 -不是钱的事
- It's not about the money. - It's not about the money?
不是 这是原则问题
No, it's the principle.
你是说小气吧
You mean pettiness, huh?
我们应该 我们应该谈谈...
I think we should, I think we should talk about...
请闭嘴 好吗
Shut up, please, okay?
我要出动了 放轻松
I'm going in. Just relax.
什么叫"出动了"
What do you mean, going I-in?
去哪里 是什么 在哪里
Where, what's, where-- In where?
是1204号♥房♥
1204. I got it.
不不不不不不
No, no, no, no. No. No.
走吧 你来不来我都去 我去咯
Come on. I'm gonna go with or without you. I'm going.
我不... 好吧 我不去
I'm not-- Well, without me.
-那你在那待着吧 -我会的
- All right. Stay there. - Yeah, I will.
该死
Damn it.
尼尔·威尔 43岁
Neil Ware. 43 years old.
几周前从俄亥俄州代顿飞过来
Flew in from Dayton, Ohio, a few weeks ago.
看来他还在这里
Looks like he's still here.
好吧 布莱克
Okay, Blake,
你认得这个人吗
you recognize this guy or what?
我记得他
Yeah, I remember him.
当然记得 他几个月前来找过我
Yeah, for sure. He came to me a couple months back.
他刚被他的未婚妻甩了
He'd just been dumped by his fiancée, right?
他那时糟透了
Guy was a real mess.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表