我人生中最好的时光
the best moment of my life, okay?
什么也没发生
Nothing happened.
蕾切尔说她想要孩子
You know, Rachel said
然后我意识到如果我继续
that she wanted to have kids, and I realized
那我就会毁了这一切
what I would be destroying if I, if I went forward with this,
所以在一切开始前我就停下了
so I stopped it before it even started.
再说一次 重点是
Once again, the point is
我了解布里奇特目前的状况
I see what Bridget is going through,
是因为我自己经历过
because I went through it myself.
好的
Okay.
-好什么 -好了 好了
- "Okay," What? - Okay. Okay.
你得和她谈谈
You got to talk to her.
当你到达底部
When you reach the bottom,
你会被淹没 漂浮
you'll be submerged, floating,
完全放松下来
completely relaxed.
三 二 一
Three... two... one.
现在放松
Now drift.
除了我的声音 让其他一切都淡出
Let it all fade away, except for the sound of my voice.
和我一起 里斯
Come with me, Reese.
和我一起回到林子里
Come with me back to the woods.
里斯 这一次 慢慢来
This time, Reese, go slow.
专注四周
Pay attention.
你看到了什么
What do you see?
黄色条纹
Yellow stripes.
很冷
It's cold.
我想回家
I want to go home.
继续 里斯
Keep going, Reese.
你很安全
You're safe.
她死了
She's dead.
你还看到了什么
What else do you see?
有血
There's blood.
她满脸是血
Blood on her face.
她头发上也是血
Blood in her hair.
里斯 跟随我的声音
Reese, listen to my voice.
你很安全 你身处温暖中
You're safe. You're warm.
不 不 到处都是血
No, no. There's blood everywhere.
她死了 她死了
She's dead, she's-she's dead.
我得回家 我想回家
I need to go home! I want to go home!
里斯 那个穿雨衣的人
Reese, the person in the raincoat--
你看见他的脸了吗
did you see their face?
你还看到了什么
Do you see anything else?
保持新鲜 保持冰凉
Always fresh, always cold.
保持新鲜 保持冰凉
Always fresh, always cold.
保持新鲜 保持冰凉
Always fresh, always cold.
保持新鲜 保持冰凉
Always fresh, always cold.
保持新鲜 保持冰凉
Always fresh, always cold.
保持新鲜 保持冰凉
Always fresh, always cold.
这是他记起来的全部事情
That's the last thing he remembers.
我前两天吃了很多奶酪
You know, one night recently, I had a little too much cheese
然后又喝了很多酒
and then I drank a little too much scotch.
我那天做的梦都比这个有意义
Well, the dreams I had after that made more sense than this.
对 他清醒过来后
Right, yeah. He came to and had no idea
也不知道自己在说什么
what he was talking about, either.
等等
Hang on a second.
保持新鲜 保持冰凉
雪糕大叔刨冰
我就说好像在哪里听说过这个
I knew that sounded familiar.
十年前 "雪糕大叔"很火
Uncle Icy was a big deal ten years ago.
原来在卡帕胡鲁就有一家店
I mean, they had a shop off Kapahulu,
保持新鲜 保持冰凉
雪糕大叔刨冰
但那个冰激凌卡车会到处售卖♥♥
but that truck went everywhere.
你知道在发现玛姬尸体的不远处
You know, there was a road about a hundred feet
就有一条马路
from where Maggie's body was found.
也许那个晚上雪糕大叔的卡车也在那里
Maybe the Uncle Icy truck was there that night.
是的 当里斯走在树林里时
Yeah, Reese could've spotted it
有可能看到了冰淇淋卡车
while he was moving through the woods.
保持新鲜 保持冰凉
雪糕大叔刨冰
威基基 餐车小吃街
威基基 餐车小吃街
凯·马哈卢纳
Kai Mahelona?
五零特遣队
Five-0.
五零特遣队 你好
Eh, Five-0. Howzit.
那么
So...
你们来雪糕大叔有何贵干
What can Uncle Icy do for you?
雪糕大叔可以告诉我们他对玛姬·李德
Uh, Uncle Icy can tell us everything he knows
有多少了解
about Maggie Reed.
我不知道玛姬·李德是谁
I don't know any Maggie Reed.
回想一下 2006年
Think back, 2006.
一个失踪的少女
Teen girl went missing.
对了 很有名的运动员
Oh, yeah. Big-time athlete.
那事和我有什么关系
What's this got to do with me?
是这样 我们刚刚找到了她的尸体
Well, the thing is, we just found her body,
我们有理由相信当时你的卡车
and we have reason to believe that your truck
就在案发现场附近
was near the crime scene.
不 那不可能
No, that's not possible.
你能说明一下在玛姬·李德失踪那晚
Can you prove your whereabouts
你在哪里吗
the night Maggie Reed disappeared?
拜托 老兄 你说呢
Come on, brah, what you think?
那都是什么时候的事情了 十年前吗
What was that, ten years ago?
麻烦请你先坐一下
Why don't you have a seat, please.
怎么了 卢
Yeah, Lou.
放下你手边的事快回火奴鲁鲁警局
Drop whatever you're doing and get down to HPD right now.
怎么了
What's going on?
崔维斯·威尔逊自首承认杀了玛姬·李德
Travis Wilson just confessed to the murder of Maggie Reed.
杨
Yang.
发生了什么
What happened?
就在我们离开后两个小时
What happened is two hours after we left him,
威尔逊来到警局
Wilson comes through those doors
说他要自首承认是他杀死了玛姬·李德
and says he wants to confess to killing Maggie Reed.
好吧 我只是
Okay, I just...
已经十年了 突然之间他决定自首了吗
after ten years, all of a sudden, he decides to come clean?
现在情况不同了
It's different now.
现在我们发现了尸体和CD
There's a body, the CD.
他知道他逃不了了
He knows he was caught in a lie.
所以觉得自首是他唯一的选择
Decided this was his only move.
好吧
Okay.
我还以为不是他干的 看来是我错了
I was certain he didn't do it, but I guess I was wrong.
恭喜你
Congratulations.
感觉肯定很不错
Must feel good.
十年了 终于把他逮捕归案了
Ten years, get your guy, huh?
你说的没错 感觉好极了
You're damn right it does.
火奴鲁鲁警局
伙计 我很惊讶
Buddy, I am very impressed.
真不敢相信你竟然会承认自己错了
I'm very impressed you admitted you were wrong.
这就是个人的成长 我真为你骄傲
That is called personal growth, and I'm very proud of you.
谢谢 非常感谢
Thank you. Appreciate that.
没事
Yeah.
你要去见布里奇特吗
You going to see Bridget?
是的
Uh, yes, I am.
要我给你点建议吗
Okay. Give you some advice?
我刚刚表扬了你一句
I give you one compliment
你就成佛开始给我人生建议了吗 什么
and now you're Buddha with the life lessons? What?
-那算了 -别 别 我想知道
- Never mind. - No, no, I want to know.
请告诉我
Please, tell me.
对她态度好一点
Just go easy on her.
-不要用一副警♥察♥腔调处理这事 -好
- Don't be a cop about this. - Okay.
好 我送你过去希尔顿酒店
Okay. I'll give you a ride to the Hilton.
你是说用我自己的车送我过去吗
Oh, in my own car you're giving me a ride?
你真好
That's very nice of you.
恭喜你 伙计 干得漂亮
Congratulations, buddy. Nice work.
我听说了你的大案子
I Heard about the case.
巴厘牛排和海鲜餐厅
你有时间吃个餐前小点吗
You, uh, got time for an appetizer maybe?
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表