再见
Bye.
我会通知你最新搜查情况
I'll keep you posted on the search.
好吗
All right?
谢谢
Thank you.
我们会找到她的 艾丽西娅
We'll find her, Alicia.
当她想被找到你就会找到她 史蒂夫
You're gonna find her when she wants to be found, Steve.
到时就知道了
We'll see about that.
好好照顾自己
Take care of yourself.
保持联络
Stay in touch.
我会的
I will.
你好 艾丽西娅
Hello, Alicia.
你想干什么
What do you want?
结束游戏
To finish the game.
那就动手吧
Go on, then.
朝我开枪
Shoot me.
对啊
Yeah.
我觉得你不会
I didn't think so.
我也觉得你没那份能耐
I didn't think that you had what it takes, either.
所以你才让别人替你杀人
That's why you have other people kill for you--
这样你会感觉自己的强大和控制力
so that you can feel powerful and in control.
但其实
But the truth is...
你没有勇气杀人
you just don't have the guts.
我喜欢挑战 你不喜欢吗
I like a challenge, don't you?
让人替我杀人是个好玩的游戏
Having people kill for me-- that was a good game,
但没有什么挑战性
but not much of a challenge.
反而是你
You, on the other hand--
端正和善良的你 一生都在
moral, virtuous, you've spent your life
把凶手关进监狱
putting killers behind bars--
把你变成凶手
turning you into a killer...
就真的有挑战性了
now, that would really be something.
你认为我会替你杀人吗
You think I'm gonna kill for you?
我想去坐牢挺辛苦的
Going to jail, I suppose, could be hard.
而且还在跟西耶娜快乐重聚后
And after such a happy reunion with Sienna.
但她会去看你的
But she will visit you.
肯定比你去看她的次数多
Certainly more than you visited her.
我不会替你杀人的
I'm not gonna kill anyone for you.
你会的
Oh, you will.
来 你会需要这个
Here, you'll need this.
别动
Don't move.
别动 否则我会朝你开枪
Don't move, or I will shoot you.
我想这次你真的会
I think this time, you actually will.
还在等什么 扣下扳机
What are you waiting for? Pull the trigger.
你疯了
You're insane.
我认为你把这称做"控制问题"
"Control issues," is what I believe you called it.
他们说取走他人性命
You know, they say taking one's life
是终极控制行为
is the ultimate act of control.
个人认为是让别人替你取走他人性命
Personally, I think it's getting somebody else to take it for you.
我是911接线员 有什么紧急情况吗
911. What's your emergency?
我是艾丽西娅·布朗 马上派警官到我家来
Alicia Brown. I need you to send officers to my home right away.
还有联♥系♥五零特遣队的麦格瑞特少校
And I need you to contact Commander McGarrett of Five-0.
女士 你的紧急情况是什么
Ma'am, what's the nature of your emergency?
你要把我关进监狱吗 来吧 艾丽西娅
You're gonna put me in jail? Come now, Alicia.
你真的认为那样就能了结吗
Do you really think that's gonna put an end it?
你把爱德·西尔斯关进去时了结了吗
Did it put an end to it when you put Ed Sears in jail?
女士 听到吗
Ma'am? Hello?
只有一种方法能了结
There's only one way to put an end this
并且确保你的宝贝西耶娜永远都安全
and to make sure that your precious Sienna is safe forever.
你好 你还在吗
Hello? Are you still there?
我在
I'm here.
你的紧急情况是什么
What's the nature of your emergency?
我得...
I have to...
我要报告一宗谋杀案
I need to report a murder.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表