Get down on the ground.
他们在那 杰瑞 找到他们了
There they are. Jerry, we got 'em.
太好了
Yes!
杜克 听到了吗
Duke, you there?
请讲 史蒂夫
Go ahead, Steve.
谢谢 哥们
Mahalo, buddy.
我们欠你个大人情
We owe you big-time.
其实你们该谢谢杰瑞
Really, uh, you want to thank Jerry for this.
杰瑞 你也在线上吗
Jerry, you on the line?
我是特别顾问奥尔特加 完毕
Uh, this is Special Consultant Ortega, over.
我不知道该说什么 杰瑞
I don't know what to say, Jerry.
我是说 你违抗了直接指令
I mean, you, uh, you disobeyed a direct command.
我知道 但是在《星际迷航III: 石破天惊》
I know, but so did a man named James Tiberius Kirk
电影中詹姆斯·台比留·寇克也是这么做的
in a little movie called Star Trek III: The Search for Spock.
和他一样 我已准备好承担后果
And, like him, I'm prepared to accept the consequences.
但现在你们还得去追捕一艘拖网船
But right now, you guys got a trawler to catch.
别担心
Don't worry about that.
我的人已经在追捕了
My guys are already in pursuit.
你知道吗
You know something,
我觉得你的人看错你了 米歇尔
I think your men were wrong about you, Michelle.
我觉得你比你父亲聪明多了
I think you're much smarter than your father.
我完全同意
Absolutely. I agree.
守在附近 而不是
Sticking around instead of taking off
跑去其他地方躲着 很聪明
somewhere else to hide, that was very smooth.
她不只是躲着 还在我们眼皮底下
She wasn't just hiding, she was operating
暗中活动了将近一年
under our noses for almost a year.
总之我来这
Anyway, look, there's something
是有话跟你说 我觉得很重要
I came in here to tell you-- I think it's important.
我知道你计划去
I know for a fact that you're planning on
美国地方检察官办公室
going to the U.S. District Attorney's Office.
谈条件
Cut a deal,
给他们提供其他帮派的信息
give 'em some information about other clans,
以求减刑
get a lighter sentence.
不管怎样 你得知道
Whatever it is, you need to know...
我会竭尽所能
that I'm gonna do everything in my power
阻止这件事发生
to stop that happening.
不会有什么条件 懂吗
There's not gonna be any deals, okay?
你冲我们而来 冲我们的家人而来
You came after us, and you came after our families.
为此 你会在监狱度过余生
And for that, you get to die in prison.
谁知道呢
Maybe, maybe not.
在这屋里被我威胁的多数人
Most of the people I threaten in this room,
至少都会服软一些
they back down at least a little bit,
但你没有啊
but not you, huh?
肯定是因为盐马家的基因
It must be a gene you Shiomas have.
还好有一代没传到
Luckily, it skipped a generation.
我是指你的女儿们
With your daughters, I mean.
你以为我们没找到你的女儿们
Oh, you didn't think we'd find your daughters?
还有你用来藏匿她们的家庭
And the family that you hid them with
非常愿意配合我们
is very eager to cooperate with us,
前提是放过姑娘们
as long as the girls are left out of it.
也许你计划谈条件
Maybe you are planning on cutting a deal.
也许你甚至想逃狱
You may even be thinking about breaking out.
但我认为
But I think
为了你女儿着想
that for the sake of your daughters
为了她们有机会在
and the fact that maybe they get to grow up
政♥府♥机构以外的地方长大
outside of a government institution...
你就别那么做了
you're not gonna do that.
很高兴见到你
Good to see you.
五零特遣队
来吧 拿起来
Go ahead, pick it up.
是我的吗
It's mine?
麦格瑞特知道吗
Does McGarrett know?
麦格瑞特知道吗
Does McGarrett know?
知道什么
About what?
是的 是的
Oh, yeah, yeah.
是的 我知道
Yeah, I know about it.
你救了我们的命 杰瑞
You saved our lives, Jerry.
早就该给你了
It's been a long time coming.
那是你应得的
You deserve it.
来 让我帮你 让我帮你
Here, let me help you. Let me help you.
你应得的 小杰
You earned it, Jer.
五零特遣队
谢谢
Mahalo.
好了 兄弟
All right, buddy.
这样就对了 小杰
Way to go, Jer.
抱歉 我们还没开门
Sorry, but we're not open yet.
你好 乔吉
Hey, Georgie.
卢
Lou.
听说你回来出庭
Heard you were in town for a court appearance.
是的
Yeah.
也许你不该来这里
You probably shouldn't be here.
你知道那些哥们不喜欢
You know how the boys feel.
是的
Right.
乔吉 能让我待一会儿吗
Hey, Georgie, can you give me a minute?
拜托了
Please?
然后倒入大概两大汤匙的...
And throwing in just probably two tablespoons or so of...
怎么样
How'd it go?
挺顺利的
You know, it was fine.
我需要...
I need to, um...
我一会儿就出来
I'll be out in a couple minutes.
好吧
Okay.
你还好吗 爸爸
You okay, Dad?
我没事 儿子 我没事
I'm fine, son, I'm fine.
我只是在洗手间里 一会儿就出来
I'm just in the bathroom. I'll be out in a minute.
我点了额外的客房♥服务
I ordered some extra room service.
我给你点了奶油甜馅煎饼卷
You know, I-I got you some cannolis, and...
芝加哥的美食 对吧
What happens in Chicago, right?
没错
That's right.
我真的为你骄傲 爸爸
I'm really proud of you, Dad.
真心的
I mean that.
过来 儿子
Come here, son.
我爱你 孩子
I love you, kiddo.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表