你怎么还在这里
What are you still doing here?
你应该轮完班了
I thought you were gonna rotate out.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
谁派你来的
Who sent you?
-你说什么 -我说谁派你来的
- What's that? - I said who sent you?
你可以别拿这么高吗
Would you mind lowering that thing?
当然没问题
Oh, yeah, sure, no problem.
我要看见你的手
Put your hands where I can see them.
放下武器 放到地上
Lower your weapon. Put it on the ground.
慢一点
Slowly.
站起来
Stand up.
手放在脑后 手指交叉
Hands behind your head. Interlock your fingers.
转过身 面向墙
Turn around. Face the wall.
转过身
Turn around.
我没想到我还能再见到你
I didn't think I would ever see you again.
我一直没放弃寻找你
I never stopped looking for you.
进去
Get in there.
靠着左边墙壁 就在这
Against the left wall, right here.
跪下
Get on your knees.
跪下
On your knees.
看守他 妈妈 看守他
Cover him, Ma, cover him.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
我没有捆扎带
I got no zip ties.
开我玩笑吗
What, seriously?
你都出了多少次任务了
You didn't bring restraints
居然没有带绑人的东西
and you've been on how many ops now?
知道吗 妈妈
You know what, Ma?
我以为我溜进来
I thought I was coming in,
找到你 带你出去罢了
getting you and getting out, okay?
我没想到我要把坏人绑起来 好吗
I didn't think I was gonna be tying up bad guys, all right?
是谁养大你的
Who raised you?
各位 我们有麻烦了
Guys, we got a problem.
多丽丝的牢房♥里有守卫
There's a guard in Doris's cell.
他正在汇报
He's calling it in.
我们得赶紧离开这里
We need to get out of here now.
来 我们走吧 快走
Come on, let's go. Go.
把这里封锁起来
I want this place locked down!
快走
Let's go!
封锁周边
Locked down the perimeter.
不想说明显的事
I hate to state the obvious,
但这真的很糟
but, uh, this is bad.
阿成 凯斯 他们可能正去找你们
Chin, Cath, they're probably on their way to you.
马上离开当前位置
Abandon your position right now.
我们正准备撤离
We're already on our way out.
你们呢
What about you guys?
别担心
Don't worry.
我有个计划
I have a plan.
-你有个计划 -对
- You have a plan? - Yeah.
跟你想的不一样
Contrary to what you might think,
我不是来这里即兴发挥的
I didn't just show up here and wing it.
我有撤退战略
I had an exit strategy.
好 好
Okay. Okay.
阿成和凯瑟琳 你们能去北塔吗
Chin and Catherine, can you guys make it to the north tower?
应该能 怎么了
I think so, why?
我进来时 在配电板里藏了个C4炸♥药♥引爆器
On my way in, I hid a small C4 charge inside an electrical panel.
收到 我们正赶过去
Copy that. We're on our way.
我准备引爆它分散他们的注意力
I was gonna trigger it to create a distraction,
让守卫往一个方向跑 我跟姚则走反方向
get the guards running one way, while Yao and I went the other.
好厉害 妈妈
Yeah, that's great, Ma.
我觉得现在这个计划行不通
I don't think that plan's gonna work now.
不 只要我们拿到那个炸♥药♥
No, but if we can get our hands on that explosive,
我们就能靠它炸出条逃生路
we can use it to dynamite our way out of here.
你怎么打算的
How do you figure?
东面往下走一层 有个老旧的下水道
One level down on the east side, there's an old sewer tunnel
已经封起来好多年了
that was sealed off years ago.
直接通往河边
Goes all the way to the river.
我们取回那个炸♥药♥ 也许能炸开它
If we can retrieve that charge, we can maybe blast it open.
在守卫赶到前我们最多只有三十秒
I figure we'll have 30 seconds tops before the guards show up.
走吧
Let's go.
站住别动
Freeze right there!
好 好
All right, all right.
好 好
All right, all right!
站住别动
Freeze right there!
你们来了多少人
How many are with you?
我一个人来的
I came alone.
把他绑到椅子上
Put him in the chair.
你应该很熟悉这个程序了
I take it you're familiar with this process.
我从来没有受过
I've never been on the receiving end of it myself,
但看起来挺难受的
but it always looks quite unpleasant.
不 不会太糟
No, it's not too bad.
我们开始吧
Let's get started.
我再问你一次
I'll ask you again.
你们来了多少人
How many are with you?
你马上就知道了
Looks like you're about to find out.
别动 别动
Stay down, stay down.
别乱动
Don't move.
进了这里
You must be insane
你插翅也难飞了
if you think you're just gonna walk out of here.
那我们走着瞧
Yeah, we'll see.
我还以为你们需要帮忙
Thought you needed some help.
确实 两分钟前吧 我们走 妈妈
We did. Two minutes ago. Let's go, Ma.
走走走走
Out, out, out, out.
走 别动
Out. Don't move.
您好 麦格瑞特太太
Hello, Mrs. McGarrett.
很高兴再次见到您
Nice to see you again.
你找到那个引爆器了吗
Did you find the charge?
就在你说的那个地方
Right where you said.
我们走
Let's go.
这边
This way!
给我引爆器
Give me the charge.
别让他们跑了 快走 快走
Do not let them leave the premises! Let's go! Go, go!
好了 去找掩护
Okay, go, find cover.
快去 找掩护 快
Let's go, take cover, guys, go, go, go.
我们走 妈妈
Let's go, Ma.
私人机场 拉巴特以南270公里处
私人机场 拉巴特以南270公里处
你确定能行吗
You, uh, you sure this is gonna work?
那个人的脑袋里有很多的秘密
There are a lot of secrets in that man's head.
中情局的很多人仍旧视他为威胁
A lot of people at the CIA who still consider him a threat.
所以他们一直关押着他
It's why they've kept him locked up all this time.
所以只要他没被捕 他们就不会动我
So, long as he's out there, they can't touch me.
也不会动你们任何人
Or any of you guys for that matter.
好
All right.
所以 那之后呢
So, uh, what happens after that?
之后怎么办
Then what?
之后我就会回家
Then I'll be able to come home.
-好 -真的 我...
- Okay. - Seriously, I might...
甚至可能会在你家旁边买♥♥个房♥子
even get a place just down the street from you.
放心 你甩不掉我的
Oh, trust me, you are never gonna be able get rid of me.
我同意
I bet.
过来
Come here.
我希望你知道
I want you to know that...
我做的每件事 每个决定...
everything I did, every decision...
都是有原因的
I made them for the right reasons.
我...不不 听我说
I-- no, no, listen.
我 至少当时我是那么想的
I, at least I thought so at the time. You know?
但如果有天你想了解我
But if you ever want to know more about me,
了解我的过去
about who I was before,
那些答案...
the answers are...
都在家里等着你
waiting for you at home.
什么意思
What do you mean?
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表