《天堂执法者》前情提要
Previously on Hawaii Five-0...
-我想跟你谈一谈萨拉 -好
- I wanted to talk to you about Sarah. - Okay.
这六个星期她都和我住在一起
For the past six weeks, she's been living with me.
但是最近 她妈妈之前
But recently, her mother's family
在墨西哥的家人已经办好了手续要收养她
back in Mexico has taken steps to adopt her.
让我猜猜 你想要我去调查他们
Let me guess. You want me to look into them.
我想要报告两起谋杀案
I'd like to report two murders.
尸体在莫纳克亚山森林保护区
You'll find the bodies in the Mauna Kea Forest Reserve.
你怎么知道的
How do you know this?
因为是我杀的
Because I put them there.
检察官给出的最后协议是18个月
The prosecutor's last and final offer was 18 months.
下次你替我戴回无名指的时候
Next time, you slip it onto my finger,
我们就将这一切全部遗忘
all of this will be behind us.
火奴鲁鲁 科诺·卡拉克瓦家
火奴鲁鲁 科诺·卡拉克瓦家
哈拉瓦监狱
我们走吧
Come on, let's get out of here.
还等什么哪
What are we waiting for?
真棒 是吧
That's amazing. I know, right?
天哪
Oh, my God.
谁想打几枪不
Hey, who wants to shoot something?
-好啊 -别人呢
- Yeah. - Anybody else?
那就走吧
Let's do it. Yeah!
跟我的小伙伴打个招呼
Say hello to my little friend.
来啦 哥们
Here you go, bruddah.
免费赠送
On the house.
谢谢 哥们
Thanks, man.
欢迎亚当回家
我想吃这个都想一年了
I've been dreaming about this meal for a year.
你好像瘦了些
You look like you've dropped a few pounds in there.
快吃吧 马上就把掉的体重补回来
Go ahead and eat that, we'll fatten you right back up. Do.
我收到了几条短♥信♥
I got some text messages here.
这个是麦克斯的
This one's from Max.
得知亚当出狱 我甚是开心
Overjoyed to learn of Adam's emancipation.
恭喜你们
Mazel Tov to you both.
希望我也在
Wish I could be there.
麦克斯去哪了
Where is Max anyway?
他出国了
He's overseas.
他在为无国界医生组织做事
He's doing a little bit of work for Doctors Without Borders.
-真的呀 -是的
- No kidding. - Yeah.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
这条是桑民发的
Oh, this one's from Sang Min.
"辣妹 听说你老公出狱了
"Hey, Spicy. Hear your hubby's out.
恭喜 告诉他..."
Congrats. Tell him..."
恶心
That's disgusting.
我都说不出口
I can't even read this out loud.
真经典
Very classic.
我是不会用这个词形容桑民的
That's not a word I'd use to describe Sang Min.
反正这词和他是扯不上关系了 是吧
You are not gonna take him up on that, right?
哥们
Hey, man.
你还好吧
You all right?
还好 还好
Yeah. Yeah, yeah.
刚才是考夫林
That was Coughlin.
他联♥系♥了他在墨西哥的联络人
And he reached out to his contacts in Mexico,
但没人对莫拉莱斯一家人
but he's saying that no one is saying a word
有什么了解
about the Morales family,
也就是说没人知道他们到底是不是
which means that no one is able to confirm nor deny
和卡利贩毒集团有关系
any connection to the Cali Cartel.
你接下来怎么做
What are you gonna do?
莎拉还要在待几周
Sara's not scheduled to leave for a couple of weeks,
所以我会继续查下去
so, I'm gonna keep digging,
看有没有人能给些信息
find someone who will talk.
需要我的话 随时开口
You need me, you let me know, all right? I'm right here.
谢谢
Mahalo.
这首歌♥送给我哥们亚当还有他美丽的妻子
This is for my man Adam and his beautiful wahine,
终于在寂寞了十二个月后 重新相聚
reunited after 12 long and lonely months.
我们知道你们俩期待着
We all know you two are looking forward
享受二人世界
to some quality time together.
* I've been really tryin', baby *
* Tryin' to hold back this feeling for so long *
* And if you feel like I feel, baby *
* Come on, ooh, come on *
* Yeah, let's get it on *
* Let's get it on *
收到 我们马上出发
Copy that. Yup. Yeah, we're on the way.
抱歉我们得提前离开了
Sorry to break up the party. We got to go.
真抱歉 宝贝 我尽快赶回来 好吧
So sorry, babe. I'll be back as soon as I'm done, okay?
不 不 不
Uh, no, no, no, no.
你留下 你今天休息
You're not going anywhere. You got the day.
今天休息 很高兴见到你
Take the day. Good to see you.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
你没听见刚才歌♥里唱的吗 "我们继续"
You didn't just hear the man play "Let's Get It On."?
意思可不是 "跟我们走"
That don't mean, "Come with us"
如果需要你 会给你打电♥话♥的
We'll call you if we need you.
好好享受吧
Yeah, enjoy your quality time.
史蒂夫 那玩意在卡拉卡瓦街一路横冲直撞
Steve, that thing came charging down Kalakaua,
直接开到射击俱乐部
plowed straight into this gun club.
没有人死亡 但有十几个人受伤
No fatalities, but we got a dozen or so
他们正在接受治疗
being treated for injuries.
目击者说那玩意穿过墙壁后
Witness said that after it crashed through the wall,
大约停了五分钟
it stayed in there for about five minutes
然后就退回到街道上
before it pulled back in the street again.
然后就停在那 到现在也没动过
Then it just parked down there and hasn't moved since.
防弹推土机
Bulletproof bulldozer.
我刚得知在科罗拉多有个家伙
Yeah, I just read something about a guy in Colorado
做了完全一样的事
who did the exact same thing.
麻烦帮个忙 封锁周边 范围大一点
Do me a favor. Secure the perimeter, make it a big one.
这就去办 特警也在路上了
Setting up now. SWAT's en route.
-收到 卢 -在
- Copy that. Lou? - Yeah.
-你跟特警队对接 -是 长官
- Liason with SWAT. - Yes, sir.
谢谢
Thank you.
为什么这个家伙在那不动 为什么不离开
Why does the guy just sit here? Why doesn't he take off?
也没人拦着他
It's not like anybody's gonna stop him.
也许他还没完工
Maybe he's not done.
你非要嘴贱说出来是吧
You had to say that, right?
我们得想办法把这个东西控制住
All right, we got to find a way to contain this thing.
怎么控制 小口径子弹没用
How? Small-caliber bullets are gonna be useless.
就算上地对空导弹也没用啊
A surface-to-air-missile is gonna be useless, okay?
史蒂夫 你觉得呢
Steve, what do you think?
真不错
That's good.
你觉得他怎么想的
What do you think he thinks?
我不知道 但看他的样子好像知道该怎么做
I don't know, but he's got that look in his eye.
我可喜欢他这样子了
Yeah, I like that look a lot.
那是什么 闪光弹
What is that, a flash-bang?
真棒 你要用它干什么
That's good. What are you gonna do with that?
-你这是要干什么 -掩护我
- What's that gonna do? - Cover me.
怎么掩护你
Cover you how?
拿什么掩护你
With what?
空的
It's empty!
他逃走了
He's gone.
好消息是你在管道里面的污水深处
Well, the good news is you got him handcuffed to a pipe
抓住了他 是吗
down there deep in the sewage, right?
没那么好运气
No such luck.
这个家伙不可能是碰巧把车开到
Okay, well, this guy did not drive over this manhole
这个井盖上面的
on accident, all right?
他是有计划的
He had a plan, no?
我们查出来这是怎么回事了吗
Yeah, we know what this thing was about yet?
没有 但是我跟约翰尼·K聊过了
No, but I did speak to Johnny K,
他是射击场的老板
the guy who owns the gun range,
他说他想不到有哪个不满意的员工
and he said he couldn't think of any disgruntled employees
或客人会做出这种事情
or customers that would have done something like this.
但是 一个开着推土机的疯子干了这事情
Yet, some maniac with a bulldozer does what he does.
我想大概是有什么原因
I think that there was probably a reason.
所以我刚和几个在射击场
So I just spoke with some of the customers at the gun range
经历了整件事的客人聊了一下
who were there when the whole thing went down.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表