没事的 没事的 来吧
It's okay. It's okay. Come on.
好 抓住她的手 抓住她的手
Okay. Grab her hand. Grab her hand.
好 上前 丹尼 上前 上前
Okay. Come on, Danny, come on. Come on.
我会接住你 走吧
I got you. Let's go.
慢着 慢着 慢着
Wait. Wait. Wait.
请注意 目标接近海军陆战队基地了
Be advised, the target is nearing the Marine Corps base.
那里是禁飞区
That's restricted airspace.
如果他们继续走那条路线 我就不能跟了
If they continue on course, I won't be able to follow.
老大 听到了吗
Boss, you hear that?
他的手♥机♥信♥号♥♥屏蔽将解除
He's gonna be out of range of the cell jammer.
收到 收到
Copy that. Copy that.
我们得走了 姑娘们 时间紧迫
Okay, we got to move, girls. We haven't got much time.
走吧 很好
Let's go. Good.
目前尚不清楚这些年轻女孩是谁
It's unclear right now who these young ladies are
或者是哪个机构在进行这么危险的撤离
or what agency is behind this very dangerous evacuation,
然而我们知道的是
although we do know
火奴鲁鲁警局在协助的是
that HPD is assisting in what can only be described
只能用空前来形容的英雄行动
as an unprecedented act of heroism.
我接住她了 我接...
I got her, I got...
你还好吗
You all right?
好 好吧 走吧
Okay, all right, let's go.
回卡车里头去 各位 走吧
Go back in the truck, guys. Go.
还有什么坏主意吗
Got anymore bad ideas?
史蒂夫
Steve?
我在思考
I'm thinking.
想到了
I got it.
我要分离卡车
I'm gonna uncouple the trailer.
丹尼
Danny.
你在吗
You there?
再说一遍
Say that one more time.
我要分离卡车
Yeah, I'm gonna uncouple the trailer,
把它跟前头分开
separate it from the tractor.
我希望我现在手上有查理的玩具
Okay. I-I wish I had Charlie's toys with me right now,
那我就能展示这是多蠢的主意
so I could demonstrate what a colossally stupid idea that is.
好吧 再蠢的主意
Okay. Well, a colossally stupid idea
都比没主意好
is better than no idea at all.
太荒谬了
Said no one ever.
你分离卡车 就会像
You-you unhitch that trailer, it's gonna be like
在让没有前轮的飞机着陆
trying to land a plane without a front wheel.
这家伙走投无路了 我俩都知道会怎么样
This guy is walled in and we both know what that could mean.
我得有所行动 我得现在就行动
I have to do something, I got to do it right now.
好吧 好吧
Okay, okay.
谢谢你送我的帽子 认真的
Thank you for the hat, seriously.
不用客气
You're welcome.
不用客气 认真的
You're welcome, seriously.
好吧 各位
Okay, guys.
没事的 我会救你们出去
It's okay. I'm gonna get you guys out of here.
我保证
I promise.
但我需要你们帮我做件事 好吗
But I need you to do something for me, all right?
我需要你们集♥合♥在一起
I need you guys to come together
然后紧紧地抱住彼此 好吗
and hold on to each other really tight, all right?
我要你们在卡车后箱抱成一团 好吗
I need you to huddle at the back of this truck, okay?
过来 在这角落 紧紧地抱住
Come on, over in this corner, real tight.
我要你们抱住彼此 把头低下
I want you to hug on to each other, keep your heads down.
把头低下 好吗
Keep your heads down, okay?
我一起去
I'm coming with.
放下武器
Drop that weapon.
-大家还好吗 姑娘们没事吧 -没事
- Everybody okay? You girls all right? - Okay.
好 走吧 姑娘们 结束了 走吧
All right, let's go, girls. It's all over. Let's go.
出来吧
Let's get out of there.
不要回头 往前走
Don't look back, just come forward.
-你没事吧 -没事
- You all right? - Okay.
我没事 大家都没事
Yeah, I'm all right. Everybody's okay.
过来吧 姑娘们
Over here, girls.
过来吧 你完全疯了 你知道吗
Over here. You're completely insane, you know that?
-我疯了吗 -是的
- I'm insane? - Yes.
-你是这么说我的吗 -是的
- Is that what you said? - I did.
等一下 你瞧
Hold on a second. Oh, look at that.
我把任务完成了 然而我疯了
I just got the job done, but I'm insane.
我说的是你的精神状态
I was talking about your mental stability.
跟你的成就毫无关系
It has nothing to do with your achievements.
-我为你感到很骄傲 -我的精神状态
- I mean, I'm very proud of you. - My mental stability?
那是相对词 发疯是相对词
That's a relative term. Insanity is a relative term.
我感觉你那么说的时候
I feel like, I feel like when you say things like that,
是在给我贴标签
you're labeling me.
你伤害了我的感情 实话实说
And it hurts my feelings, I got to be honest.
实话实说
I got to be honest.
显然 我不想伤害你的感情的
Obviously, not trying to hurt your feelings.
好吧 好吧 听着...
Okay. All right, okay. Well, listen...
你为什么觉得我想伤害你的感情
Why would you think I'm trying to hurt your feelings?
我觉得有时是因为你说话的方式
I just think it's sometimes the way you say it;
-或者是时机 -不 我不想伤害你的感情
- maybe it's the timing. - No, I don't want to hurt your feelings.
我绝对不想...我最不想做的事
I never want-- the last thing on Earth I want to do
就是伤害你的感情
is hurt your feelings.
-那我们重来一遍吧 -当然
- Can we have a reset? - Yeah, of course.
你今天干得真漂亮
You did a good job here today.
-谢谢你兄弟 -谢谢
- Thanks, buddy. - I appreciate that.
我们检查了迪翁的一次性手♥机♥
We checked Deon's burner phone.
他发了封短♥信♥说
He had a text massage saying
他会前往卡拉埃洛机场
that he was headed for Kalaeloa Airport.
火奴鲁鲁警局把机场关闭了
HPD shut down the airport.
好像有架包机
It seems that Deon
在跑道上等迪翁
had a chartered plane waiting for him at the tarmac.
它的目的地是...
It's destination...
内华达州卡森城
Carson City, Nevada.
我们跟机组人员谈了
We spoke to the flight crew.
他们不知道
They had no idea
飞机会被用来贩卖♥♥人口
the plane was gonna be used for human trafficking.
鉴证室能找出是谁给迪翁发那条信息的吗
Was the lab able to find out who sent Deon that text?
不能 那也是台一次性手♥机♥
No. It was also a burner,
但我们研究了迪翁的手♥机♥
but we got into Deon's phone.
他在全国都有联♥系♥人
He had contacts all over the country.
卡森城 旗杆市 凤♥凰♥城 厄尔巴索
Carson City, Flagstaff, Phoenix, El Paso,
圣安东尼奥 新奥尔良 到处都有
San Antonio, New Orleans, all over the place.
这不是小型的犯罪活动
Well, this is no small operation.
没错 这不是 犯罪网络很庞大
No, it's not. The web is huge.
夏威夷只是冰山一角
Hawaii was one tentacle,
到处都有迪翁和艾米利奥这种人
and guys like Deon and Emilio, they're everywhere.
现在怎么办
So what happens now?
我会联♥系♥这些城市的执法机关
Well, I reach out to law enforcement in each of these cities.
交出我们掌握的所有情报
I pass on whatever intel we have,
希望他们会跟进并关闭这些据点
and we hope that they follow-up and shut down these hubs.
这样能起到作用吗
Is that even gonna make a dent?
这些女孩不太可能被关在同一个地方
I mean, it's not like these girls are kept in one place.
这上面每一个城市
In every single one of those cities,
至少都有十几间
there's at least a dozen houses
像我们今早突袭的屋子
like the ones we raided this morning.
那些女孩经常被转移
Those girls are moved around constantly.
那些部门
Do any one of those departments
有资源或愿意处理这件事吗
have the resources or the will to deal with this?
科诺 我们都认同还要再努力去做
Kono, look, I mean, we all agree there's more to do.
还要更努力去做
There's a lot more to do.
但今天 又有十个女孩回到父母身边了
But today, ten more girls went back to their parents.
我们尽力了
We did the best that we could do.
麦格瑞特家
麦格瑞特家
*你一定很冷*
*Must have been cold there*
*在我的影子里*
*In my shadow*
*阳光从不照在你脸上*
*Never was sunlight on your face*
恭喜你 杰瑞
Congratulations, Jerry.
总算是熬出头啦
It's been a long time coming.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表