Uh, let me help you with your things.
谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
谢谢 比尔
Thanks, Bill.
真顺手
Real smooth.
什么 我没想到会那样
What? I wasn't expecting that.
要一起走吗
You coming?
好 我马上过来 伙计
Yep, yep! Right behind you, buddy.
你应该提醒我
You could have warned me.
你好 比尔
Hey, Bill.
我的警局刚联♥系♥了
So, my office just got in touch
跟罗森小姐一起来这的其他志愿者
with the other volunteers Ms. Rozen was here with.
他们都说 她没说过她带枪
And according to them, she never mentioned having a gun
或提过她可能需要枪
or made any indication that she might need one.
我能想到的是
The only thing I could think of
她需要带枪防身
is that she had it for protection.
为什么要防身
Protection from what?
这里是卡劳帕帕
This is Kalaupapa.
这里很少有罪案发生
We don't see much crime here.
也许她防的不是这里
Maybe it wasn't this place she was worried about.
你认为她在逃避一个人
You think she was running from someone?
挺有可能的 这里...
It's certainly possible. I mean, this is a...
是个与外界隔离的地方
it's a very isolated part of the world,
未经批准不能进来
travel here is restricted.
没有其他地方比这
I can't think of a better place
更适合躲避对你穷追不舍的人
to hide out if someone was after me.
法医办公室
法医办公室
不出所料
As expected,
哈里森先生的死因是
Mr. Harrison's cause of death
胸腔中部被切开
was blood loss from a central incision
导致失血过多
on his thoracic cavity.
但我有出乎意料的发现
But I did find something unexpected.
是什么
What's that?
看见这里的伤口了吗
See this part of the wound right here?
是的
Yeah.
看一下这里的伤痕
Take a look at the pattern.
-看着像咬痕 -没错
- Those look like bite marks. - They are.
其实是鲨鱼的咬痕
In fact, they're bite marks of a shark.
准确说是大白鲨
A great white, to be exact.
等一下 你是说
Wait, hang on. You're saying that
除了被切开
in addition to being split open,
这家伙还遇到了大白鲨
this guy had an encounter with Jaws?
没错
That's right.
我想哈里森
Well, I guess Harrison
终究还是去猎鲨了
had his little shark hunt after all.
是的
Yep.
而且这样看来
And from the looks of it,
凶手为了掩饰他的咬痕
the killer attempted to hide the fact
而制♥造♥了这个切口
that he was bitten by making this incision.
那么把哈里森从水中拖出来的人
Well, then whoever pulled Harrison out on the water,
就是凶手
that must be our guy.
在夏威夷猎捕大白鲨是非法的
Yeah, well, it's illegal to hunt great whites in Hawaii,
所以没有几个人
so there wouldn't be too many people
会愿意安排猎捕
willing to arrange a hunt.
至少疑犯范围很窄
At least our suspect pool would be small.
尽管如此 他们不会在网站上
Well, despite that, I don't think we'll find them
登广♥告♥ 我们要怎样找到他们
advertising on Yelp, so how we gonna find 'em?
也许有个人会知道
There's one person who might know.
一 二 三 四
One, two, three, four!
我们不要再吃他的虾
We don't want his shrimp no more!
我来说清楚
Let me get this right.
在凯利警督生日时
At Lieutenant Kelly's birthday,
这位芝加哥大哥给他的蠢脑袋
Chicago here fills his thick head
灌输了组工会的观念
with the idea of unionizing.
今天早上 麦格瑞特和威廉姆斯
And then this morning, McGarrett and Williams
拒绝履行职责来镇♥压♥这叛乱
refuse to do their civic duty by squashing this unrest.
现在特遣队又要我帮助了
Now Five-0 wants my help?
抱歉 姐们 这可不行
Sorry, sistah. Not how it works.
拜托 大个子
Oh, come on now, big fella.
卡玛科纳 这不只是帮我们
Kamekona, this isn't just about us.
如果你帮我们找到我们要找的人
If you help us find the person we're looking for,
Mano为夏威夷语的鲨鱼
你就是在救鲨鱼
you'd be helping the mano,
你知道它对很多夏威夷人来说很神圣
which you know is sacred to a lot of people in Hawaii,
包括我
including me.
鲨鱼是我家的守护神
The shark is my family's aumakua.
也是我家的
Mine, too.
我们得保护它们
Then we need to protect them.
好吧 我帮忙
Okay, I'll help.
但是得说明白
But just for the record,
是为了鲨鱼 不是为了你们两个执法者
this for the sharks, not you two crime-fighters.
好的 你知道些什么
Noted. What you got?
这是个公开的秘密
It's been an open secret.
本地饭店有供应鱼翅汤
Local restaurants be serving up shark fin soup,
尽管被禁止了
although it's been banned.
初级经济学教我们
Economics 101 says,
有需求就会有供给
where there's demand, there will be be supply.
捕获鱼翅的人才得以存在
That's where these finners come in.
只有为数不多的人在做这生意
There's only a handful of 'em on this rock,
如果想要进行捕鲨行动
and I'm betting that's who you want to call
联♥系♥他们就对了
when you're setting up a shark hunt.
很好 你知道有谁吗
That's good. You have some names?
那不如你们买♥♥份虾肉玉米卷吧
Yeah. Why don't you go buy some shrimp tacos?
你们等的时候我会把名字写下来的
I'll go write them down while you wait.
卡玛科纳 我们不能站队 拜托
Kamekona, we can't take sides. Come on.
你们支持那些人拉可笑的警戒线
By supporting that lolo's stupid picket line,
就已经选择了向着谁
you already chose a side.
作为一名前警♥察♥工会代表
You know, can I just say something
我能说句话吗
as a former police union rep?
这样的对峙 只会两败俱伤
These kind of showdowns, nobody wins.
你们两个是亲人 会失去的更多
And you two are family, so you got even more to lose.
你要知道
You should know,
你一手破坏了我的生意
you single-handedly sabotaged my business.
我可能是和弗利帕在聚会上
Okay, I-I might've mentioned the word "Union"
提到了"工会" 但我也让他帮我
to Flippa at the party, but I also asked him
拿了第二块蛋糕
to get me a second piece of cake
以及无糖可乐 所以我觉得
and some diet soda, so as far as I'm concerned,
那只不过是一场闲聊而已
that was nothing but a lot of chitchat and small talk.
没人想毁了你的生意
Nobody was trying to ruin your business.
如果这是道歉 我没听到关键词啊
If that was an apology, I didn't hear the words.
卡玛科纳 哥们
Kamekona, my man,
对不起
I'm sorry.
你感觉好受点了吗
There. You feel better now?
没有 兄弟
Nah. Oh, brother.
语言不能解决我的问题
Words are not gonna solve my problem.
可以的
Yes, they will.
全岛人♥民♥都知道
Listen, you're known all over this island as being
你是一位聪明精明绝顶的商人
a very smart and very shrewd businessman,
所以我知道你明白好帮手很难找
so I know you know good help is hard to find.
如果你能把你的傲慢放一放
Now, if you just put your pride aside for a minute,
拒绝卡玛科纳
我相信你能想出
I'm sure you can come up with a solution
彼此都能接受的办法
that both of you can live with.
悄悄跟你说 到最后你估计
And on the low, probably one
还能从中获利 所以...
you'll end up benefitting from, so...
我会考虑的
I'll take it into advisement.
好 你考虑吧 还有
All right, you do that. In the meantime,
把名字告诉我们
let's have those names.
等等 我去写下来
Wait here. I'll go get them.
家庭闹剧啊
Family drama.
所以我不会和亲戚做生意
This is why I never do business with family.
抱歉 我只是从没见人这么做过
I'm sorry. I... I've just never seen anybody do this.
真的吗 没在电视上见过吗
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表