这是火奴鲁鲁警局
This is HPD.
五零特遣队 懂吗
Five-0. Got it?
我们要先通知火奴鲁鲁警局
We are gonna call ahead, call HPD,
让他们帮我们困住那家伙
have them help us block this guy in.
等我们困住他后
Once we got him blocked in,
就可以逼他开进H3公路上的隧♥道♥
we can force him into the H-3 tunnel.
等车开出来了 我就在另一边等他
When it comes out, I'm waiting for him on the other side.
我跳下去
I jump down.
落到他的卡车上面
I land on the back of his rig.
然后进入卡车
I make my way inside.
他就啥都不知道
He doesn't know about it.
那其实就像初版《少狼》中的斯泰尔斯
So, basically like Stiles in the original Teen Wolf,
只是比他疯狂十倍
only ten times as crazy.
好 我是这样理解的
Okay, just so I understand,
-你是这个玩具陆军 -我是海军 继续
- you're the Army guy here. - I'm the Navy guy, but go ahead.
等卡车从隧♥道♥快速地开出来时
You're gonna land with perfect timing as this truck--
你要掐好时间跳上去
speeding, coming out of the tunnel--
你要准确着陆
You're gonna land with precision,
你的双腿要落在卡车上
with your feet on the... on the truck?
掌握时间不会太难
Not actually gonna be that hard to time.
我们需要的都有了 我们有速度和距离
We got everything we need. We got speed, we got distance.
我们能算出加速率 对吗 杰瑞
We will have rate of acceleration, right, Jerry?
好吧 会有更好的方法的
Okay, there's got to be a better way.
好吧 欢迎大家提出建议
Well, I am open to suggestions.
好吧 显然我们别无他选了
Okay. All right. Well, clearly, we're out of options.
而且我们时间紧迫
We're also out of time.
这家伙非常危险
This guy's very dangerous,
载满孩子的卡车在他手上
and he's got a truck full of kids.
我关心的是
My concern is:
如果他发现他会以失败收场
if he learns he's gonna lose in the end,
他会在任何阶段做任何事
he could do something at any stage
伤害那些女孩
that will hurt those girls.
我们得行动 我们得马上行动
We got to move. We got to move right now.
假设这成功 这荒谬的计划成功
Look, let's say that this works, this ridiculous plan works,
虽然我认为不会成功
which I don't think it's going to.
当你进去卡车后箱之后 要怎么做
When you get in the back of the truck, then what?
这就是你们出场的时候
That's where you guys come in.
打扰一下 我只是好奇
Excuse me. I'm just curious.
你是不是完全失去理智了
Are you completely whacked out of your head?
你到底怎么回事
What's the matter with you?
你是...
Are you, uh...
-你有更好的主意吗 -我没有更好的...
- You got a better idea? - I don't have a better...
你还在吃药吗
What, are you still taking pills?
我以为你已经停药了
I thought you were done with the pills.
还是你把我的肝弄断了
With the, you broke my liver
然后医生把它们归位了之类的
and the doc put you back on them or what?
首先 丹尼 你无法弄断肝
First of all, Danny, you can't break a liver.
其次 你没有其他事做了吗
And second of all, don't you have something else to do?
其实是有的 我要看你自杀
I... actually, I do. I-It's watch you commit suicide,
我只是尽可能地推迟这件事发生
but I'm trying to put that off as much as possible,
你知道我在说什么
you know what I mean?
再缓一缓
I'll give it some time, huh?
我们没时间了 兄弟 我们得走了
We don't have time, brother. We got to go. Come on.
火奴鲁鲁警局 注意听
All right, HPD, on me.
记住 我们要逼这家伙上H3公路
Remember, we got to get this guy onto H-3.
快到入口匝道了 我们只有一次机会
The on-ramp is coming up. We got one shot.
成功了 大家请注意
It worked. Everyone, be advised:
目标在H3公路上
the target is now on the H-3
向西朝帝苏哈拉诺隧♥道♥行驶
headed westbound for the Tetsuo Harano Tunnels.
好吧 干得好 各位
All right, good work, guys.
好吧 听着杰瑞
Okay. Listen up, Jerry.
他一从隧♥道♥出来
Soon as he comes out of that tunnel,
就屏蔽他的手♥机♥信♥号♥♥ 好吗
jam his cell signal, all right?
如果他在看新闻直播
If he's live streaming news,
我不想给他看见任何内容
I don't want him seeing any of this.
收到 空中支援在向目标位置进发
Copy that. Air support is moving into position now.
-很好 -史蒂夫 我有话要说
- Good. - Steve, I have something to say.
又来
Again?
对 又来
Yes, again, okay?
从来没人听我说话 如果你今天要死
Nobody ever listens to me. If you want to die today,
那是你要做的事 我没关系
that's what you want to do, I'm fine with it.
你不能说"祝好运"吗
Can't you just say "Good luck"?
不 我不能说"祝好运"
No, I can't say "Good luck,"
因为如果这件事有运气可言
because the only way that luck plays a part in any of this
那就是你的下场不是死亡而是瘫痪
is if you end up paralyzed instead of dead.
谢谢你的鼓励 丹尼
Appreciate the encouragement, Danny.
请注意 疑犯还有不到1.6公里就到了
Be advised, suspect is now less than a mile out.
厨师帽
Chef's hat.
你说什么
Excuse me?
礼物
The gift.
是写着你名字的厨师帽
It's a chef's hat with your name on it.
你为什么跟我说这个
Why are you telling me this?
好吧
Well...
我想你可以在史蒂夫餐厅里用
you know, I just thought you could use it for Steve's.
好吧 听着 我的餐厅
All right, look, my restaurant...
是绝对不会叫史蒂夫餐厅的
under no circumstances is gonna be called Steve's.
而且你会知道的 因为你会在的
And you're gonna know that, 'cause you're gonna be there,
因为你今天不会死 好吗
'cause you're not gonna die today, okay?
不要...你不要...
Just don't-- you're not gonna...
-在今天死掉 好吗 -你不是说...
- No-no dying today, okay? - You-- I thought you said...
我知道我说了什么 我那么说
I know what I said, and I said it
是因为我在努力说服你放弃
because I'm trying to talk you out of it.
显然 我没成功 好吗 所以...
Obviously, it's not gonna work, okay? So...
疑犯现在在隧♥道♥里了
All right, the suspect is now in the tunnel.
以他现在的速率
At his current rate of speed,
他不到半分钟就在隧♥道♥另一边了
he'll be out the other side in less than 30 seconds.
收到
Copy that.
祝好运
Good luck.
好吗 祝好运
All right? Good luck.
谢谢 搭档
Thanks, partner.
好吧 少校 准备好
Okay, Commander, get ready.
目标快到出口了
The target is approaching the exit.
准备跳下去
Prepare to jump in...
五
five...
四
four...
三
three...
二
two...
一...跳
one... go!
史蒂夫 你还好吗
Steve, you okay?
我很好 我很好
I'm good. I'm good.
2990 确认手♥机♥信♥号♥♥已屏蔽
2990, confirming cell signal is jammed.
无信♥号♥♥
火奴鲁鲁警局追击
卡车车厢里面有敌人
We got a hostile inside the trailer.
重复 卡车车厢里面有敌人
Repeat, hostile inside the trailer.
麦格瑞特有麻烦了
McGarrett's in trouble.
好 丹尼
All right, Danny.
跟在特警队车后面 那是我们的掩护
Put us behind the SWAT van. That's our cover.
收到
Copy.
好吧 史蒂夫 我们快到目标位置了
All right, Steve. We're almost in position, okay?
史蒂夫
Steve?
史蒂夫 回话
Steve, come in.
史蒂夫 收到吗
Steve, do you copy?
小心
Look out!
快来
Come on.
丹尼 驶近一点
Danny! Get us closer!
好吧 好吧
All right, all right.
姑娘们 走吧 我们离开这卡车
Girls, come on. We're getting off this truck.
走吧 我们走吧
Let's go, let's go.
我们离开这卡车 走吧
We're getting off this truck. Let's go.
好 过来吧 我会接住你们
Okay, come on, come on. I got you.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表