of a Marine killed in combat last week.
他在阿富汗的一次突袭中牺牲
Looks like he died in a raid in Afghanistan.
基♥地♥组♥织♥头目被杀的那次突袭吗
That same raid that killed that Al-Qaeda big shot?
机上还有该海军陆战队里的一些队员
A number of Marines from that same unit are also onboard,
以及230名其他乘客和机组人员
along with 230 other passengers and crew.
那栋大楼不是目标
The building is not the target.
他们准备把那里作为
They're gonna use it as a launch point
射下飞机的发射点
to shoot down that plane.
阿成让那架飞机改道了吗
Hey, Chin get that plane diverted?
没有 他在联♥系♥控制塔
No, he's trying to reach the tower.
走楼梯
Stairs.
跟他们交火 我要赶去楼顶
Press your fire. I got to get to the roof.
你还好吗
You all right?
麦格瑞特
McGarrett!
在这里
Over here!
史蒂夫
Steve!
拜托
Please...
我不是...
I wasn't...
他们逼我说那些话的
They made me say those things.
我们知道 我们知道
We know. Hey... we know.
已经没事了
Everything's okay.
好吗
All right?
谢谢
Thank you.
你们还好吧
Hey, you guys all right?
还好 还好
Yeah, yeah.
枪手死了 挺可惜的
Gunmen are dead, though, which is a shame.
我本来期待
I was looking forward to
来点一对一审讯的呢
a little one-on-one debriefing time, you know.
不能总是得偿所愿
Eh, you can't always get what you want.
史蒂夫 我们在进去之前聊聊吧
Hey, Steve, before we go in, you got a second?
好吧 老兄
Yeah, man.
我想告诉你
I, uh, wanted to fill you in
我今早跟人会面的事
about a meeting I had this morning.
跟我们的好友考夫林面谈
Sat down with our good friend, uh, Coughlin.
是的 我全都知道了
Oh, yeah, I know all about it.
是吗
You do?
他上周打给我
Yeah, he called me last week,
告诉我他会找你
told me he was gonna reach out to you.
职场礼节
Professional courtesy.
好吧 所以你知道
Okay. So, uh, you know.
他好像非常需要你过去
Sounds like he wants you out there pretty bad.
就该那样
And so he should.
没人比你更有资格
There's nobody more qualified than you.
谢谢
I appreciate that.
你怎么跟他说
What'd you tell him?
我告诉他我会考虑
Well, I told him I would think about it.
我已经考虑过了
Which I have been.
考虑很多
A lot.
史蒂夫 夏威夷是我的家
Listen, Steve, Hawaii's my home.
一直都是 永远都是
It always has been, it always will be.
然而 这是个...
But still, this is a...
这是个千载难逢的机会
This is a hell of an opportunity is what it is.
是的
Yeah.
而且旧金山是艾比的家
And it's San Francisco, that's Abby's home.
这个发展前景
I mean, she's got to be at least
至少会让她有点兴奋吧
a little bit excited about the prospect, no?
其实 我还没告诉她
Actually, I haven't told her yet.
为什么不告诉她
Okay, why not?
好吧 在我翻转她的生活前
Well, before I ask her to turn her life upside down,
我要搞明白我的位置
I got to figure out where I stand with everything.
你说你的位置时 你说的是工作
When you say where you stand, you're talking about the job,
不是艾... 你跟艾比关系稳定
not Ab-- you and Abby are solid.
是 我是这么想的
Uh, yeah, I think so, but, you know,
我知道没有事是理所当然的
I've learned not to take anything for granted.
是的
Yeah.
我不会让她搬家直到...
And I'm not gonna ask her to move until...
我们之间的关系变成
things between us are, uh...
正式版
official?
"正式"
"Official"?
将会实现
It's happening.
好吧
All right.
好吧
All right.
我不知道怎么和何时实现
I don't know how or when it's happening.
我甚至认为她可能不会答应
Hell, I don't even think she's even gonna say yes.
-我不确定 -非常独♥立♥的女性
- I'm not sure. - Very independent woman.
她不会答应 但我期待
She's not gonna say yes, but I look forward to,
你成功说服她
you making a compelling case.
好吧...
Okay. Look...
我只知道我无法想象
all I know is that I can't imagine a future
没有艾比和萨拉的未来
without Abby and Sara being a big part of it.
很好
Good.
我得接这个电♥话♥
I got to take this.
好吧 我们在里头见 好吗
All right, I'll see you over there, all right?
好的
Yeah.
我是麦格瑞特
McGarrett.
大家好吗
How is it, everybody?
你好 表哥
Hey, cuz.
这不是赫希先生吗
Ah, if it isn't Mr. Hirsch.
你好 阿成
Hey, Chin.
怎么板着脸
Why the long face?
他很灰心
He's discouraged.
他在努力贷款扩张公♥司♥
He's been trying to get a loan to expand his company.
应该不太难
Shouldn't be too hard.
这是不会受经济影响的生意
It's a recession-proof business and you...
而且你肯定垄断市场了
you certainly cornered the market.
但...
It's, uh...
事实证明挺难的
proving difficult.
别粉饰了 我失败了
Don't sugarcoat it. I struck out.
你可以去很多地方...
There are plenty of places you could go...
九次 岛上所有的银行
Nine times. Every bank on the island.
好吧 我很遗憾
Well, I'm sorry to hear that.
我真的想要感谢你们的支持
I really want to thank you guys for your support.
我只是觉得也许宇宙
I just feel the universe
想告诉我什么
is maybe trying to tell me something.
是的 它告诉你你找错人了
Yeah, it's telling you you asked the wrong people.
那是什么
What is that?
虾卷饼
Shrimp burrito.
它长得像什么
What's it look like?
那是现金
That's cash.
够付你扩张费的首期了
Enough to pay for your first phase of the expansion.
这是个玩笑吧
T-This is a joke, right?
唯一的玩笑是你最初的生意计划
The only joke was your first business plan.
但亚当给我看了新的
But Adam showed me the new one.
等一下 是你干的
Wait, you did this?
算是孤注一掷吧
It's kind of a Hail Mary.
我只是跟你一样很惊讶他会答应
I'm just as shocked as you that he said yes.
天哪
My God.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢这些好人
Thank these good people.
我记得我刚出狱时的情况
I remember what it's like getting out of jail,
没有人相信你
having no one believe in you.
很容易对自己失去信心
It's easy to lose faith in yourself.
五零特遣队
Five-0?
他们支持我
They had my back.
所以我只是努力让爱传出去 兄弟
So I'm just trying to pay it forward, bruddah.
我不知道该说什么
I-I... I don't know what to say.
我是不是该抱你呢
A-Am I supposed to hug you?
我该抱他吗
S-Should I hug him?
想都别想
Don't even think about it.
否则你下个要清理的就是自己的犯罪现场
Or the next crime scene you'll be cleaning is your own.
我保证我会还你的
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表