去年在墨西哥发生了上万起的绑♥架♥案
There were tens of thousands of "Secuestros" in Mexico last year.
只有大概一千起被报道 这是有原因的
Only about a thousand or so were reported, for good reason.
如果当地警方参与进来 民众会受惊
If local cops get involved, people get twitchy.
大多数情况下 帮派就会将损失降到最低
Most times, the gangs just... cut their losses,
寻找下一次绑♥架♥勒索的机会
move on to the next payday.
萨拉回来的最大希望
The best hope you have of getting Sara back
就是不让警♥察♥插手此事
is keeping the police out of it.
我们不是警♥察♥
We're not the police.
墨西哥 奇瓦瓦州 华雷斯市
墨西哥 奇瓦瓦州 华雷斯市
谢谢你们来
Thank you for coming.
别担心
Don't worry.
我们会把萨拉救回来的
We're gonna get Sara back.
先生 太太
Sir. Ma'am.
我们需要接入这里所有的电♥话♥
We're gonna need access to all the phones on the property--
-所有座机和手♥机♥ -好的
- land lines and cells. - Okay.
五零特遣队 做好追踪绑匪电♥话♥的准备
Five-0 team, let's gear up to start tracing calls as they come in.
这边请
This way, please.
谢谢
Thank you.
亲爱的圣诞老人
我一直很乖
请送我一个新娃娃 娃娃的房♥子
粉色的自行车
和阿成姑父来看我的机票
谢谢 艾米丽奥[西语]Gracias Emilio,
有什么消息麻烦你通知我[西语]me mantendrás al día por favor.
好 没问题[西语]Sí, está bien.
再见[西语]Chao.
他们找到了绑♥架♥用的车
They found the SUV used in the abduction.
车被烧了
It's been torched.
我在华雷斯警局的联♥系♥人说
My contacts at Juarez PD said
里面有一具严重烧毁的尸体
there was a badly burned body inside,
很可能是交火中死掉的绑匪
most likely our dead kidnapper.
他们把尸体烧了 这正常吗
They burned the body? Is that normal?
老实说 他们通常把尸体扔在路边
To be honest, they usually dump them at the side of the road.
他们烧了尸体 我们就没法确认身份
They burned the body so we can't I.D. 'em.
因为一旦确认了身份
Because if we can I.D. 'em,
也许就能发现是谁干的
maybe they're gonna point to whoever did this.
尸体现在在哪
Where's the body now?
在运往停尸房♥ 要做尸检
Being moved to the morgue for autopsy.
问题是 在华雷斯事情办得很慢
Trouble is, things move very slowly in Juarez.
我不在乎 现在我们必须得做到
Well, I-I don't care. Right now we got to do that.
我们得去那里
We got to go over there, we got to see
看看他们能否排到最前面去
if they can move it to the top of their to-do list.
我不是有意泼冷水 威廉姆斯探长
Look, I don't mean to sound negative, Detective Williams,
但在这里 必须按他们的规矩办事
but things get done here the way they get done.
目前我们就这么多线索
Well, that's all we got.
我们没接到索要赎金的电♥话♥
We don't got a ransom call,
目前来看那具绑匪的尸体是唯一的线索
so right now the dead kidnapper's our only lead.
有没有迹象表明这次绑♥架♥的犯罪手法
All right, listen, is there anything about this kidnapping
与哪个团伙相似
that points to the M.O. Of one particular group?
可能是任何一个帮派
Could be one of dozens of gangs.
自从锡那罗亚贩毒集团赢了这的地盘
Since the Sinaloa Cartel won the turf war here,
谋杀案少了 但绑♥架♥案频频发生
murders are down but kidnappings are booming.
有太多人有嫌疑
There's way too many players to count.
好 那食物链顶端的人是谁
Fine. Who's at the top of the food chain?
拉斐尔·拉米雷斯
Raphael Ramirez.
他是华雷斯的绑匪之王
Yeah, he's the king of K&R in Juarez.
我们去找他谈谈
We're gonna go talk to him.
就算不是他干的 他也该知道是谁干的
If he didn't do this, he's gonna know who did, right?
我很欣赏你的自信 少校
I appreciate your confidence, Commander,
但你不能就这样去跟拉米雷斯那样的人谈
but you don't just go and talk to a man like Ramirez--
除非你想死
not unless you have a death wish.
拉米雷斯家
拉米雷斯家
三 二 一
Tres,dos, uno!
再来一次 爸爸 再来一次
打扰一下
打扰一下
打扰一下
去自己游一会 儿子
爸爸得跟别人说会话
你得明白如果不是我儿子在这
You realize had my son not been here,
你已经死了
you'd already be dead.
既然如此 我很高兴您儿子在这
Well, in that case, I'm very glad your son is here, sir.
我希望你有一个同样好的离开方案
I hope you have an equally good plan for your exit.
因为很快
Because soon...
赫克托就进去写作业了
Hector will go inside to do his homework.
我明白
I understand.
我是史蒂夫·麦格瑞特少校
My name is Commander Steve McGarrett.
我来自夏威夷的五零特遣队
I'm with the Five-0 Task Force out of Hawaii.
真是很漂亮的徽章
That's a... pretty badge.
我儿子也有枚差不多的
My son has something similar.
是一颗小的锡星
It's a little tin star.
上面写着"警长"
It says "Sheriff" on it.
如果你认为这能保证你的安全
If you think this guarantees your safety,
或是给了你行事鲁莽
or entitles you to act without fear of consequences,
不尊重我的理由
without respect...
你就大错特错了
you're very mistaken.
不 我非常尊重你 拉米雷斯先生
Oh, no, no. I-I respect you greatly, Mr. Ramirez.
我知道你是哪种人
I know what kind of man you are.
顺道说一下 你浴袍那里有点东西
By the way, you got something on your robe right there.
疯狂的白人
36个小时前
36 hours ago,
一个叫萨拉·迪亚斯的小姑娘
a young girl by the name of Sara Diaz
在从圣玛莎学校回家的路上被绑♥架♥了
was kidnapped on her way home from St. Martha's School.
银色SUV 四个人
Silver SUV, four guys.
一人当场死亡
One guy was killed at the scene.
目前没有索要赎金的电♥话♥ 没人提出要求
So far, there's been no ransom call, no demands made.
你是在暗示我与这件事有什么关系吗
Are you implying I had something to do with this?
不是暗示 我在问是不是你抓了萨拉
Not implying anything. I'm asking you if you have Sara.
如果我抓了她 现在我该收到钱了
If I had taken her, I would've been paid by now,
或者她已经死了
or she'd be dead already.
好 那你知道她在哪吗
Fine. Do you know where she is?
让我给你提点建议
Let me... let me give you some advice,
史蒂夫·麦格瑞特少校
Commander Steve McGarrett.
已故美国电影演员 饰演角色极具男子气概
你如此约翰·韦恩式的行事
Your big John Wayne act
在你的小岛上可能有用 但在华雷斯
may work in your little island, but here in Juarez,
你只会给你和那个小女孩招来杀身之祸
you're just gonna get yourself and that little girl killed.
抱歉
I-I'm sorry.
我有点迷糊了
I'm a little confused.
我本以为
I was led to believe
这里发生的事没有你不知道的
that nothing happens here without you knowing about it.
最近外面有很多投机者
Many opportunists out there these days.
要了解每件发生的事很难的
It's hard to see everything that's going on,
即便站在山峰之巅
even from the top of the mountain.
爸爸 看我的
太棒了
太棒了 我的乖儿子
太棒了
你的儿子真可爱
That's a beautiful kid you got there.
拉米雷斯先生 我真的无意冒犯
Mr. Ramirez, I, uh... I really mean no disrespect,
我只想把小姑娘安全地送回家
I just want to get this little girl home to her family safely.
您能理解吗
You understand?
真正绑走她的人
The people who did take her
他们的手段跟我的不同
are using a different playbook than mine.
因此他们神出鬼没 非常危险
That makes them unpredictable and very, very dangerous.
等他们打给你 他们会打的
So when they call you-- and they will--
把你的枪收回枪套 警长徽章收回口袋
keep your gun in your holster and your sheriff badge
严格按照他们说的做 一字不差
in your pocket, and do exactly what they say, to the letter.
于你们 那是家人
For you, it's family.
于他们 不过是要发钱了
For them, just a payday.
如果有必要 他们也会撕票弃尸
And if they have to dump this one, they will,
因为在华雷斯 受害人多得是
because in Juarez, there's always another victim.
现在
Now...
你可以滚出我的地盘了
it's time for you to get the hell out of my property.
还有 你真的会说西班牙语吧
One more thing. You do speak Spanish, right?
华雷斯法医办公室
华雷斯法医办公室
我不太会说英语
Eh, I barely speak English.
听着 哥们
Look, man.
"我是美国人" 就这句
"Soy Americano." That's it.
-我只会这个 -很好
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表