《天堂执法者》前情提要
Previously on Hawaii Five-0...
莫亚妮 如果你有任何需要 随时打给我
Hey, Moani, if you ever need anything, call me anytime.
能告诉我你哪里痛吗
Can you show me where it hurts?
-这里 -是什么时候开始痛的
- Here. - And when did the pain start?
她下得太快 踩空了台阶
She was going too fast, missed a step.
我需要你通知家庭服务中心
I need you to notify Family Services.
我认为三号♥检查室的女孩遭到了虐待
I think the girl in Exam 3 has been abused.
但我之前也遇到过这种事
I've seen this kind of thing before.
这个女孩过去四个月都在卖♥♥淫
This girl has been sex trafficked for the past four months.
她心灵受创
She's traumatized.
你确定你没事吗
You sure you're okay?
我知道对警♥察♥来说愤怒不是好事
I know it's not a good thing for a cop to get angry.
你想从这件案子先抽身吗
You want to sit this one out?
不
No.
结束了 埃米利奥
It's over, Emilio.
才七岁大的姑娘
Girls as young as seven,
每天被逼接待一打你这样的人
made to service a dozen guys like you, every day,
一周七天
seven days a week.
你觉得这些姑娘这么做是自愿的吗
Do you think those girls do what they do
还是为了生存
out of choice or out of survival?
埃米利奥把她们变成了奴隶
Emilio's turned them into slaves.
她们像奴隶一样被打被虐待
They're beaten and brutalized like slaves;
她们还烙上了奴隶印记
they're branded like slaves.
早上5:43
早上5:43
走了 走了 都起来
Let's go, let's go. Get up!
快 起来 走了
Come on, get up, move!
起来 快 走了
Get up! Come on, move!
去外面 快快快 快走
Outside! Move, move! Move!
起来 起来 去外面 快
Get up. Get up. Outside, now!
不准拿那些
Forget all that!
快出去 赶紧的 快
Get on outside. Now! Move!
别停 对
Don't stop! That's right.
快走 快
Keep going! Come on!
快 行动 快 走
Come on! Move, move, move, let's go!
进去 走
Inside, let's go.
一直往后走
All the way to the back.
快快快
Move, move, move!
走走走
Let's go, let's go, let's go,
快快快
move, move, move!
快 进去
Come on. Inside.
快点 上去 上去
Come on, up, up, up.
普卡拉尼菠萝
夏威夷州五零特遣队
14小时前
14小时前
就是这
This is it.
这就是爸爸工作的地方 怎么样
This is where Daddy works. What do you think?
对吧 很酷吧
Right? Pretty cool, huh?
这个 看这个
This, look at this.
这是科诺阿姨的办公室
This is Auntie Kono's office.
这是阿成叔叔的办公室
This is Uncle Chin's office.
爸爸的办公室就在那边
Papa's office, right over here.
那史蒂夫叔叔的呢
What about Uncle Steve's?
他的啊 看 我给你指 在那边
That's, look, I'll show you, that's way, way, way
在那边的角落里 他在那里办公
off in the corner over there. We keep him over there.
-就像他被放逐了 -什么意思
- It's like he's in exile. - What does that mean?
意思是他
It means that he's, uh,
你知道每当你犯错的时候
you know... you know how when you do something bad,
就会被罚面壁
you get a time out?
-对 -史蒂夫也是这样
- Yeah. - That's-that's Steve.
他一直在被罚面壁 史蒂夫
He's in a constant state of time out, Steve.
他真是个坏小子
He's a bad boy.
他最坏了 最坏了
He's the worst. The worst.
-沙发还是地板 -地板
- Couch or floor? - Floor.
好 这片归你了 就这
All right, there's your area, right there.
来吧 把你的小伙伴放出来
Go ahead. Get your guys out.
查理
Hey, Charlie.
你好 史蒂夫叔叔
Hi, Uncle Steve.
你好 小子
Hey, buddy.
怎么了
What's going on?
你来这干什么
What, uh, what are you doing here?
你该去看医生吧
You're supposed to be at the doctor.
对 老妈 我去过了 好吗
Yes, Mother, I, uh, I went, okay?
我的肝脏还好吗
How's my liver?
我的肝脏很好 多谢关心
My liver is doing great. Thanks for asking me.
这什么情况
What's the occasion?
他来这是因为他妈妈要跟lí hūn律师
He's here because, uh, Mom had to go see the D-I-V-O-R-C-E
谈几个小时
lawyer for a couple hours.
liǎo jiě
C-O-P-Y-T-H-A-T.
这是在玩什么 今天玩玩具陆军吗
What are we doing here? We got army men today?
-好 我们最好... -丹诺 我饿了
- All right, well, we better... - Danno, I'm hungry.
-饿了 -孩子饿了
- Hungry? - Kid's hungry.
大厅下面有台自动贩卖♥♥机
There's a vending machine right down the hall.
装满了各种好吃的
It is loaded with good things.
走 史蒂夫叔叔带你去 走
Come on, Uncle Steve's gonna take you. Let's go.
对了 这个东西 是我给你的
By the way, this, right here, this is from me to you.
是个礼物
It's a gift.
但我回来前别打开
But don't open it until I get back.
其实我希望你别这样
I'd rather you not, actually.
-怎样 别回来吗 -也包括这个
- What, come back? - Well, that, too,
但不是 别带他去自动贩卖♥♥机
but no, uh, take him to eat at a vending machine.
为什么
Why not?
因为自动贩卖♥♥机里的东西
Well, 'cause there's not a lot of
都不太健康 史蒂夫
healthy options at a vending machine, Steve.
丹尼 我每周会从那里买♥♥三次东西来吃
Danny, I eat out of that thing three times a week.
我知道 你想尽不健康的法子
I know, but you do all kinds of things
伤害你的身体
that aren't healthy for your body,
但是吃自动贩卖♥♥机里的东西只是你...
but eating at the vending machine is one of the things that you...
好吧
All right.
我们会从自动贩卖♥♥机里挑些有营养
Well, we're gonna find you something nutritious
又健康的东西给你
and healthy in that vending machine.
好吗 总之 你最喜欢吃什么 小伙子
All right? What's your poison, anyway, buddy?
夹心饼 奥利奥 士力架 喜欢士力架吗
Twinkies, Oreos, Snickers. You like Snickers?
-那里面有花生 坚果很健康 -还有糖啊
- They got peanuts in 'em. Nuts are healthy. - Why, with the sugar?
-坚果很健康 -他不能吃糖
- Nuts are healthy. - No, he doesn't eat sugar.
好吧
Okay.
因为吃糖不利于身体健康
Because sugar hurts your body?
查理 你♥爸♥爸有时怎么这么傻蛋
Charlie, why is your dad such a poopie-head sometimes, huh?
不准说傻蛋
Don't say poo-- hey!
查理 你知道他为啥会被惩罚了吧
Charlie, you see why he gets time outs?
你告诉他我被惩...
You told him about my ti...
他是怎么对你说我被惩罚的
He-- what'd he tell you about my time outs?
他跟你说了什么
What'd he tell you?
感觉我很长时间没见到你了
It feels like I haven't seen you in forever.
你随时可以来火奴鲁鲁警局啊
You can always come back to the HPD.
是吗 你也可以随时加入五零特遣队
Oh, yeah? You could always join Five-0.
萨拉怎么办
What about Sara?
别担心 她几个小时后才回家
No worries, she won't be home for a few hours.
到了 你准备好了吗
In here. Are you ready?
阿成姑父从不让我玩这个
Uncle Chin never lets me do this.
因为他是个胆小鬼
'Cause he's a scaredy-cat.
但如果你想成为冲浪冠军
But if you want to be a surfing champion,
你就得学着克服恐惧
you have to learn how to be fearless.
抓好了
Now, hang on.
开始啦
Let's go!
-真棒啊 -你也很棒
- That was awesome. - You're awesome.
好了 还要买♥♥什么呢 只要餐巾和盘子
Okay, so, what else do I need? Just napkins and plates.
这个怎么样
What about these?
很好 但这上面写的是"生日快乐"
Good. Except these say "Happy Birthday" on it
可这次聚会是为了庆祝杰瑞叔叔获得警徽
and this party is for Uncle Jerry's getting his badge, so...
那种怎么样呢
What about those ones?
好的
Okay.
剧集 | 夏威夷特勤组 | 导航列表