剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
Anne Mason.
安·梅森
Cochise.
科奇斯
I have news about Tom and Lexi.
我有汤姆和亚蕾克西的消息
I was able to reach my father.
我之前联♥系♥上了我的父亲
The greater Volm have returned.
大部分沃尔姆飞船都回来了
The Volm are back.
沃尔姆回来了
What about my dad?
我爸爸呢
I'm afraid their beamer was...
恐怕他们的激光飞船
blown from its homing-beacon lock.
被吹离了锁定的归航信标
The explosion from the power core?
是因为能量核的爆♥炸♥吗
Correct. The power core was destroyed.
没错 能量核被摧毁了
However, there was a
不过 当时还和艾士芬尼
skirmish with the Espheni.
进行了一场小规模战斗
Tom and Lexi's beamer was
汤姆和亚蕾克西的激光飞船
spared by my father's defense,
在我父亲的防护中幸免
but by the time the battle had finished,
但战斗结束时
their ship was nowhere to be found.
他们的飞船就不见了
I don't understand.
我不明白
Are the Volm not out looking for them?
沃尔姆没有搜寻他们吗
I mean, don't they have the technology to --
他们不是有技术能够...
They are looking for them, of course,
他们当然还在继续寻找
but space is not a finite environment.
但宇宙是无限的
It's like a needle in a haystack.
就像在草堆中找一根针一样
Or more accurately, a needle in the ocean.
或者更准确一点 像大海捞针
You said the beamer could make it back.
你说过激光飞船能够回来
You said...
你说过的...
Matt! Matt! Matt! Matt, Matt, Matt!
马特 马特 马特
You said Hey. Hey, listen. Listen.
你说过... 听我说 听我说
It's okay, buddy.
没事的
We're gonna find him.
我们会找到他的
We're gonna find him.
我们会找到他
If I know one thing for sure...
我可以肯定一件事...
Tom always finds his way home.
汤姆总能找到回来的路
And until he does...
直到他回来之前...
we have to finish what he started.
我们必须得完成他未竟的事业
We have to end this war.
我们得结束这场战争
Anthony, you made it back.
安东尼 你回来了
Yeah, I did.
是的
A lot of others didn't.
有许多人没能回来
I'm glad you made it.
我很高兴你回来了
I'm glad you made it.
我很高兴你回来了
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
Well, we got some work to do.
我们还有些事情要做
The power core's down.
能量核被摧毁了
And the Espheni are sitting ducks for a change.
现在是艾士芬尼不堪一击了
Let's kick their ass.
我们一起摧毁它们吧
You are safe and sound.
你安然无恙
Who's there? We come in peace.
是谁 我们为了和平而来
We hold these truths to be self-evident.
我们认为真理的不言而喻的
The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.
我们唯一应该恐惧的是恐惧本身
The enemy of my enemy is my friend.
敌人的敌人就是我的朋友
Show yourself.
快点现身
Tom Mason...
汤姆·梅森
It's about time.
是时候了
Oh, my god.
我的天
I had no idea.
我真没想到
You're...
你...
You're beautiful.
你太美了
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表