剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
Southeast guys are right on time.
东南边的时间刚刚好
Come on, guys. Just a little bit further.
快点 各位 再远一点
Come on, guys. The wall's supposed to be down by now.
快点 按计划电网现在应该已经倒了
Come on!
拜托了
My favorite Zeppelin?
我最喜欢的齐柏林飞艇专辑
"Led Zeppelin II."
《齐柏林飞艇二》
"Lemon Song" alone is enough to earn the title.
光靠《柠檬歌♥》就够赢得冠军
"II," huh? What about "IV"?
《二》啊 那《四》呢
You got "Black Dog," "Stairway to Heaven,"
收录了《黑狗》 《天堂阶梯》
I mean, come on.
拜托
When did you become a Zeppelin fan?
你什么时候成了齐柏林飞艇的粉丝
The second I heard it.
我一听到就是了
I can tell you what my least favorite Zeppelin is.
我能告诉你我最不喜欢的齐柏林飞艇是什么
Let me guess. It's that...
让我猜猜 是...
giant alien one flying around,
盘旋的巨大外星人飞船
monitoring all activity in camp.
监视着营地的所有活动
Actually, it's "Coda."
实际上是《尾声》
"Coda's" pretty bad.
《尾声》确实挺烂
What was it like up there?
在那上面是什么感受
Scary.
很可怕
I learned a few things, though.
但我知道了一些东西
They're gonna be taking us out of here
它们会带我们离开这里
with plans to skitterize us all.
计划把我们变成迅猎兽
That's happening in 48 hours.
48小时内就会发生
That Zeppelin is the command and control center
那艘齐柏林飞艇是这片区域的
for the whole perimeter.
指挥控制中心
And that tether -- we cut that tether,
那根电缆 我们切断电缆
we cut the power to the walls.
就切断了电网的电源
You say that like it's pretty easy.
你说得好像很容易似的
That's a tall order.
那可是难以完成的任务
I know.
我知道
There's a lot that could go wrong.
有很多环节都可能出差错
I tell you one thing I'm not worried about, though --
但是 最让我放心的...
It's you.
是你
You're gonna do great.
你一定没问题
When we get out of here --
等我们离开这里
We're gonna take the fight to them.
我们就要跟它们宣战
A Faraday suit works
法拉第屏蔽服能管用
because the current from the fence
因为电网上的电流
distributes charges onto the suit in such a way
传递到屏蔽服上 这样
that they cancel the current's effects inside the suit.
它们就能抵消屏蔽服内的电流影响了
Okay. I get that. For how long, though?
我明白 但是能持续多长时间
Uh, 90 seconds or so.
90秒左右吧
Or until what little copper solder we have fails.
或者直到我们的铜焊料失效
So, what do you do, exactly?
那你到底要怎么做
You just put on the suit and walk through the wall?
你就穿上屏蔽服 穿过电网吗
No.
不是
The wall's electrical current is concentrated at the center.
电网的电流集中于控制中心
Yeah.
是啊
The suit can only withstand superficial contact.
屏蔽服只能抵抗表面接触
That's why I have to climb one of those giant sticks,
所以我才得爬上一根巨大的柱子
go right over the top, and climb down.
越过顶端 然后爬下来
Aren't the obelisks electrified, too?
方尖碑上不也有电吗
No. Well, yes.
没有 有
But not at the voltage levels in the center of the wall.
但没有电网中间的电压那么高
The suit can take it. I know. I've done it.
屏蔽服能承受得了 我知道 我试过
What kind of charges am I using to blow the tether?
我要用什么炸♥药♥来炸掉电缆
Ammonium nitrate.
硝酸铵
Ammonium nitrate?
硝酸铵
You realize the volatility of ammonium nitrate?
你知道硝酸铵易于挥发吧
This suit isn't strong enough It's all we have.
屏蔽服不够强大 我们别无他物
This is a situation where every single thing must go right.
这种情况下 必须万无一失
We don't have a choice.
我们没有选择的余地
Don't worry.
别担心
We can do this.
我们能做到
You are not the one wearing a homemade trash can
戴着自♥制♥垃圾桶来当护具的人
for protection, my friend.
又不是你 我的朋友
You found Lexi in the woods meeting with an Espheni.
你发现亚蕾克西在树林里跟一个艾士芬尼见面
Are you sure?
你确定吗
I'm sure.
确定
God, she's been telling us to lay down our weapons.
天啊 她一直告诉我们要放下武器
This whole time, she's been meeting with the enemy.
这整段时间 她都在和敌人见面
What do you think it means?
你觉得这是什么意思
Is she conspiring? I don't know.
她在密谋什么吗 我不知道
On one hand, you've been safe here like she said you would be.
一方面 你在这里很安全 如她所说
And on the other hand,
另一方面
she could be setting us up for something.
她可能给我们设置了什么圈套
You were right.
你说得对
Well, there's a first time for everything.
凡事总有第一回
Um, we can't just go off half-cocked, you know?
我们不能就这样莽撞行动
It's -- it's different here. I can see that.
这里不一样 我能看出来
Let's just take a beat...
我们冷静一下...
I thought you threw those away.
你不是把这些扔了吗
I was going to.
本打算
I almost did when she stopped that Mech, but...
她阻止那个械甲怪时我差点就扔了 但是...
I guess I thought I needed to hang on to them, just in case.
我就想需要再留它们一阵子 以防万一
In case of what?
以防什么万一
In case all this sanctuary here
以防这里的避难所
turned out too good to be true.
好得太不真实
I got to say, you look more like yourself with those.
不得不说 你带着武器才更像自己
She lied to me, Ben,
她骗了我 本
she lied to all of us, and I bought it.
她骗了我们所有人 我还信了
I don't like being betrayed.
我不喜欢遭人背叛
Let's just talk to her first.
我们先跟她谈谈
If she's meeting with the enemy
如果她在和敌人见面
and she's not telling us about it, she's just gonna lie.
又不想告诉我们 她只会撒谎
I'm not even sure she's capable of lying.
她也许还不知道什么叫撒谎
Let's just give her the benefit of the doubt.
给她一个解释的机会吧
She's earned that.
这是她应得的
She's still my sister, Maggie.
她仍旧是我妹妹 玛吉
Okay.
好吧
But I'm bringing my guns.
但我要带枪
Today is a very special day.
今天是个特别的日子
One of our graduates has come back
我们的一位毕业生回来了
having done some exemplary work in the field.
她在战场上做出了堪称典范的行为
I am sure you will all remember Sheila!
我相信你们会永远记得希拉
Sheila has rescued several holdouts who were in bad shape.
希拉拯救了几名状况不佳的抵抗者
They will be fed, clothed, seen to, and transferred
我们会给他们吃穿 保证他们
to one of our transitional facilities.
被送往我们一处过渡设施
She was also able to find some folks
她还找到了几位
that are very special to her, personally.
对她而言非常特别的人
Sheila, would you like to introduce our guests?
希拉 向我们介绍一下客人吧
This is Bill and Martha, my parents.
这两位是我的父母比尔和玛莎
Now, Bill, tell the students
比尔 告诉学生们
what life was like out there
在你女儿救出你们之前
before your daughter rescued you.
你们过的都是些什么日子
We were starving, sick.
我们又饿又病
But thanks to Sheila,
但多亏了希拉
I realized how wrong it was to resist.
我意识到抵抗太离谱了
She helped me to see how important it is
她帮我看清了
that we accept the new paradigm,
破除旧思维
join hands with the Espheni to forge a better world.
与艾士芬尼一起创造更好的世界有多重要
Bill and Martha are going to be escorted to an adult camp
比尔和玛莎将被送去成人营
to learn more about their opportunities in the new world.
去了解更多他们在新世界的机会
Sheila, how could you do this?
希拉 你怎么能这么做
You betrayed us! you betrayed everyone!
你背叛了我们 你背叛了所有人
Sheila!
希拉
Don't worry, Sheila.
别担心 希拉
Your mom will understand in time,
你妈早晚会明白
and thank you for your integrity and commitment to duty.
谢谢你的诚实和坚守职责
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表