剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
Let's go. He needs cover. You ready?
我们上 他需要掩护 准备好了吗
Fire!
发射
Boom! Yes!
打中了 好极了
No!
不好
Oh, man, you dropped the bomb!
哥们 你把炸♥弹♥弄掉了
No, no!
不 不
No explosive. No escape.
没了炸♥弹♥ 就逃不掉了
Over here.
这边
All right. Come on, people. Get the lead out.
快点 把大伙都带进去
Be careful. Help each other.
小心点 互相帮着点
It's all good.
好极了
Is that everybody?
人都齐了吗
We did a final sweep.
我们做过最后的扫查
It's everybody we can find.
这是我们能找到的所有人
Come on, guys. Just a little bit farther.
来吧 再跑远点
He's gonna bail, save himself.
他肯定会临阵脱逃自己保命
I knew I should have gone.
就知道我该自己上
I thought I was gonna have to shoot him.
还以为我得把他射下来
Oh, he's not gonna have enough time.
他的时间不够
Before the suit falls apart.
屏蔽服快坚持不住了
Good work, today, guys. Looked good.
干得好 伙计们 一切顺利
Hurry up, Ellen.
快点 爱伦
All right. Now we wait.
好了 现在只能耐心等待了
Don't rush me, Henry.
别催我 亨利
Okay.
好吧
They're gonna leave us.
他们会丢下我们
He's only got a few more seconds.
他只剩几秒的时间了
Come on, Pope.
加把劲 珀普
Come on.
加把劲
His suit's falling apart!
他的屏蔽服开始瓦解了
Oh, he's out cold.
他晕过去了
What was that?
那是什么声音
You're hearing things again.
你又幻听了
Skitters! They followed us in!
迅猎兽 它们跟踪来了
Hey, watch out! I'm coming through!
小心 让我过去
Everybody get to the back! Fall back! Fighters, follow me!
大伙往里走 快点 战士们跟我来
Henry! Henry!
亨利 亨利
Help me barricade the door!
帮我把门挡住
Get up. Yeah, yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah, baby.
起来 好极了 好极了 宝贝
Pope! Get up!
珀普 起来
Get on your feet!
站起来
Up! Get up, Pope!
起来 站起来 珀普
Get up!
起来
Come on!
快点
Come on. Come on, you.
快点 加把劲 伙计
Pope, you get that bomb on there!
珀普 把炸♥弹♥安好
Get that bomb on there!
快把炸♥弹♥安好
Red wire, green.
红线和绿线
Beep, beep...boom.
哔 哔... 砰
You got to be kidding me!
你跟我开玩笑呢吧
No, no, no!
不 不 不
Stack it up!
堆起来
Come on, guys. The wall's supposed to be down by now.
快点 按计划电网现在应该已经倒了
You do not quit! Pope, what are you doing?
不能放弃 珀普 你在干嘛
You hear me?
你听见了吗
Pope, hurry!
珀普 快点
Come on!
快啊
Quick!
快点
Come on. Come on.
快点 快点
Stupid!
蠢货
Kick!
用脚踹
Son of a...
狗♥娘♥养♥...
All right! It's working!
好了 成功了
Yes! You did it.
太棒了 你成功了
Glad you could all make it.
真高兴你们都来了
Yeah, the wall's down!
是的 电网已经倒了
Son of a bitch. Pigs can fly.
真是活见鬼 竟然成功了
She's close.
她在附近
Hey, guys.
各位
Anne's awake. Hey, take it easy.
安醒了 慢慢来
I'm okay. I feel better.
我没事 感觉好多了
Don't bite off more than you can chew.
别逞强[贪多嚼不烂]
What do you have to chew? I'm starving.
有什么能嚼的 我饿死了
Let's get Anne some chow.
给安弄点吃的
Anthony, send three scouts to explore the area
安东尼 在半径五英里范围内
out to a perimeter of five miles in every direction but east.
派三个侦察兵分别去西北南三个方向侦查
Of course.
好的
Thanks, Denny. Why?
谢了 丹妮 为什么
Lexi's close.
亚蕾克西就在附近
Well, how do we know Lexi is close?
你怎么知道亚蕾克西就在附近
I had a dream.
我做了一个梦
Son of Tom Mason.
汤姆·梅森的儿子
Lexi, I want to believe that you're the reason
亚蕾克西 我也希望能相信
the Espheni haven't attacked us here,
艾士芬尼是因为你才没有袭击这里
But you can't blame Maggie, or anyone, for being uneasy.
但你不能责怪玛吉或其他人情绪不稳定
Listen.
听
I don't hear anything.
我什么也没听见
Listen.
听
They're almost here.
他们快到这里了
I hear things that you can't.
我能听见你听不到的声音
I see things that you can't. It scares me.
也能看见你看不到的东西 我很害怕
I need you.
我需要你
Brother.
哥哥
Sister.
妹妹
Lourdes.
卢尔德
Lourdes!
卢尔德
Anne?
安
Ben!
本
I can't believe you're here.
简直不敢相信你们来了
Well, you better believe it. Are you all right?
你还是相信吧 你还好吗
I'm okay.
我很好
Anne, this is gonna sound crazy, but this is...
安 这听起来可能有些离谱 但她是...
I know who it is.
我知道她是谁
It's my daughter.
这是我女儿
Come on, enough. Will you?
行了 差不多了 好吧
Give me a break. Enough, already.
可以了 够了
Hal?
哈尔
Where's Hal?
哈尔去哪了
There he is.
在这
You all right? Yeah.
你还好吗 还好
How did it go? It was easy.
进行得怎么样 很顺利
I'm ready to liberate another ghetto right now.
我已经准备好再放走一批人了
Don't worry. We will.
别担心 我们会的
Everybody make it out?
所有人都出来了吗
No, not everybody.
不 有人没出来
Most everybody? Yeah.
绝大部分 是的
Focus on that. Yeah.
这就行 是
Well, John Pope.
约翰·珀普
You're like a box of chocolates...
你就像是一盒巧克力
you just never know what you're gonna get with you.
永远想不到自己能做到什么
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
是 是 是
You know, you should trust more.
你应该多信任别人
Yes. You can't beat them alone.
没错 你一个人战胜不了它们
Good idea. Why didn't I think of that?
好主意 我怎么没想到呢
Man, I thought we were toast
伙计 当时你那包掉下来后
when you dropped that backpack, though.
我想我们肯定完蛋了
You dropped the backpack?
你把包掉了
I dropped nothing, all right?
什么也没掉 好吧
I recovered my own fumble. Thank you.
我弥补了我犯的错 谢谢关心
You did it.
确实如此
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表