剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
You're back.
你回来了
Wanted to show you what you've done...
想给你看看你做的好事...
...and to thank you in person.
并亲自感谢你
You did this!
这就是你做的
Look at me!
看看我
Lexi, look what you've done!
亚蕾克西 看看你做了什么
What's he doing -- delivering a baby?
他在干嘛 接生吗
Well, we learned how to start the car.
既然知道怎么开车
Now we got to figure out how to drive the damn thing.
现在就要搞清楚怎么发动这玩意儿
Ah, forget it.
算了吧
Been looking all over this damn ship for the steering mechanism.
我们一直在这飞船上找转向装置
Can't even find the damn yoke.
连横舵柄都找不到
Perhaps there isn't one.
也许根本没有
We know that Beamers are remote controlled by radio waves.
激光飞船是靠无线电波远程控制的
They're drones.
这种是无人机
We must somehow override the remote control
我们得想办法超越远程控制
and take local dominion of the navigation system.
对导航系统进行内部控制
How do we do that if there's no yoke, no steering wheel?
没有横舵柄和方向盘 我们要怎么做
Come. Allow me to show you something.
跟我来 我给你们看一样东西
Hey, don't touch anything. It's dangerous.
别乱动 很危险
You guys are touching stuff.
你们也动了啊
Well, we're trying to figure out how to fly it.
我们要搞明白怎么驾驶它
So am I.
我也是
When did you enter your teenage rebellion phase?
你什么时候进入的青少年叛逆期
When I became a teenager.
当我成为青少年的时候
This ship stung the crap out of my arm, and it hurt.
这艘飞船把我的手臂刺得好疼
I'm just trying to give you a little bit of advice.
我只是想给你点建议
I don't need advice.
我不需要建议
Okay. Good talk.
好吧 那我就不啰嗦了
What am I looking at?
要我看什么
Find the moon.
找到月亮
Look 5 degrees below it.
往下5度再看
A whole line of Beamers.
一队激光飞船
They are following the homing beacon to the Espheni base.
它们在跟随归航信标飞向艾士芬尼基地
Perhaps I can use the sub communicator
也许我可以用替代通讯器
to mimic the Espheni homing beacon
来模仿艾士芬尼的归航信标
and trick the ship into flying to the moon on its own.
欺骗这艘飞船 让它自行飞向月球
You think you can hack into the drone
你觉得你可以黑入无人机
and just go along for the ride?
然后让它起飞吗
We don't even need to find the steering wheel. Precisely.
甚至都没必要找到方向盘 正是
You think you can hack into it?
你可以黑进去吗
The Volm have infiltrated
沃尔姆以前
and taken control of automated Espheni ships before.
就侵入并控制过艾士芬尼自动飞船
I will give it one chance in three.
我觉得可能性约百分之三十
All right.
好吧
Where's Matt? He must've gone back in.
马特呢 他肯定又进去了
If he's still alive, I'm gonna kill him.
如果他还活着 我要杀了他
Hey, he's 13 years old.
他才13岁
Remember, we would've done the same thing. Go easy on him.
我们也会做同样的事 别对他太苛刻
Hey! I thought I told you not to touch anything!
我不是告诉过你什么也别碰
Why do you have to always be so mad?
你为什么总是怒气冲冲的
Look. I figured something out.
我想明白了
What is this, Matt? What'd you do?
怎么了 马特 你做了什么
Pushed one of the lights under the stairs
推动了楼梯下的一个灯
and the hatch popped open.
舱口就打开了
Which tendrils did you touch to make the ship move?
你碰了哪根触须之后飞船动了
Look.
看着
This one and that one.
这根还有那根
You pull this, and the wings move? Yeah.
你拉了这根 然后飞船就动了 是啊
Pitch.
拉吧
Yaw must be nearby. The two controls are integrated.
偏航肯定在附近 这两个控制是整合在一起的
See how the tendrils come together at the trunk here.
瞧瞧 触须都集中在这一段了
See, dad? Now we know how to control pitch.
看见了吗 爸爸 现在我们知道如何控制飞船了
Sometimes the Espheni
有时候艾士芬尼
try to hide their communication channels in the terrestrial spectrum.
把它们的联络通道隐藏在地面光谱中
Right.
是啊
Wait. What was that?
等等 那是什么
Everybody hear that?
大家都听到了吗
Did you guys hear that? Go back.
你们听到了吗 后退
Is that Spanish?
那是西班牙语吗
Hablo Espanol. Anthony, what's he saying?
说西班牙语 安东尼 他在说什么
What is the most pervasive force in the universe?
宇宙中最普遍的力量是什么
Gravity -- the attraction of a body to another body.
引力 一个物体对另一个物体的吸引力
It's what makes the planets go around the suns.
就是引力让行星围绕太阳旋转
It's what makes the stars.
宇宙也是同理
And you have been born with the unique ability
你天生就有独特的能力
to use gravity and other natural forces, to control them.
能使用并控制引力和其它自然力量
As you develop your power, you will do amazing things.
开♥发♥你的潜力 你就能做出了不起的事
Do you see those trees in the distance?
你看见远处的那些树吗
The tall one.
那颗高高的树
The big, live oak.
那颗大橡树
I want you to break the chains of graviy
我想让你打破引力
that hold it together.
并将其结合在一起
I don't want to destroy it.
我不想毁掉它
You aren't destroying it.
这不是毁掉它
You are setting it free, sending it back to the stars.
而是释放它 让它回宇宙
You are the bringer of peace.
你是和平使者
Can you feel every atom of the tree
你能感受到树的每个原子
pulling on every other atom,
拉扯着另一个原子
and all the other atoms in the world
而世界上其它的原子
pulling on those atoms?
拉扯着那些原子吗
That is the eternal tug-of-war of the universe.
这就是宇宙永恒的激烈竞争
I want you to take
我想让你
all that relentless static background power
使用不间断的静态力量
and reverse it.
逆转它
Turn the pull into a push.
将引力转换为推力
Use the light in your mind.
使用你头脑中的光
Singularly gifted.
天赋异禀
I can't breathe.
我没法呼吸了
Rest.
歇会儿吧
Your strength will come back, stronger next time.
你的力量会回来的 而且更为强大
How strong can I get?
我能变得多强大
It depends on how disciplined you are in your training.
这取决于你在训练中有多刻苦
Your potential is unlimited.
你的潜力无限
Could I make a star?
我能制♥造♥出星星吗
Your perfected power will be...divine.
你完善后的力量会是非凡的
We received a radio transmission from inside the Beamer.
我们从激光飞船内部收到了无线电广播
Yeah, it was a loop -- the same message over and over.
那是循环程序 一直在播那一段消息
"The ghettos are being emptied.
"集中营被清空了
Almost no one is left in Andalusia.
安达卢西亚几乎无人幸存
It is the same in Italy and Morocco.
意大利和摩洛哥也是如此
Virtually everyone has been taken for processing.
所有人都被送去转化了
The enemy has a new weapon to capture human fugitives.
敌人有了新武器 来捕捉人类逃亡者
I've seen it. It's horrific,
我见过 很恐怖
beyond anything we have encountered before.
比我们之前碰到的一切武器更强大
Believe me when I say there is no defense.
相信我 我们无力抵抗
Anyone hearing this should realize
任何听到这条信息的人应该明白
you are one of the last remaining pockets of humanity.
你们是人类的最后幸存者
Do not attempt to fight back.
不要试图反抗
Go to ground...
转入地下
Retreat...
撤退
hide...
躲藏
survive...
生存下去
Or this is the end."
不然这就是人类的末日"
How do we know this is real,
我们怎么知道这是真的
not just another Espheni trick?
而不是艾士芬尼的另一个圈套
We don't. But it was broadcast on a frequency
不知道 这条消息是在
that we think was ours.
我们的频率上进行广播的
What frequency is that?
那是什么频率
1776 megahertz, as in American Independence.
1776兆赫 美国独♥立♥的年份
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表