剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
Anne! Stay out of the fog!
安 别踏进浓雾
Will you shut up?!
你闭上嘴行吗
Why do you keep calling for her, anyway?
而且你干嘛一直叫她
She's a sentry on the outpost on the edge of camp.
她是营地边缘的前哨
I'm just hoping she didn't get stuck in this crap.
我只希望她没被困在这倒霉玩意儿里
We wouldn't be stuck if you hadn't run directly
要不是你不听我的警告 直接跑进来
into the very thing I told you to run away from.
我们也不会被困住
Do you always go stampeding towards things
当你遇到未知危险的时候
when you have no idea what the risk is?
是不是只会一根筋冲进去
Yeah, kind of.
是 算是吧
Idiot.
白♥痴♥
What the hell is that?
那是什么鬼东西
What the hell is that?
那是什么鬼东西
What is it? What? Huh? Oh, no, no, no.
什么东西 什么 不不不
What the hell is happening?
什么情况
What is it? No, no, no.
那是什么 不不不
Dingaan... Don't move. Don't move. What?
丁甘 别动 别动 什么
Don't even breathe! Don't move!
别呼吸 别动
Dingaan!
丁甘
Dingaan!
丁甘
Dingaan!
丁甘
Every weapon has its weakness.
任何武器都有弱点
I just found your kryptonite.
而我刚刚找到了你的克星
I delivered him here just like I promised I would.
我遵守了诺言 把他送到了这里
I wanted to prove how valuable I am to your cause.
我想证明自己对你的事业有多大价值
So why would you kill the best weapon you have?
你为什么要杀掉你最强大的武器呢
To prove you're stronger than him?
就为了证明自己比他强大吗
We're not gonna make it, are we?
我们扛不过去了 对吗
Matt, listen to me.
马特 听着
I need you to stay tough, Matt.
我要你坚强起来 马特
You're not gonna throw in the towel, not on my watch.
你不能认输 有我在你就不能认输
You hear what I'm saying, soldier? You hear me?
听到了吗 战士 听到了吗
I want you to repeat after me.
我要你跟我重复
The fight isn't over till it's over.
战斗不息 奉陪到底
Say that.
说
The fight isn't over till it's over.
战斗不息 奉陪到底
That's it. Now say it with me.
很好 我们一起说
The fight isn't over till it's over.
战斗不息 奉陪到底
The fight isn't over till it's over!
战斗不息 奉陪到底
Keep chanting! the fight isn't over till it's over!
继续说 战斗不息 奉陪到底
The fight isn't over till it's over!
战斗不息 奉陪到底
The fight isn't over till it's over!
战斗不息 奉陪到底
The fight isn't over till it's over!
战斗不息 奉陪到底
Hold on, boys. I'm coming.
挺住伙计们 我来了
The fight isn't over till it's over!
战斗不息 奉陪到底
The fight isn't over till it's over!
战斗不息 奉陪到底
The fight isn't over till it's over!
战斗不息 奉陪到底
The fight isn't over till it's over!
战斗不息 奉陪到底
The fight isn't over till it's over!
战斗不息 奉陪到底
Damn straight.
说得太好了
Hal!
哈尔
Stop firing. We got you.
别打了 我们来救你
Hey, what, are you guys filing taxes up there or what?
什么 你们是在报税呢还是怎么的
Hal, listen, we're tossing you a cable.
哈尔 听着 我们把电缆扔给你
You're gonna have to trust us.
你得信任我们
'Cause it's so easy to trust you these days.
这些天你还真值得信任
Dingaan!
丁甘
Aah! You sons of bitches!
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Dingaan! Dingaan!
丁甘 丁甘
Get it off me! Get this off me! Aah!
把它弄走 把它弄走
Get it off me! Get this off me! Aah!
把它弄走 把它弄走
Ugh, I can't believe I just did that for you.
真不敢相信 我居然为你做了这种事
We're even.
我们扯平了
I did this for the Espheni Race.
我这么做是为了整个艾士芬尼族
These humans...
这些人类...
They betrayed me. They tried to kill me.
他们背叛了我 他们想杀我
I'm going to burn her just like you burned me.
我要烧死她 就像你烧我一样
I am Espheni!
我是艾士芬尼
Stay with me.
保持清醒
You're hurt. I'm okay.
你受伤了 我没事
We have to get out of here.
我们得离开这里
Lost a lot of time. Our bomb is destroyed.
浪费了不少时间 我们的炸♥弹♥被毁了
Maybe we can use this ship as a bomb.
也许我们可以用这艘飞船当炸♥弹♥
Yeah. That's the only way.
没错 只能这么做了
Can you set the coordinates
你能设置坐标
on a collision course for the power core?
让它去撞击能量核吗
Yeah.
能
Yes, I can.
是的 可以
But I'll need you to release the beamer
但我需要你将激光飞船
from this ship's tractor beam,
从激光牵引道上释放出去
or it'll get dragged down, too.
否则它还是会被拖住
I can't do that from here.
我在这里无法做到
Inside the airlock, you'll find a panel.
在气闸里面 你会看到一个控制板
You'll need to destroy the wires inside it.
你要毁掉里面的线路
That'll fire up the Beamer
这样就会启动激光飞船
so it's ready to go when I join you --
等我过来时它就能发射了
No, no. I'm not leaving you in here.
不不 我不能把你留在这
We have to divide and conquer
想要活着回去
if we want to get out of this alive.
我们就得分头行动
You're right. This is the only way.
你说得对 这是唯一的办法
I'm your daughter. It's time for you to trust me.
我是你女儿 你现在应该相信我
Make your choice.
做出选择吧
My God.
天哪
I guess you won after all.
看来还是你赢了
No. I can do this.
不 我能做到
After I say goodbye.
在我道别以后
The fight isn't over till it's over!
战斗不息 奉陪到底
The fight isn't over till it's over!
战斗不息 奉陪到底
The fight isn't over till it's over!
战斗不息 奉陪到底
The fight isn't over till it's over!
战斗不息 奉陪到底
Anne!
安
We need to get the hell out of here.
我们得离开这
Sure you know how to use that thing?
你确定你会用那玩意吗
There's a lot about me you don't know, Dan.
你还是不够了解我 丹
Yeah, I guess so.
是啊 看出来了
Hurry up! If this is gonna work,
快点 想要成功
we're gonna need to do it together... in tandem.
我们就要协力 配合好
When you feel it, grab it!
抓到以后 要抓紧了
All right, just throw it!
好的 赶紧扔下来
Ready? Go!
好了吗 扔
Okay!
好了
Thank you.
谢谢你们
It's great to see you two working so well together.
很高兴见到你们俩合作如此默契
You okay? Thank you.
你还好吗 谢谢
Anytime. You okay, Matt?
乐意效劳 你还好吗 马特
Let me burn it!
让我烧死它
Be my guest. Get it.
请便 弄死它
Take... I'm out! Damn it!
把它... 没燃料了 该死
I'm stuck.
我被困住了
Dan!
丹
I'm so sorry.
对不起
Hope this works.
希望这能有用
Hello? Can you hear me?
喂 能听见我说话吗
Lexi, what are you doing?! We have to go!
亚蕾克西 你在干什么 我们得走了
You destroyed the tracking beam's security.
你毁掉了跟踪波束的保护装置
I can manually release the Beamer from here.
我在这里可以手动发射激光飞船
Well, that's great, but you have to be in the Beamer with me.
这很好 但你也要到激光飞船里来
I'm not getting on the Beamer.
我不能去
The overlord destroyed the autopilot
在你杀死领主前
just before you killed him,
它毁掉了自动驾驶系统
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表