剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
Hey, everybody.
大家好
I was starting to worry about you guys.
我还有点担心你们呢
We ran into a little trouble. We made it out.
我们遇到了点麻烦 不过有惊无险
Dad!
老爸
Everything go okay?
一切都顺利吗
What happened to your face?
你的脸怎么了
Nothing.
没事
Okay.
好吧
Dingaan.
丁甘
How goes the alien small-engine repair?
那个外星引擎修得怎么样了
Not great.
不怎么样
The rubble prevents us getting to the necessary controls.
这些碎石使得我们无法靠近控制设施
Were you able to bring back that tool
你们找没找到那个
to help us raise the Beamer?
挖掘激光飞船的工具
No, we got ambushed.
没有 我们遇到了埋伏
The cache was destroyed.
那个补给站被摧毁了
Back to square one, but it wouldn't be the first time.
又回到了原点 不过这也不是第一次了
Let's get these weapons and supplies
睡觉前把这些武器
stowed before we get some shut-eye.
和物资收拾起来
I did find this.
我找到了这个
Supposedly, this can call Beamers.
按理说 这个可以召唤激光飞船
I don't know if it's a tone or a frequency.
我不知道是靠特定的音色还是频率
See what you can do with it. Be careful.
你看看能研究出什么来 小心一点
Do not blow that.
千万别吹
I'll take it to Shaq right away. Coming?
我去找沙研究一下 你来吗
Yeah.
好
Now...
现在
anything you boys need to tell me?
你们两个小子有什么要跟我说的吗
No.
没有
Okay.
好吧
So, let me see if I remember this correctly.
你听听我记的对不对
We were surrounded.
我们被包围了
Situation sucked, and only one way out,
情况很糟糕 只有一个办法能出去
And that's for one of us to be dead -- me.
有一个人需要牺牲自己 我
One has to be smart and stay alive -- you.
有一个人需要聪明的活下去 你
Those are the basic rules of engagement.
这是我们交战时的基本准则
Used to teach a course on it at Bunker Hill Community College.
我在"山区碉堡社区大学"里教过这一课
Give me a break.
饶了我吧
But instead of doing the smart thing, you...
可是你没做出聪明人该做的事
if my memory serves, ran out without a weapon,
如果我没记错的话 你手无寸铁地跑了出去
without a plan, and yelled --
没有任何计划 还大喊了一句
what was it, again? -- "Hey, wait"?
什么来着 "等一下"
I didn't know what else to say.
我当时不知道该说什么
"Hey, wait"? that was your big master kamikaze plan?
"等一下"就是你的神勇计划
"Hey, wait, look over here!
"等一下 看那里
Hey, wait, don't shoot him! Shoot me!"
等一下 别杀他 杀我"
I thought you were going to die.
你以为你要死了
I know.
我知道
I probably would have done the same dumbass thing
如果你中枪的话 我可能也会做
if you were the one getting shot.
这种蠢事
But I've been thinking.
但是我在想
Maybe there's a reason the bullets missed you.
子弹没打中你可能是有原因的
When you said to me, "If we survive this,
你说"如果我们这次能活下去
we'll figure out the rest,"
我们会解决好其它事的"
That was very hard for me to hear,
这让我听了很难受
because I don't really know what "the rest" means,
因为我不知道"其它事"是指什么
but... then I realized I don't really care.
但是 我后来意识到我才不关心呢
Whether it's a long time or a short time,
无论这段时间是长是短
I just want to spend it with you...
我都想跟你在一起
if you'll have me.
如果你愿意的话
That sounds like... It is.
这听上去好像是... 就是
My God.
天哪
I'm not saying it's gonna be easy.
我知道这不容易
But will you marry me?
但你愿意嫁给我吗
Yes.
愿意
Wait. How do we know we're doing the right thing?
等一下 我们怎么知道这么做是不是对的
We don't. We don't.
不知道 我们不知道
But I have hope.
但我还抱有希望
Yes.
愿意
Yes.
我愿意
I promise to always have your back in a firefight,
我承诺在交战时永远支持你
and I promise to try not to get killed.
我也承诺尽量不被杀死
I promise to do the same.
我的承诺与你一样
So, Anne... do you take this man...
安 你是否愿意与他一起
for better, for worse...
无论情况好坏
for richer, for poorer...
富贵贫贱
in sickness or in health...
疾病健康
till death do you part?
直到死亡将你们分开
Yeah. I do.
是的 我愿意
I do, too.
我也愿意
Well, as far as I'm concerned, you may kiss the bride.
据我所知 你现在可以亲吻新娘了
Tom Mason... I must speak with you.
汤姆·梅森 我必须要跟你谈谈
For God's sake, we're having a wedding here!
看在上帝的份上 我们在举♥行♥婚礼啊
You may resume your ritual
等我跟汤姆·梅森谈完
after I speak to Tom Mason about the Beamer.
激光飞船的事 你们的仪式可以继续进行
The Beamer is important.
激光飞船更重要
Congratulations.
恭喜你们
So, why the hell did you interrupt?!
你为什么要打断我们
I have been deconstructing the Espheni whistle you brought back.
我一直在分解你带回来的艾士芬尼的哨子
You are correct.
你说对了
It communicates directly with the Beamer...
它可以跟激光飞船直接通信
engaging the engine.
发动引擎
Okay, what else can it do?
好吧 它还能干什么
Can it access the homing beacon on the Moon?
它能得到月球的归航信标吗
A different signal is required
需要一个不同的信♥号♥♥
to direct the Beamer to a certain location... but --
来指引激光飞船飞向某个特定地方 不过
But he's saying it's one hell of a start,
不过这是个开始
You crazy son of a bitch.
你这个疯子
I was able to isolate the homing amplitude of the whistle.
我分离出了哨子的归航振幅
It is an ultrasonic frequency that humans can't hear
是超声频率 人类听不到
and human tech wouldn't know to look for.
而且人类的技术也不知道该找什么
I've captured the signal within this communicator.
我用这个通信器捕捉到了这个信♥号♥♥
Okay. How does it help us?
好的 这对我们有什么帮助
Stand back!
退后
Back!
退后
I guess that's how.
我想这就是答案
We choose to go to the moon.
我们要去月球了
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表