剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表
It's Hal.
是哈尔
Where were you?
你去哪儿了
Ben.
本
Ben?
本
I'm -- I'm up. Come in.
我起来了 进来吧
How are you feeling?
你感觉怎么样
I wanted to let you sleep,
我想让你多睡会
but Anne convinced me I should get you.
但是安坚持让我来找你
I'm fine. What's wrong?
我没事 怎么了
The Overlord she was interrogating escaped.
她审讯的领主逃跑了
What? No, Anthony was guarding him. He was chained.
什么 不可能 安东尼在看着它 它被链条绑住了
I think Lexi let him go.
我觉得是亚蕾克西放了它
No. Lexi was deathly sick.
不 亚蕾克西病得很重
Well, we got to get him back.
得把它找回来
We're doing a full perimeter sweep.
我们在周边进行全面清查
We need you.
现在需要你
What's wrong?
怎么了
They're looking for him. Should I do something?
他们在找它 我该做点什么吗
They won't find him.
他们找不到它
They're so afraid of him.
他们很怕它
I think they're afraid of me.
我觉得他们也怕我
It doesn't matter what they think.
他们的想法不重要
Maggie's with them.
玛吉站在他们那边
She used to believe in me, but now...
她以前相信我 但如今...
Everything's changing.
一切都在改变
I haven't changed. I never will.
我没有改变 永远不会
Humans talk so much about change,
人类经常说起改变
but they're afraid of it. Why?
但他们害怕改变 为什么
We're weak, afraid of the unknown.
我们很脆弱 害怕未知的事物
Don't be afraid.
别害怕
My father is returning.
我父亲要回来了
I need to be ready.
我得做好准备
Tom's coming here?
汤姆要来吗
I'd like to be alone.
我想单独待着
It's got to be, what, 6 miles?
大概有六英里了吧
No Skitters, no Mechs.
没有迅猎兽和械甲怪
You sound surprised.
你的语气很惊讶
Even after what the Mech hard drive confirmed. Yeah.
已经通过械甲怪的硬盘确认过 是啊
Doesn't make any sense.
这不合情理
Why would the Espheni leave this place alone?
艾士芬尼为什么会避开这里
Hey, did you see that?
你看见了吗
No, no, no. Right there at the moon.
不不 看月亮
Right here.
就在那儿
I don't see anything.
我什么也没看见
Yeah, keep looking.
继续看
Drop your weapon!
扔掉武器
We don't want any trouble.
我们不想惹麻烦
We're looking for Lourdes Delgado.
我们在找卢尔德·德尔加多
We heard this is a place of safety.
我们听说这里是安全之地
We heard on the radio. I said, "Drop your weapon."
在电台里听到的 我说了 扔掉武器
Why don't you drop your weapon?
你为什么不扔掉你的武器
Drop 'em. I'm not gonna say it again.
扔掉武器 别让我重复这句话
Dad!
爸爸
Matt?
马特
Matt!
马特
Good to see you Tom.
见到你真好 汤姆
You got him.
你找到他了
You got my message, too. I know you said to stay put.
你也收到了我的消息 我知道你说要按兵不动
Aliens were on us. We had to get out of there.
外星人盯上了我们 我们得离开那里
No, you did the right thing.
不 你做得对
Agreed. Very impressive, soldier.
同意 很厉害 士兵
Hal?
哈尔
Dad?! Ben?
爸爸 本
Dad!
爸爸
Where have you been?
你去哪儿了
How did you...
你怎么...
Long story.
说来话长
What is this place?
这是什么地方
Longer story.
说来话更长
Matt.
马特
You look unbelievable.
你看起来真美
You look awful.
你看起来糟透了
Lexi?
亚蕾克西呢
She's here.
她在这里
She's...changed.
她...变了
I think we should talk alone.
我觉得我们该单独谈谈
I brought you some tea.
我给你端了茶
Here's one for inquiring minds.
我的好奇心发作了
How the hell did this happen?
这是怎么回事
Lexi happened.
亚蕾克西干的
Baby Mason? Took down a Mech?
梅森家的姑娘 干掉了械甲怪
What is she -- Zeus?
她是宙斯吗
Sort of.
差不多吧
She's not a baby anymore.
她不再是小孩了
Welcome.
欢迎
Please -- have one of these.
来 收下吧
Oh. Would you like one?
你想要吗
Hey, Tec.
泰克
Christmas!
简直像过节了
Hey, hey, hey, hey! They're starving -- like we used to be.
他们饿坏了 和我们以前一样
Welcome.
欢迎
Hi, it's so good to see you.
见到你真好
So lovely to see you.
见到你真好
It's beautiful here.
这里真美
I've missed this.
我怀念这种和平
I've missed you.
我想你
I've missed you, too.
我也想你
I've needed you.
你一直不在我身边
It took me months to find Lexi.
我花了好几个月时间才找到亚蕾克西
And now that I found her...
现在我找到了她...
I'm here.
我在这里
You're not alone anymore.
你不再是一个人了
You are starting to scare me a little bit.
你有点吓着我了
What aren't you telling me about Lexi?
跟我说说亚蕾克西的事
She's...
她...
Tom! You're here!
汤姆 你来了
Lexi said you would be here, and you are!
亚蕾克西说你会来的 你真来了
It's really good to see you.
见到你真好
I'm glad you're okay.
很高兴你没事
Is Lexi inside?
亚蕾克西在里面吗
Yes, but you won't believe it.
是啊 但你不会相信的
Something wonderful is happening.
神奇的事发生了
Lexi?
亚蕾克西
Lexi?
亚蕾克西
Lexi. I don't understand.
亚蕾克西 我不明白
Oh, my god. I-is that --
天啊 那是...
Yes. That's Lexi. It can't be.
对 那是亚蕾克西 不可能
What is this?! What happened?!
这是什么 出什么事了
I-I don't know, but -- but she said we shouldn't be afraid.
我不知道 但她说我们不该害怕
We have to let her be.
让她维持现状
Anne! Anne! No, no, no, no! Wait!
安 安 不不 等等
We have to get her out of there! We will!
我们得把她弄出来 我们会的
But not until we figure out what this is and what it's doing to her.
但我们先要弄清楚这是什么 它在对她做什么
I don't care what it's doing! You have to care.
我不在乎它在做什么 你必须在乎
What if it's like Ben and the harness?
如果这跟本被脊甲化了一样呢
You don't think I wanted to rip that thing off his back
我一看到那东西时 难道就不想从他背上
the second I saw it?
把那玩意儿扯下来吗
It would have killed him.
那会杀了他的
Look at her. She's not in any pain.
瞧瞧她 她不痛苦
She's breathing. She's all right. She's not okay, Tom!
她在呼吸 她没事 她有事 汤姆
剧集 | 陨落星辰(2011) | 导航列表